Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personnel sign in

Spice up your small speak with the most up to date tech news, items and reviews. wisconsin singles chat rooms A few month ago I wrote a how to ask a woman out from a dating app guide for males, but lately I have realized that persons need even a lot more fundamental instructions than that. This experience dating long distance has grown each of us in our trust in the Lord and the issues that He is doing. skout guide If you are willing to ignore the cringeworthy ness, The League is a pretty decent dating app.

fresno hookups

There are other privacy restrictions and capabilities to assistance users stay anonymous if they are afraid of receiving caught. fort pierce classifieds I will get an occasional view from a girl who I wouldn t kick out of bed/would remain with, and they will message back or play it coy and repeatedly pay a visit to my profile but never ever answer anything I say. You can speak to her by way of the Sqaurespace page. omegle age limit Vote up the most horrifying stories that make you grateful you have never had to experience them, and vote down the ones that definitely are not so terrible.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/14/2007 10:45:36 AM Why do women say they want a "nice" guy but really want "bad boys"?  

amoreaction
New York, NY

This is true. My friends are "nice guys" but they get walked all over by women. Now as for me....women don't get far if they try the using, disrespectful, abusive thing. But if they treat me right - they get it all.

12/14/2007 11:00:55 AM Why do women say they want a "nice" guy but really want "bad boys"?  

tecman
Manassas, VA

I met this women and she was abused by her ex. She had no interest in me. I think it was because I didn't treat her like crap. I was nice, I paid attentionto her. I listened to her and I was sympathetic.

I do think some women are attracted to guys that treat them like crap "bad boys" and then wonder why the feel hurt.

I can't tell you how many women I was attracted to and she says she wanted to "just be friends". Then they call me up crying about how this guy cheated on them or said something really mean to them?

Now.... I just run away.

12/14/2007 11:03:10 AM Why do women say they want a "nice" guy but really want "bad boys"?  

potentloveslave
Dade City, FL

They want a mixed bag. They want a guy who is self confident, not a bad boy or good guy. A woman isn't attracted by your personality, if she was, half of these men would never get a date. She is attracted by the way you carry yourself, you dress, you act in public, you appearance. Work on improving that, and she will fall in love with you when it comes to your personality, as long as you stay as you are.

12/14/2007 11:04:32 AM Why do women say they want a "nice" guy but really want "bad boys"?  

nicholae414
Richland, MI

Women say that they want a nice guy. Well, here is the problem. What is their definition of nice? On top of that, if they want a nice guy, when they start dating someone, why do they keep trying to change them? One thing I have realized about a lot of women is that happiness is a doormat and the name of that doormat is whoever is with that woman.

12/14/2007 11:08:56 AM Why do women say they want a "nice" guy but really want "bad boys"?  

tecman
Manassas, VA

potentloveslave, guess I'm not getting any women then. BTW you saying I look like shit?

12/14/2007 11:09:54 AM Why do women say they want a "nice" guy but really want "bad boys"?  

potentloveslave
Dade City, FL

no techman, thats not me to decide.

12/14/2007 11:17:06 AM Why do women say they want a "nice" guy but really want "bad boys"?  

letmesootheu
Newport News, VA

They don't know what they want themselves women are like a storm you never know which direction they will go and what destruction they will create.

12/14/2007 4:56:59 PM Why do women say they want a "nice" guy but really want "bad boys"?  

mr_passion_2009
Texarkana, TX

women only say that want a nice guy cause to be honest they would look bad if they say they want a bad boy cause they know bad boys are player and to a friend going after a bad boy seen great and give the woman to complan about once they get use by the bad boy

12/14/2007 6:50:23 PM Why do women say they want a "nice" guy but really want "bad boys"?  

mountainangel
Charmco, WV

From a womans point of view we like them to be sweet teddy bears during the day(nice guy)and wild hungry bears at night that will give us all the pleasure we want and when we want it(bad boy).

12/14/2007 6:51:38 PM Why do women say they want a "nice" guy but really want "bad boys"?  

bucktail
Poynette, WI

thats what i've been doing wrong-----dam

12/14/2007 6:58:33 PM Why do women say they want a "nice" guy but really want "bad boys"?  

mountainangel
Charmco, WV

Yeah Bucktail thats the way we like sweet but bad.

12/14/2007 6:59:36 PM Why do women say they want a "nice" guy but really want "bad boys"?  

wileyguy
Wilkes Barre, PA

it's mostly a personal preference. some women are only attracted to bad boyz.some prefer nice guys. some prefer 'nice bad boyz'

12/14/2007 7:04:50 PM Why do women say they want a "nice" guy but really want "bad boys"?  

chopperbabe
Selah, WA

Yah, that's what I want ... a man who belittles me and abuses me. What was I thinking when I said nice guy???

A few men perceive themselves as nice guys and then when they got you hooked they let down their guard and become their true selves. We don't go looking for "bad boys" ... just "bad boys" preceiving themselves as "nice" guys.

12/14/2007 7:04:51 PM Why do women say they want a "nice" guy but really want "bad boys"?  

ladynwaitin
Waco, TX

Ok I can't speak for all women but I can say that a nice guy is one who will open doors and treat a woman with respect. Yes we want a bad boy behind closed doors. Duh!!! But you men want a lady during the day and a wild animal at night. Thats normal..but if a women got on here and said she wanted a bad boy then it seems like we just want sex. So I want both...

12/15/2007 1:18:05 AM Why do women say they want a "nice" guy but really want "bad boys"?  

charlenelovesu
Novato, CA

see the way I see it is this.

Girls don't know what they want. all they know is what they think they want. We cannot define what we want because girls are raised by thinking "oh my god, prince charming" or "I want a bad boy." truth is, we cannot help or choose who the sparks fly for or who the heart falls for. Yeah, sometimes the nice guys finish last, but that dosnt really mean shit either, the nice guys who don't get the girls they want just means they get to meet the girl that's meant for them. I believe in destiny. We're all given heartbreak for a reason. Now, don't think I'm some sort of immature 18 yr old who doesn't know what she's talking about. By age 16, I'd had my heart broken on a weekly basis. and by the time I graduated high school, I completely threw away my belief in love and destiny. why? not just because of heartbreak, but the pure fact that I'd been cheated on by EVERY guy. I kid you not...EVERY guy has cheated on me. Those nice guys you say who finish last, cheated on me...so its not like we woman are to blame. blame is on both genders, but its not even that. Its that we are all meant for someone and if a girl doesn't like you in a way you want them to, then be happy she's honest with you and not leading you while the actual person you're meant for is out there for you and you're stuck in relationship full of lies.

I don't think that made any sense.
whatever.
you get it hopefully.