Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

private delights com

We moderate every single profile picture and description on our site, and the protection of your private information is our priority. dating sites northern virginia A lot of people today also turn to the best dating apps to enable them obtain platonic close friends. If you start dating an necessary worker, for instance, you may possibly need to switch hangouts with grandma to virtual ones. asian sex singles More excitingly, 20 free of charge credits are presented to every new user, and it is enough to try some solutions on the web site.

mega personal account

For all my years of on line dating, the appropriate particular person for me had been there all along. inverness dating sites We are both in our early 30s and we couldn t be happier apart from our non existant sex That sounds like a frustrating situation. One downside of this platform is that messaging is restricted to premium users. zoosk go invisible I went on a very first date to a concert with a guy as soon as and, just after the concert, we went to meet a buddy of mine at a club.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/14/2007 1:09:49 PM --------That was my best friend, DAMN-IT ! ! !-----------  

musicman_zzz
Decatur, AL

Why is it, that when your "partner", comes to the radical decision, to cheat on you, a lot of them do it with one of your "Best Friends"???

Are they just out for blood ??? Is it just the convenience of knowing them already ???

Could it be, that our so called "friends", weren't really friends at all, and have been quietly sending them subconscious invitations behind our backs ???

What do you think ???

12/14/2007 1:15:33 PM --------That was my best friend, DAMN-IT ! ! !-----------  

ellezia
Crescent City, CA

I think its really f*cked up! Seven years one guy and he left me for the PROSPECT of pursuing a relationship with MY Freaking Best friend in the whole damned world and she talked with him back about it! Its BS is what it is..... Out of Great Friendship can come great love but damnit thats what you are suppose to have with the one you are with and same goes for bestfriends to, there should be a trust and respect that stops you from doing anything with the BF Even thinking of it more then just a "i wonder" somewhere late at night in the back of your mind. Sorry... Hot subject for me. Grrrrr

12/14/2007 1:21:42 PM --------That was my best friend, DAMN-IT ! ! !-----------  

cjbaker
Decatur, AL

That is messed up. Luckily, that didn't happen to me. But most of my friends would wonder what I would do to them if they did do something like that to me. That is so disrespectful and dishonorable.

12/14/2007 1:47:17 PM --------That was my best friend, DAMN-IT ! ! !-----------  

boricualady
Hayward, CA

Thankfully that has never happened to me. Although I've been cheated on by two different men neither did it with any friend of mine. I think that would be a horrible situation to be in because when your significant other betrays you, who do you run to for comfort??? You're best friend!!! For them to be the one they cheated on you with would be not only a dual betrayal but completely devastating in my opinion. It is hurful enough for the one you love to disrespect you so terribly, but for your friend to be the one they got involved with would be too much for me to bear. Just the thought of the two most important people in your life sneaking around together behind your back sounds like a total nightmare to me.

~Darlene~

12/14/2007 1:53:41 PM --------That was my best friend, DAMN-IT ! ! !-----------  

musicman_zzz
Decatur, AL

I can relate ellezia, believe me. It's bad enough when the one you love, who "say" they love you back, cheats, as it is; but with our best friends??? To me, that's just down right dirty. Some might say, that there were extenuating circumstances around how things came about, but It is my belief, that if you feel like you need to cheat, in order to feel satisfied, then you should sit down and explain to your partner, how you feel, and why, and end the relationship, without burning the bridge and stomping on our heart and emotions.

12/14/2007 2:02:04 PM --------That was my best friend, DAMN-IT ! ! !-----------  

musicman_zzz
Decatur, AL

I can understand how you might would feel, cj. My friends would probably be on the look out for a split wig also. HeHe Luckily for them, I try to be civilized.

12/14/2007 2:05:03 PM --------That was my best friend, DAMN-IT ! ! !-----------  

lawrence084
Honolulu, HI

You seem pretty cool. If it was me I lose it. But then the people I call my best friends would never in a million years sleep with a girl I loved. They all realize that there are plenty fish in the sea and no fish is worth our friendship.

But don't get me wrong. I have brought women by my friends and they couldn't shut up talking about them and vice versa my friend has brought girls by me and later to find out that the girl couldn't stop talking about me.

I think there is an attraction because they see the friend funnier side, and they hear romantic tales of their conquests. So a fantasy takes form and some people can't stop themselves if the opportunity arises.

I don't think it is a revenge factor...

Just my opinion.

[Edited 12/14/2007 2:05:33 PM]

12/14/2007 2:08:19 PM --------That was my best friend, DAMN-IT ! ! !-----------  

musicman_zzz
Decatur, AL

Thanks Darlene. I would also be, and was, devastated, and deeply humiliated. That's almost like an unforgivable sin, in my book.

12/14/2007 2:11:28 PM --------That was my best friend, DAMN-IT ! ! !-----------  

ellezia
Crescent City, CA

It is the hardest thing to go through. If you and your partner fall out of love they should have the respect to end things with you first before EVER going after your best friend. But to do it behind your back before the relationship ends.. It was enough to put me in the hospital on suicide watch for 48 hours because there was NO ONE to turn to.... Both people closest to you betraying you and its worse when they try to comfort you! OMG is that a laugh. Here I hurt you but cry on my shoulder? I caused the tears so let me absorb them? Its just Wrong. I prey none of you who haven't been through it never do go through it. I think it is the worst kind of cheating there is because it doesn't just devistate the one being cheated on.. it demolishes them giving them NO WHERE to go.

12/14/2007 6:55:08 PM --------That was my best friend, DAMN-IT ! ! !-----------  

mountainangel
Charmco, WV

Well my motto for that has always been that if a friend f*cks your mate then there not a friend at all and was never a friends. its totaly wrong for a friend to even think about it much less do it. if my bf friend tried that shit on me i would tell him where to f*ck hiself.then i would tell my bf what kind of jerk friend he has.

12/14/2007 6:56:43 PM --------That was my best friend, DAMN-IT ! ! !-----------  

mountainangel
Charmco, WV

Yeah Bucktail thats the way we like it.

12/14/2007 6:57:45 PM --------That was my best friend, DAMN-IT ! ! !-----------  

kfab1023
Jacksonville, FL

Well mountain you said it all before I could type it I agree with you Acutally I agree with all of you Should never happen

12/14/2007 7:00:02 PM --------That was my best friend, DAMN-IT ! ! !-----------  

mountainangel
Charmco, WV

thanks Kfab you know what im saying people like that just isnt worth having.

12/14/2007 7:03:32 PM --------That was my best friend, DAMN-IT ! ! !-----------  

bucktail
Poynette, WI

mountain i got that covered,,,,,,,,back at you

[Edited 12/14/2007 7:03:55 PM]

12/14/2007 8:07:44 PM --------That was my best friend, DAMN-IT ! ! !-----------  

musicman_zzz
Decatur, AL

It hurts like hell, I know, and payback? Weeeeeelllll now, don't "they" have best friends?? Ahemmmm, Ahemmm.... Need I say more???

I guess I touched on a,,,,,touchy subject ??

Page: 1, 2