Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

gay hookup websites like craigslist

A marriage to a non baptized person can be particularly tricky for the reason that of the greater chasm in religious belief. sallisaw singles When they located, they tend to spend time with each other devoid of any distraction from third celebration. You should really sign up only on senior dating websites that worth your privacy and suitable to confidentiality. onlyfans hunksep And if you are open to the idea of dating that particular person and that person is open to the idea of dating you, then it s a done deal.

privatedelight mobile

You get a notification whenever somebody likes your profile or sends you a match. daytona beach dating I didn t know it was possible for people today to be so horrendous at conversation. Post your issues and get tips from other members. is yesbackpage legit Her car or truck has broken down, and she demands a jump.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

9/20/2009 11:51:45 PM Whats your favorite beer?  

fastpony
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,180)
Hammond, IN

hands down,i really enjoy the darker beers. guiness is definitely my favorite. if i go for the typical american beer,its michelob,or its sister....amberbock-good stuff.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

9/21/2009 12:45:38 PM Whats your favorite beer?  

skiwino
Over 1,000 Posts (1,677)
Redford, MI

Depends on my mood but the darker, richer ones are definitely tops. Have you ever tryed Sam Adams Cream Stout? MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

9/21/2009 3:19:19 PM Whats your favorite beer?  

fastpony
Hammond, IN

i never tried that. its THAT good?

9/21/2009 6:00:17 PM Whats your favorite beer?  

skiwino
Over 1,000 Posts (1,677)
Redford, MI

Quote from fastpony:
i never tried that. its THAT good?

You better try it soon, it's incredible! Rich and creamy, you could drink it for dessert.
Well I could anyway.

9/21/2009 6:17:45 PM Whats your favorite beer?  
joaquin_stick
Over 2,000 Posts (2,429)
Lexington, MI

Bell's Two Hearted Ale--an India Pale Ale made outside of Kalamazoo--is my fave everyday ale.

9/21/2009 7:14:45 PM Whats your favorite beer?  

fastpony
Hammond, IN

Quote from joaquin_stick:
Bell's Two Hearted Ale--an India Pale Ale made outside of Kalamazoo--is my fave everyday ale.
how common is that sold?

9/22/2009 10:40:22 AM Whats your favorite beer?  

cachehiker
Over 1,000 Posts (1,172)
Hyde Park, UT

Whichever one goes best with whatever it is I'm cooking.

This weekend I'm making scampi. Anybody care to recommend one?

9/22/2009 4:49:35 PM Whats your favorite beer?  
joaquin_stick
Over 2,000 Posts (2,429)
Lexington, MI

Quote from fastpony:
how common is that sold?

I believe that it is distributed nationally though not really common outside of Michigan. It has nice body that balances the flowery hops--a very satisfying beer.

9/22/2009 7:28:48 PM Whats your favorite beer?  

fastpony
Hammond, IN

Quote from cachehiker:
Whichever one goes best with whatever it is I'm cooking.

This weekend I'm making scampi. Anybody care to recommend one?
scampi...yummmm. i'd have to say a cold bottle of michelob,or like i said earlier...amber bock. blue moon has been around a couple of years too...a really good,refreshing beer.

9/27/2009 6:35:53 PM Whats your favorite beer?  

snowleopard44
Warrenton, VA

I only drink one beer whenever I cook Bratwurst with sauerkrauts, or with pizza, and it has to be either Birra Dreher from Trieste, Italy, my city, or Birra Moretti from Udine (50 miles from Trieste). If those are not available then I go for Lowenbrau or Heineken. But I will try the dark one that was suggested.
And don't ever try Birra Peroni from Rome, the worst Italian beer, which most the store in the US seem to carry, can't figure out why!

9/30/2009 4:34:50 PM Whats your favorite beer?  

ciasoo
Minneapolis, MN

I'm pretty typical as far as beer goes. My first choise would be a Dos Equis, second would have to be Bass. Can't have either, then I'll take a Corona (NO fruit, please.) or a Mich Golden Light.

Now I need to go to the store...dammit.

10/1/2009 6:09:18 AM Whats your favorite beer?  
alicekathleen
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,641)
Sacramento, CA

I prefer a darker beer or IPA. I will order a Sierra Nevada at most bars, it's usually in stock and is fine with me.

