Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames sex

Either way, make sure to tell them ahead of any sexual get in touch with. personals edmonton and area I go to the conversations section of facebook dating, and I tap on the conversation that has the new message, but I don t go into that conversation, the VO curser is just on it. In addition, SilverSingles has additional active scans for refining out frauds and scammers. ecuador red light area To share your thoughts or ask a query, check out the Decision Neighborhood forum.

best canadian hookup apps

Of course, you want to preserve conversation flowing, but you also want it to go beyond smaller speak and into the realm of getting capable to really get a sense of the particular person you happen to be dating. coksock For instance, you could possibly find that men and women who describe themselves as entrepreneurs tend to use that as a fancy way of saying unemployed and living off my parents income. So, what s the ideal way to use dating web pages and apps to in fact meet much more people today? All our members no cost genuine men and women , just about every member is manually verified to make certain a safe atmosphere. vt doublelist Post your problems and get tips from other members.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/14/2007 4:51:06 PM Hot or just plain weird?  

lolo4fun
Rancho Cucamonga, CA

I think it's hot but I've been the 3rd with my BF and her husband and it worked out really well....but I can definitely see where the situation could get very ugly. I would recommend it be a non-attached 3rd party....not a good friend!

12/14/2007 4:59:54 PM Hot or just plain weird?  

ericr64
Mount Pleasant, MI

Stormy and Romie???, Yea, sounds like a good idea. I will come back and answer this question properly after I experiment with it a few times. Where we meeting again Stormy, I forgot.

12/14/2007 5:03:22 PM Hot or just plain weird?  

hotdogz
Swansea, MA

if you do it youre realationship is doomed been there never works keep love simple

12/14/2007 5:07:22 PM Hot or just plain weird?  

hotdogz
Swansea, MA

i was realy in love w my girl more than you can imagine crazy love me her and her friend one nite did worst mistake ever

12/14/2007 5:22:15 PM Hot or just plain weird?  

lolo4fun
Rancho Cucamonga, CA

I'm sorry it worked out that way for you hotdog, and I've heard other horror stories. It really shouldn't just be some drunken decision, I really think everyone involved needs to seriously think it through and be honest...not just doing something that is perceived as "cool"!

12/14/2007 5:29:03 PM Hot or just plain weird?  

chopperbabe
Selah, WA

Maybe she's bi??? Maybe the sexual part isn't exciting enough??? Could be lots of reasons. Adding another person can sometimes cause more trouble than it is worth. Especially if the other person constantly asks for the addition to be included all the time. Me, I'm greedy ... I don't share and if the man I am with did ... he'd see my ass walking out the door for the last time.

12/14/2007 5:32:11 PM Hot or just plain weird?  

lolo4fun
Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Chopper...I think that is a misconception that woman want to be with another woman because their man isn't good enough in bed....it's a completely different experience. If the man you were with wasn't good enough wouldn't you look for another man or teach the one you have?

12/14/2007 6:02:04 PM Hot or just plain weird?  

huckleberrysqr
Renton, WA

I've been there, it's not wierd. It's not for everyone though. If, and it's a big IF, you have a great relationship, and you communicate very well, and you respect eachother's feelings, and all three of you don't have alot in the way of insecurities, you will be ok. But if you're thinking of doing it, the worst thing you can do is make the decision off the cuff, or do it while you've been drinking. It's a choice that needs to be made after everyone involved has talked it out, and it needs to be done sober. Otherwise you are making a bad decision.
There's nothing wrong with it for some people, and I know alot of couple that have done it, and continue to do it, and they remain in a very strong, loving relationship. If this is something you are strongly considering, get and read the book titled "The Ethical Slut". I'm serious about this, unless you just want to sabotage the relationship.
That book has alot of good stuff in it about how to go about things like this while maintaining a strong loving relationship.
That being said, I have every bit as much fun sexually inside of a monogamous relationship as a Polyamorous relationship. I've tried both sides, and they both have their pros and cons.

12/14/2007 7:35:47 PM Hot or just plain weird?  

stephngreg
Murfreesboro, TN

Very well Said Huck!!!

We think the thing to remember is that not all people are alike(THANK GOD!!!). For some people in some relationships it can be just another part of a loving sexual relationship...a way to live out fantasies shared by all. To others,it can be poison. We feel that as long as the couple has talked it out and are not only in agreement,but also have a set of rules to go by, who are we to judge....

To those of you that say you have never fantasized about it, you are either 1. lying or 2. lying OR 3. Boring as hell, use your imagination!!!!

12/14/2007 7:38:35 PM Hot or just plain weird?  

chopperbabe
Selah, WA

Feels good to be boring then

12/14/2007 7:39:33 PM Hot or just plain weird?  

wonderturtle
Overland Park, KS

<--feels chopper..nah..not boring..and yah...feeels good ..

12/14/2007 7:47:35 PM Hot or just plain weird?  

mountainangel
Charmco, WV

Its just plum wierd and your girlfriend would hate her friend afterwards.

12/14/2007 7:57:33 PM Hot or just plain weird?  

lynn456
Martinsburg, WV

my morals say dont do it.thats my opinion

12/14/2007 8:14:09 PM Hot or just plain weird?  

lil_cricket
Anchorage, AK

guess i'm boring than! haha NOT! never wanted or fantasized about a threesome. I prefer to give all my lovin to one person.

12/14/2007 9:46:58 PM Hot or just plain weird?  

splitlicker
Stockbridge, GA

Why is there alwaqys such a big up-roar on this subjuct. I have been married for almost 4 years I knew my wife long before we got married. She is bi-sexual and we have had threesomes more than a few times. We had threesomes with people we met and got to know and we have had threesomes with a couple of friends of ours. We are all still very good friends and have no weird moments when we are together. This lifestyle is not for everyone. And before it is said yes we are very much in love yes we are enough for each other and yes we talk about everything we have no secerts. If we dont both agree to something then it dont happen. We take it for what it is it is sex and it is fun we have no misconception about anything we do. If more people had more of an open mind about things the world would be alot better off and maybe there wopuldnt be as many divorces. I personally enjoy threesomes and so does my wife. It is not something we do ever weekend but it is a added enjoyment when we have the chance.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4