Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonals ads

Possibly it s simply because we had got to know every single other so nicely initially, but Jon has constantly been an open book he says what s on his mind and I felt I could trust him. st augustine hook up I do not want to ask them out, for the reason that I never want to come across as creepy or have them look at me in a weird way and turn into estranged to me. According to Scamwatch, nearly 90% of scam reports relating to dating and romance occurred through the internet or mobile apps. backpage tulsa ok They did there finest to serve me as affiliate.

top free hookup apps for android

These are actual dating stories told by real people today and vividly brought to life with all the drama, romance and comedy they deserve. chula vista dating This is much more entertaining to ask than what is your preferred show due to the fact it s a small additional nuanced and offers insight into the varieties of characters that capture your date s attention. There is no pressure and tension that you find meeting folks in public locations. vietnam sex price Dating web sites can wreck your self esteem.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/14/2007 8:52:30 AM Ladies - tell us about your ideal man?  

amoreaction
New York, NY

We would all love to know. I love treating a woman well.

12/14/2007 9:30:18 AM Ladies - tell us about your ideal man?  

amoreaction
New York, NY

Don't tell me you have no idea what you are looking for? Wow!!!!

12/14/2007 9:34:42 AM Ladies - tell us about your ideal man?  

britbrit
Gloucester, MA

To be honest I dont think anyone can say what ideal man is..... I mean you can say, so to speak, I want tall, dark hair and blah blah blah but in reality you could meet someone who is totally opposite and still have strong feelings for. I know all I can say right now for a diffinate is someone faithful and loving.....other than that its all up in the air until I find him!

12/14/2007 11:17:54 AM Ladies - tell us about your ideal man?  

potentloveslave
Dade City, FL

The ideal man

Rugged looks like George Clooney
Money like Bill Gates
Body like Hulk Hogan in his prime
Hair like Tom Cruise
A smile like Tom Cruise
Abs like Mathew McConahey
Eyes like Paul Newman
The Charm or Wayne Newton
Able to dance like John Travolta in Saturday Night Fever

Simply put..... what I am working on.

12/14/2007 11:21:39 AM Ladies - tell us about your ideal man?  

superjelly
Cumberland, KY

ideal man
smart funny , loving masculine , open to love giving and recieving, someone i can be proud of and someone who will be proud of me , loyal, someone who will stand beside me through the good and bad ,someone i can feel comfortable around and who is cnfortable around me ,well that is the most of it

[Edited 12/14/2007 11:22:18 AM]

12/14/2007 12:42:26 PM Ladies - tell us about your ideal man?  

ferrari348
Milford, OH

Oh yes, if they only made bumper stickers for that. Hey how is Lake C? They have the water level back up yet?

12/14/2007 12:44:28 PM Ladies - tell us about your ideal man?  

heynowsaythat
Columbus, OH

What SuperjElly said...

YEAH!!!

12/14/2007 1:01:06 PM Ladies - tell us about your ideal man?  

shadow107
Gilmanton, NH

12/14/2007 1:30:46 PM Ladies - tell us about your ideal man?  

boricualady
Hayward, CA

Yeah.... what shadow said.

But for me I have outlined in my mind who I would like to meet and oddly enough I have a date coming up this Thursday with someone who is not even close to what I'm looking for in the physically, ethnically, or age wise. LOL Somehow though, against all the odds he has attracted me....

Anyhow... my ideal man would be Latino, he would be between 5' 8" and 6' max, between 34 and 41, he would be intelligent, well educated, insightful, respectful, knows what he wants not only in a woman but out of life itself, has confidence but isn't arrogant, is comfortable in his own skin, makes me feel like I'm the only woman on the planet that he has eyes for, is easy to talk to, enjoys laying around snuggling with me in front of the TV as much as he enjoys going out, isn't afraid of commitment but isn't needy and desperate to be in a relationship with the first person who shows him the slightest bit of interest, has an engaging personality, is knowledgable in a variety of areas, always enjoyed the book better than the movie, can hold an intelligent conversation, knows the difference between me simply wanting someone to listen and when I actually need some advice or words of encouragement, knows how to excite me sexually and tease me until I am at the breaking point before satisfying my every need, is caring and compassionate, and more importantly is totally honest with me even if he knows I probably won't like the truth he still regards me highly enough to tell me anyhow and trust that I'm mature enough to handle it, trusts me implicitly and in return gives me no reason not to trust him the same way, never judges, not only me but anybody else, and the most important trait of all, has no problems openly communicating his feelings and welcomes hearing mine so together we can always reinvent ourselves together as smoothly as possible.

Ok so quite a list but you DID ask me to describe the IDEAL man. The reality is, nobody is perfect and everyone has their own individual idiocyncricies and flaws. I think if you can find someone as close to your ideal partner as possible and are able to adapt to their unique flaws because considering the bigger picture those little annoying habits they have could never outweigh the compatibility you feel for them then you are heading down the right road.

Just my .02 cents

Now here I am planning a date with a 6' 3" 31 year old white boy. LOL

But he's got a personality of gold, a fantastic sense of humor, and an adorable smile I simply could not resist.

What are ya gonna do, eh?

~Darlene~

12/14/2007 8:11:37 PM Ladies - tell us about your ideal man?  

fla_girl_in_tn
Johnson City, TN

Boracualady, you couldn't of said it better!

12/14/2007 10:26:03 PM Ladies - tell us about your ideal man?  

chopperbabe
Selah, WA

He's breathing and is monogamous.

12/15/2007 1:11:49 AM Ladies - tell us about your ideal man?  

ericr64
Mount Pleasant, MI

Potent, your constantly hitting on women and now you change sides on us??? Come on back across brother, you'll find a woman eventually. Snap out of it.

12/15/2007 6:22:10 AM Ladies - tell us about your ideal man?  

stormygrl
Longmont, CO

Well he's not perfect - because no one is but I have certain things they have to have and there are certain things I won't overlook either.

12/15/2007 6:23:50 AM Ladies - tell us about your ideal man?  

lonerbychoice
Fort Thomas, KY

Loyal, and devoted.

12/15/2007 7:03:27 AM Ladies - tell us about your ideal man?  

greeneyedmilf
Chula Vista, CA

Mine would be someone who can communicate,be honest and have respect and passionate too .And have some things in common (interests) . Kid's,and family is important to me. Sports are big in my life and come to find out some men don't like football,strange i know.What would a Sunday be with out hot wing's and a beer.I want to find my best friend.But not looking, things happen for a reason.

Page: 1, 2