10/1/2009 3:48:24 PM Whats your favorite beer?  

fastpony
Hammond, IN

i remember a really great beer out in calif. when i was a teenager...henry weinhardt. i wonder if its still being made. i loved that beer.

10/1/2009 8:05:02 PM Whats your favorite beer?  
joaquin_stick
Over 2,000 Posts (2,429)
Lexington, MI

hey Alice have you tried Stone IPA? I believe that it's a California product.

10/3/2009 10:46:47 AM Whats your favorite beer?  
baarsscfd
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,339)
Saint Clair, MI

I like all different beersenjoy trying all different ones but bells any flavor had to be my fav

10/3/2009 11:47:28 AM Whats your favorite beer?  

ciasoo
Minneapolis, MN

Quote from fastpony:
i remember a really great beer out in calif. when i was a teenager...henry weinhardt. i wonder if its still being made. i loved that beer.

Last time I was in Cali, in '02, it was not being made.

10/4/2009 1:00:07 AM Whats your favorite beer?  

garravesh
Over 2,000 Posts (2,679)
Etna, CA

I am a chef and never drank alcohol cept a swish to get an idea for complimenting my foods etc...I do love root BBER though

10/14/2009 3:10:03 PM Whats your favorite beer?  

bethmcbeth
Boca Raton, FL

I prefer red wines, but if I have a beer, there are a few that I actually enjoy.
The standard "when all else fails beer" is a Corona Light with a lime.
I enjoy Blue Moon a lot. I also like this one called Sea Paw Blueberry beer. They also make an apricot one, but I like the Blueberry one.
There is also a nice beer that is a raspberry beer, but NOT sweet as it would indicate called, Purple Haze. (sounds like Jimi Hendricks' song)
but I'm VERY interested in finding this Samuel Adams Cream that was mentioned. I wonder if they carry that here where I live in Florida?

I'll have to check that one out. Thanks for mentioning it; although, I've NEVER tried any of the other Samuel Adams beers either.

~~Beth~~

(I KNOW someone that should be coming to THIS thread soon...)

10/14/2009 4:35:04 PM Whats your favorite beer?  
marigale
Winter Haven, FL

Really Beth...who WOULD you be talking about?

My, oh my...all these fancy and distinquished sounding beers.

Cheers!

Now, the opinion of a Polk County (we are a unique breed) redneck girl who takes her beer drinking very seriously:

Busch in a bottle or Bud Lite in a bottle

If you are going to drink beer...then drink BEER.

It just kills me when someone says "I like this beer...because it doesn't taste like beer".

EDIT: Reread this and realized I sounded critical of other people's choices. Didn't mean to, sorry.

[Edited 10/14/2009 4:54:23 PM ]

10/14/2009 9:10:25 PM Whats your favorite beer?  
laidbackandfun
Havelock, NC

kilians red

10/15/2009 4:37:00 PM Whats your favorite beer?  
julymorning07
Over 2,000 Posts (2,247)
Saint James, MO

Sam Adams Cherry Wheat

10/16/2009 10:26:26 AM Whats your favorite beer?  

bethmcbeth
Boca Raton, FL

It's TGIF folks and, I've been thinking of going on a QUEST to find
that Samuel Adams Cream Stout that someone just HAD to mention...

Like I said, I'm more of a RED WINE drinker, but on these HOT DAYS in Florida over the weekend, it SURE sounds like it would be a tasty and refreshing taste option.

Anyone have an idea of what stores might carry it?
Publix? Albertson's? ABC Liquor? Crown Liquor? Any ideas?

~~Beth~~

10/18/2009 9:51:02 AM Whats your favorite beer?  

bethmcbeth
Boca Raton, FL

I FOUND IT...

Thanks Mike for suggesting it. I pick up the LAST six pack of that Samuel Adams Cream Stout that they had at the store for the wonderful price of $7.81. How do they get that price anyway?

Anyway...I'll give you all my opinion if you are interested.

Thanks again..

