Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

hookup finder free

The Amanda Forum was formed in the summer time of 2013 in response to the death of a neighborhood teen, Amanda Bach, who lost her life to teen dating violence. the villages hookups For this explanation, if the particular person on the dating web page sends across any links, it s much better to keep away from opening them at all. And about correct really like really rare unless the individual you know for pretty some time ,eg few years. omegle innocent This dating web site caters to a wide range of customers.

skipthegames

Yet the absolutely free dating app has plenty of other stand out features which may well explain its 25,000 achievement stories. craigslist port charlotte fl personals character wearing a signet ring as element of the costume style. But then I saw that we had over 40 mutual buddies, so I swiped proper out of curiosity—usually I got maybe one or two mutual good friends (and generally third degree connections). doublelist sarasota (I m not that old however!) And queries would perform for men to ask ladies as well.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/14/2007 1:54:03 PM Hot or just plain weird?  

happycouple9
Glendale, AZ

Is is hot or weird that your girlfriend would want to have a threesome with another girl?

12/14/2007 2:40:27 PM Hot or just plain weird?  

musicman_zzz
Decatur, AL

That's every mans fantasy isn't it ? It can lead to trouble though.

12/14/2007 2:43:11 PM Hot or just plain weird?  

angelleyess
Middleboro, MA

hmmmmmmm well the question here is what you think!

12/14/2007 2:46:34 PM Hot or just plain weird?  

malicai
Edmonton, AB

IMO its cheating. Same as if it was with a man. Not cheating if she wants you in that too, but then expect her to want another guy. No matter how u look at it, it's a mess, and never have good come of it.

12/14/2007 2:50:54 PM Hot or just plain weird?  

emt854
Appleton, WI

Ive heard of that too many times before and the guy ends up on the short end of the stick per se..She ends up leaving him for the woman. Are you willing to take that chance?

12/14/2007 2:54:59 PM Hot or just plain weird?  

gator59
Las Vegas, NV

you know that is men's (speaking in generality) most famous fantasy. And some fantasies is just that and should remain so.

I agree with angel.. My question to you is why does she ask this? to me that spells trouble and I would say One woman is good enough the fantasy can remain that.

12/14/2007 2:55:41 PM Hot or just plain weird?  

lifesaver4u
Lakewood, WA

maybe she wants a 3 some cause ur not enough for her

[Edited 12/14/2007 2:57:50 PM]

12/14/2007 3:00:05 PM Hot or just plain weird?  

shaundralikwhoa
Biddeford, ME

No.. but I cant help that cause I'm already bi-sexual

12/14/2007 3:01:52 PM Hot or just plain weird?  

from_scratch
Lewisburg, TN

Why would you even consider bringing a third party into a physical relationship?

12/14/2007 3:02:03 PM Hot or just plain weird?  

ericr64
Mount Pleasant, MI

To me, it's hot and weird at the same time. DAMN!!!

12/14/2007 3:03:58 PM Hot or just plain weird?  

shaundralikwhoa
Biddeford, ME

Maybe because they want to?

12/14/2007 3:43:37 PM Hot or just plain weird?  

stormygrl
Longmont, CO

It's not weird - it happens!

12/14/2007 3:53:06 PM Hot or just plain weird?  

ericr64
Mount Pleasant, MI

Not to me, But I think I could stand to try it once or twice or thr..................

12/14/2007 4:01:37 PM Hot or just plain weird?  

stormygrl
Longmont, CO

Ok Eric I will grab romie and we'll be right over....

12/14/2007 4:47:51 PM Hot or just plain weird?  

lawrence084
Honolulu, HI

It sounds great, BUT if your wife is one of the three, aren't you going to spend 99% of the time concern that you are giving the other woman too much attention? So after everything is said and done, do you think it was as exciting as you thought it would be.

I am asking cause I saw a episode of enterauge on HBO (spelling). And the guy spent the whole time worrying and hardly touching the other girl because of guilt and he was afraid his GF would get upset. So basically the two girls went at it and he watched...and then he realized. That sucked !!!

Kind of like watching adult movie in the bedroom. If you get caught looking at the tv too much she think you got issues even though it was her idea to pick it up at the video store.

With two complete female stranger...Then it would be "HOT"

Wife or GF and another female..."Weird"

[Edited 12/14/2007 4:48:46 PM]

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4