Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

craigslist gay hookup alternative

Everything you want is on the other side of fear. available women over 50 in ri Sure, they might not be who they say they are, but you can do that with orthodox dating as well. It has the feel and ease of a social media platform but ultimately aims to set up romantic connections involving singles. rentmen provincetown But if you wanna save money, only invest when the first date is good.

skipthegames hookups

But I think your wonderful sister and your thinking is superb, because actually only one thing matters is wanting to please Allah swt. gay hookups columbus ga They feel there s a fantastic match for them and they will know it the minute they meet, but there s no such thing. I meet with him at the bar and he agrees to join me for the concert. best place for hookup in india They are unlikely to be modest or show humility.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/11/2007 5:16:04 AM loeliness is a state of mind  

lilbit2007
Tunnel Hill, GA

Everyone feels lonely at sometime,
And everyone is alone at sometime,
The difference lies in,how each one reacts to it when it happens,
Being alone is not a badge of disgrace,
It is a precious and beautiful thing,
So, Welcome solitude,
Enjoy each moment as if you may never be alone again,
Turn it into a possitive time,
For loneliness is nothing,
And once overcome,
The satisfaction is greater than anything you can imagine.......

12/11/2007 5:16:59 AM loeliness is a state of mind  

emt854
Appleton, WI

Bravo..well said

12/11/2007 6:00:44 AM loeliness is a state of mind  

lovetolaugh7878
North Richland Hills, TX

That was very nice...I wish that I had an easier time accepting solitude!! I want to be surrounded by people, lots of friends, lots of noise... I grew up in a big family. Now, there is time to be alone and for things to be quiet. Mornings!

12/11/2007 6:02:05 AM loeliness is a state of mind  

crowdog3
Ponca City, OK

not too sound rude lil, but try sayin that after coming home too an empty house for over 3 years, with no one too talk too, or do anything with

12/11/2007 6:03:46 AM loeliness is a state of mind  

emt854
Appleton, WI

Ive done that crow..and finally I realized its time to get involved in the community..and get a dog..if you step out of the box and stop looking, you never know what you might find..

12/11/2007 6:05:54 AM loeliness is a state of mind  

crowdog3
Ponca City, OK

When you live in a dead end town, there ain't nothin too do, unless your'e a drunk, and a druggie, and a woman beater,

that's all that goes on in this town, the women here ain't worth spit, I can't move yet cause of my job, and really ain't got no where too go, even if I could move

12/11/2007 6:07:09 AM loeliness is a state of mind  

emt854
Appleton, WI

Move to Appleton WIsconsin..there are tons of jobs here..it has been in a boom for over 10 years now and they are begging for workers..Lots to do and lots of women LOL

12/11/2007 6:08:13 AM loeliness is a state of mind  

crowdog3
Ponca City, OK

Again, no place too live there, and no money too move on

12/11/2007 6:11:08 AM loeliness is a state of mind  

lovetolaugh7878
North Richland Hills, TX

I believe what was said earlier, everyone does feel lonely sometimes. Life is what we make of it. We have to get up and get out of our comfort zone sometimes!!! I am glad that I got out of my comfort zone and joined this site. It is fun to talk to people about their interests! I am finding that a lot of people have very different interests! It is very entertaining!

12/11/2007 6:11:57 AM loeliness is a state of mind  

leahmarie
Aston, PA

lilbit..... Your thoughts are beautiful, but not on target. We all need someone, because we are human. Humanity is about being with each other, having someone. We don't always need a husband/boyfriend/lover, but we do need someone in our lives on a regular basis. You must be lonely; otherwise, why would you be on a dating site? There is something lacking in your life, hence you are here.

I am fortunate in that I have two sons who not only call me on the telephone on a regular basis, but come over to see me several times a week ..... probably since I am a wonderful cook and make them big dinners.

However, my sons aren't enough. I also have friends that I see several times a week and I interact with my co-workers, but I would like to have a guy in my life, a boyfriend and I think most of us are probably in the same situation as me, or feel the way I do. Otherwise, to be repetitive, we wouldn't be on this site.

12/11/2007 6:13:16 AM loeliness is a state of mind  

crowdog3
Ponca City, OK

Thank you Leah, well put

12/11/2007 6:20:19 AM loeliness is a state of mind  

professer2
Saint Petersburg, FL

I am very lonely sometimes.But my biggest fear is filling that empty place with some one who turns out not to be compatable.There are worst things then being lonely, and that is being unhappy.Worst of all is to be both.
Of course I have filled the empty space with my dogs, whom, I can go out and run around in parks with.It has lead to many of meetings and ice-breakers with other people.
Without my dogs,
I would go coo-coo like the clock
then again,
I may already be

12/11/2007 6:24:38 AM loeliness is a state of mind  

nicksterdemus
Little Rock, AR

Solitude me 1 mo' time, once is never enough w/guy like me...

Sup crow? Don'tcha wanna bust a move n be a cheesehead eh?

12/11/2007 9:19:12 AM loeliness is a state of mind  

leahmarie
Aston, PA

professor2 ...... I copied/pasted part of your post

I am very lonely sometimes. But my biggest fear is filling that empty place with some one who turns out not to be compatable.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am with professor2 on the above. I am so afraid I might wind up with the wrong guy. I have lunch with four or five of my co-workers (women) on a daily basis. Three of them have remarried and they complain about their new husbands, regretting getting married again. I know I should notlet them influence me, but I can't help feeling the same as professor2 ..... what if I make a mistake and remarry and he is wrong?

12/11/2007 10:29:04 AM loeliness is a state of mind  

lilbit2007
Tunnel Hill, GA

I have been coming home to an empty house for 9years.Some days are harder than others. It also makes it hard to give up that freedom. But I havelearned to enjoy it. The first three years was the hardest.Even now,I sometimes wish I had someone to share the joys of my grandbaby with.But that has a positive side as well.More for me to spoil!!!You can always find a positive in everything.

Page: 1, 2