Everyone have a glorious Sunday..
~~Beth~~

10/18/2009 4:58:26 PM Whats your favorite beer?  
kayla3794
Council Grove, KS

Alright one of my favorite food groups...Beer.Dad was a coniseieur (sp) of all beers.If he like one then he would make his own.His homebrew was famous.I'd help him make it.It tastes just like Kansas Wheatstate Beer by Boulivard.It was a dark beer.I like Landshark by Jimmy Buffet.And corona lite with a lime...Good times had by all....I do like beer..Kayla3794

10/24/2009 6:14:42 PM Whats your favorite beer?  
chris_vw
Stamford, NY

I am also a fan of the darker beers. My favorite is from Brewery Ommegang called Three Philosophers. Dark and smooth with a pleasant aftertaste. And at 9.5% alcohol, you won't need many. I also like Sam Adams Boston Lager, Guinness draft, and Bud American Ale.

[Edited 10/24/2009 6:16:05 PM ]

10/24/2009 6:35:02 PM Whats your favorite beer?  
leona813
Palm Beach, FL

Quote from chris_vw:
My favorite is from Brewery Ommegang called Three Philosophers. Dark and smooth with a pleasant aftertaste. And at 9.5% alcohol, you won't need many.

That sounds like a must try, I can't handle too many carbonated drinks and never drink soda. Someone told me recently beer isn't carbonated! I believe it is. I like an ice cold beer when it's hot out, especially when out at the pool. I usually keep Corona Extras in the fridge, but lately they've been disappearing. My son doesn't drink so I know his friends have been helping themselves (for some reason they haven't tried the Warsteiners). Corona Extra's usually what I order with a wedge of lime that I squeeze and then stick in the bottle.

[Edited 10/24/2009 6:37:32 PM ]

10/25/2009 10:41:04 AM Whats your favorite beer?  
chris_vw
Stamford, NY

Yes, beer is carbonated. Generally, if it has bubbles it is carbonated. Guinness is an exception, they use nitrogen and not carbon dioxide.

10/25/2009 2:17:35 PM Whats your favorite beer?  
leona813
Palm Beach, FL

That's interesting, does nitrogen give it the same effect, bubbles (and therefore air bubbles in your digestive system)?

I found a local place (Total Wine) that carries Three Philosophers so I'm excited to try it. That Sam Adams cream sounds good too but sounds sweet.

10/25/2009 3:15:02 PM Whats your favorite beer?  

bethmcbeth
Boca Raton, FL

Hallie..I tried the Sam Adams Cream Stout and wasn't all that impressed. It had a nice aroma, almost chocolaty, but when I drank it, it was bitter-sweet to me. I liked the Sam Adams Cherry Wheat better.

I'd be interested also in tying out that Philosopher, but it is hard to find exotic beers near me unless I go to a Crown Liquor Store or ABC Liquor Store.
My little "hole in the wall" liquor store doesn't have much.

~~Beth~~

P. S. I wrote to you on the wine thread about something, but I guess you didn't view it or didn't see it.

10/25/2009 4:58:21 PM Whats your favorite beer?  
leona813
Palm Beach, FL

Sorry, nope, didn't see the wine thread lately, but they have a very large variety of "exotic" beer at Total Wine, which is on Military Trail at the Boca Center.

10/26/2009 1:10:36 PM Whats your favorite beer?  
dunrich2
Over 2,000 Posts (3,314)
Brantford, ON

I like Moose head , Alexander Keiths on tap. McEwans and when I am night shift, for some reason I like a Becks when I get home.

All this beer talk, I am getting thirsty, might try a few mentioned here tonight if our LCBO stocks them in Canada.

10/26/2009 1:35:09 PM Whats your favorite beer?  
leona813
Palm Beach, FL

Dunrich, glad you found the Foodies Group, let us know what you're cooking, drinking, contemplating, curious about, and remember, it's all about the food!

I got take-out from Carrabba's last nite and this is what the bag says:
"There is no love more sincere than the love of food."

Last night I had TWO of the Three Philosphers (hmm I see a joke in there lol).

It was interesting to see that the store Total Wine I purchased them from, sells so many bottles of different beers by the bottle, all lined up on shelves like bottles of wine.
Some are bigger and some are regular sized. There was one that was about $8 for one small bottle. The Three Philosophers came in bigger bottles but I thought I wouldn't drink it fast enough and it'd lose it's carbonation. Perhaps I was wrong, but a store employee found a 4-pack of the small bottles for me.

[Edited 10/26/2009 1:38:20 PM ]

10/26/2009 2:12:57 PM Whats your favorite beer?  

bethmcbeth
Boca Raton, FL

Last night I had TWO of the Three Philosphers

So how was it? Did you like it? What did it taste like?

What did you get for take-out from Carrabas? LOL..I bet I know!!!! :wink:

~~Beth~~

10/26/2009 5:00:24 PM Whats your favorite beer?  
leona813
Palm Beach, FL

You are right Beth, I got the shrimp & scallops with a side of fettucini and minestrone soup, and Nick got a pepperoni pizza.

I LOVE the Three Philosophers. I may switch to beer, carbonation be damned, it's delicious.

10/26/2009 5:53:13 PM Whats your favorite beer?  

justjimster
West Chicago, IL

There are some great microbrews here now in the states and it's good we can drink 'real beer'! lol

I enjoy a local brew which is "Goose Island Harvest Ale" right now,and from New Glarus WI. there is and don't laff called, Nutty Squirrel lol a fall brew. Regular Sam Adams is good and overseas from Europe I like Golden Pleasant from the Slovak country.

Great Lakes brew from Cleveland is quite good too as to Bell's.

When I travel I like to try the local brews of that area.

10/26/2009 6:00:57 PM Whats your favorite beer?  
leona813
Palm Beach, FL

Thanks Jim! I'll have to refer back to this to try some new ones but I DOOOOO love the Three Philosophers.

I'm honored one of your faves is from Cleveland, my city of birth and where I grew up, so that will be a must to try, and I'll look for the others too.

10/26/2009 6:17:30 PM Whats your favorite beer?  

justjimster
West Chicago, IL

I'm honored one of your faves is from Cleveland, my city of birth and where I grew up

...it's a small world indeed Hallie...and I honored to know you as a friend.. ::beer:

The Three Philosophers I never heard of,is it a local FL. brew?

10/26/2009 8:09:58 PM Whats your favorite beer?  
leona813
Palm Beach, FL

Quote from justjimster:

The Three Philosophers I never heard of,is it a local FL. brew?

I had never heard of it either till this thread, it's from a brewery in Belgium called Ommegang and it has authentic Kriek, a classic Belgium cherry ale added. It's delicious even with it's 9.8% alcohol (an added benefit IMO)!

I have bottles of my favorite Gnarlyhead Cab in the fridge (14.5%) but am preferring this ale for now and will be going to get more! Thanks to whoever mentioned it on here, I love it!

[Edited 10/26/2009 8:10:31 PM ]

10/27/2009 4:29:25 PM Whats your favorite beer?  
leona813
Palm Beach, FL

Trying a new one tonight called Black Chocolate Stout. It's also high in alcohol at 10%, made by Brooklyn Brewery in NY.

It tastes darker and heaver than the Three Philosophers ale, and I like it, but I like the very subtle cherry flavor and lightness of the Three Philosophers.

I'm just wondering, is there a difference between ale, beer, stout, etc. I guess I could google that and Wiki is my friend.

Cheers.

10/27/2009 6:07:04 PM Whats your favorite beer?  
makeunus
Over 1,000 Posts (1,567)
Mount Airy, NC

Good subject. I had 11 years in Germany and developed a taste for their beer because of that,I have my favorites. The one I like the best is Spaten (big Oktoberfest sponsor),2d,Bitburg,3rd,Pilzen Urquel and a local beer out of Darmstadt,Rummel. American side,Rolling Rock. Believe me,I have made my contributions to taste testing . Thanx! for the subject line,Prost,Tom

10/28/2009 1:37:01 AM Whats your favorite beer?  
chris_vw
Stamford, NY

Glad to see you like the Philosophers.

To the person wondering about where it is made, that would be Cooperstown, NY at brewery Ommegang (not sure I got the spelling right)who make authentic Belgian beers. I have a friend who works there that gets me samples all the time. I would also recommend their Rare Vos and Abby Ale if you are a fan of darker beers, or Witta and Henapin if you prefer lighter ones.

[Edited 10/28/2009 1:44:21 AM ]

10/28/2009 3:49:29 PM Whats your favorite beer?  
leona813
Palm Beach, FL

Yep, enjoying to the max, thanks Chris! I also saw the other ones you mentioned, not half as expensive, guess it's the cherry flavor that makes that one special?

10/28/2009 8:37:56 PM Whats your favorite beer?  

skiwino
Over 1,000 Posts (1,677)
Redford, MI

Quote from bethmcbeth:
Hallie..I tried the Sam Adams Cream Stout and wasn't all that impressed. It had a nice aroma, almost chocolaty, but when I drank it, it was bitter-sweet to me. I liked the Sam Adams Cherry Wheat better.

I'd be interested also in tying out that Philosopher, but it is hard to find exotic beers near me unless I go to a Crown Liquor Store or ABC Liquor Store.
My little "hole in the wall" liquor store doesn't have much.

~~Beth~~

P. S. I wrote to you on the wine thread about something, but I guess you didn't view it or didn't see it.

Beth,

Fuller bodied and darker beers are more bitter when colder and sweeter when served warmer; was it very cold when you drank it?
Try it a little warmer next time; like 50 and see if you agree.

10/29/2009 4:58:04 PM Whats your favorite beer?  
leona813
Palm Beach, FL

Google and Wiki were not as good "friends" as I thought, but I did find this helpful info on "ask.yahoo":

Finally, we ambled over to the Samuel Adams Beer Glossary. This alphabetical index from the Boston brewer offered succinct definitions of types of beer:

Ale - made with a top fermenting yeast, ales are described as "hearty, robust, and fruity."
Bitter - a mainstay in English pubs, this golden-brown draft ale is top-fermented, hoppy, dry, and lightly carbonated.
Lager - made with a bottom fermenting yeast, lagers are characteristically "smooth, elegant, crisp, and clean." Comparable to pilsener.
Stout - typically dark, heavy, and richly flavored, stout is "top-fermented beer made from pale malt, roasted unmalted barley, and often caramel malt."

I think it helps...

10/29/2009 8:00:48 PM Whats your favorite beer?  

bethmcbeth
Boca Raton, FL

Hi Hallie.
I tried to reach you tonight as I popped over to Total Wine and, they were having a
"Beer Tasting"....of all things. They were promoting a black and tan and were giving out some freebie items as well.

I bought one of the Three Philosophers and am enjoying it very much.

I also bought a six pack of one that I am already familiar with and enjoy called
"Purple Haze".

I would go back to buy the Three Philosophers. I saw that they had a four-pack for $11.99.
Wow..pretty expensive for FOUR beers....but it IS good. I have a pretty good buzz on
from just having a few gulps of this one.

It was fun to walk around admiring all the various wines in there too. I wish I had more time to take my time leisurely. I WILL go back there again.
Sorry you missed the beer tasting.

Maybe another time we can meet there and putter around the store.

~~Beth~~

10/29/2009 9:46:35 PM Whats your favorite beer?  
leona813
Palm Beach, FL

Yep, they have an incrediby wide variety of beers there, a tasting is a perfect way to "perfect" your tastes, or learn them rather.

Yes one of the reasons I love Three Philosphers is the pleasant cherry flavor and immediate buzz, as well as the other one I bought, Dark Chocolate Stout. I admit I drink for the taste as well as for the effect, just as when I drink coffee or tea, it must have caffeine!

Nite!

10/30/2009 6:35:28 PM Whats your favorite beer?  

bethmcbeth
Boca Raton, FL

Beth,

Fuller bodied and darker beers are more bitter when colder and sweeter when served warmer; was it very cold when you drank it?
Try it a little warmer next time; like 50 and see if you agree.

skiwino:

You were right!!! I tried it again at your suggestion. Since I wouldn't be able to tell if the bottle of beer was at 50 degrees, I merely removed it from the fridge drawer and left on the counter for 10 minutes before opening. I'm enjoying the Cream Stout now.

Thank you for the suggestion in trying it a different way.

~~Beth~~

11/11/2009 5:04:23 PM Whats your favorite beer?  

bethmcbeth
Boca Raton, FL

Hi all.
I just returned from Total Wine where they have a vast aisle of individual beers from
all over the world that you can buy (to try) BEFORE you buy a four-pack, six-pack,
or case, even.
I have ONE bottle of the Samuel Adams Cream Stout left and, I think I am going to use
it in a Beer bread recipe. If anyone wants the recipe, shoot me an email
and I'll be happy to reply with it.
If anyone wants me to post it here, just let me know. I'll be happy to.

Anyway..here are some of the individual beers that I was told to try by one of the representatives there who seemed to be quite knowledgeable about various beers.
I will mention them here and then have to get them into the fridge drawer to start chilling.

1) Sweaty Betty blonde...A wheat beer from Boulder, Colorado.

2) Holy Mackerel Mack In Black....Imperial Black Ale with Pomegranate Juice.(Believe it
or not, Brewed and Bottled at The Florida Beer Company in Melbourne, Florida)

3) Peak Organic Brewing Company....Pomegranate Wheat Ale with Acai.(Portland, Maine)

I DON'T know which one to try first...Anyone ever hear of any of these?
Anyone tasted any of these brands? I think they sound
but NOT planning on tasting ALL three tonight. Just one.

~~Beth~~

P. S. Naughtical..where are you? You're the ONE that got me interested in BEER to begin with. I'm more of a "RED WINE" kind of gal.

11/11/2009 9:04:12 PM Whats your favorite beer?  
tink48
Anderson, IN

I use to think bud lite was the only beer. then I went to work at buffalo wild wings. u can sample all 15 to 25 beers they have. I like majic hat, don't remember exactly the rest. but I never knew there was such a variety. Gumball head...

11/16/2009 4:51:34 PM Whats your favorite beer?  

fastpony
Hammond, IN

Quote from dunrich2:
I like Moose head , Alexander Keiths on tap. McEwans and when I am night shift, for some reason I like a Becks when I get home.

All this beer talk, I am getting thirsty, might try a few mentioned here tonight if our LCBO stocks them in Canada.
moosehead....yes!! i remember it back in my teens. its compared to heineken. sorry,its a moosehead for me. more flavor,richer and fuller too.

12/12/2009 9:44:17 PM Whats your favorite beer?  

mistadoright595
Meridian, MS

Um.....COLT 45, YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAH!!!!

12/20/2009 5:37:22 PM Whats your favorite beer?  
singleagainmike
Over 1,000 Posts (1,546)
Houston, TX

Quote from skiwino:
Depends on my mood but the darker, richer ones are definitely tops. Have you ever tryed Sam Adams Cream Stout? MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Sam Adams Cream Stout is awesome.

Also another nod for Guiness. Another local favorite is Shiner Bock.

12/20/2009 7:38:58 PM Whats your favorite beer?  
joaquin_stick
Over 2,000 Posts (2,429)
Lexington, MI

Bell's Brewery recently came out with a double IPA--Oracle. It's mighty fine stuff.

12/20/2009 8:33:03 PM Whats your favorite beer?  
willias
Martinsville, VA

heniken

2/8/2010 8:40:59 AM Whats your favorite beer?  
mlmccool1
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (45,067)
Middleport, OH

do not drink alcoholic beverages. i have a friend who adds beer to her chili and i refuse to eat it.

2/8/2010 9:40:05 AM Whats your favorite beer?  

1redneck4u
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,645)
Fredericksburg, VA

cold beer....

2/8/2010 5:51:36 PM Whats your favorite beer?  

naughtical
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,738)
Winter Haven, FL

^^^ I'll have what he's having.

Actually, I am pretty boring and not at all adventurous when it comes to beer.
I like Bud Lite and Busch...in bottles, only. I will not drink any type of can beer.

2/9/2010 1:19:37 AM Whats your favorite beer?  

skiwino
Over 1,000 Posts (1,677)
Redford, MI

Quote from mlmccool1:
do not drink alcoholic beverages. i have a friend who adds beer to her chili and i refuse to eat it.

Is this a religious conviction, are you an alcoholic, or just weird?

[Edited 2/9/2010 1:21:23 AM ]

2/9/2010 7:11:28 AM Whats your favorite beer?  

charon52
Evanston, IL

I don't drink anything alcoholic, but like the taste of O'Douls Amber. Yeah, I know it's craptastik compared to real beer...

I do cook with beer- Guinness for beef roasts or beef stew, Harp for pork, a local brewery does a great honey wheat for bread.

2/10/2010 1:43:42 PM Whats your favorite beer?  

scotty1967
Georgetown, TX

anybody have a good reciepe for beer