Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega classifieds

It almost certainly wasn t a fit, so we didn t will need to retain spinning our wheels, says Lin. la hookup Submit a resume or application to an employer by fax, email, mail, in particular person, or on the web. If you ve come across a teetotaler, even so, it doesn t necessarily imply they won t have a excellent answer to this query. https sniffies com Having said that, she also notes that the form of first date you have will rely on what you are hunting for, irrespective of whether it be a connection or one thing a lot more casual.

www skipthegames

Unlike on the web dating web sites, most mobile apps are no cost, call for just a handful of seconds to set up, and include a actual time geolocation function, which is to say that they re a lot more quick. bozeman mt singles Never present individual details to someone on line, especially prior to meeting in particular person. Just enter a couple of individual particulars about your self, then get searching for potential dates. usasexguide hartford To get the skinny on how some old college net connected couples are nonetheless producing it perform, we asked 3 to share the secrets of their success.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

5/18/2006 10:27:47 PM What's your preference: real or fake?  

nicole1357
Citrus Heights, CA

So what do guys like more, fake boobs or real ones? Because I find that i think younger guys are into fake boobs, but older ones like it more natural. Maybe I'm wrong?

5/18/2006 10:30:46 PM What's your preference: real or fake?  

krazz
Whittier, CA

Too easy.............
If it ain't real...... NO DEAL!
It could be a deal breaker for me, Nicole....
Natural Beauty cannot be enhanced by artificial means IMHO.
I like to keep it real. Fake does nothing for me...
Nuff Said...

The Krazz - A silicone/salene free zone!

5/19/2006 7:06:28 AM What's your preference: real or fake?  

unslightlynorml
Seaside, OR

Yes, but some fake ones looks and feel pretty natural...esp if the gal did not go freakishly large....lol I have had people who got new ones ask others to look at and feel them...my brother once dated a stripper and she was tooooooooooooooo big....looked silly. LOL Kat

5/19/2006 7:41:16 AM What's your preference: real or fake?  

emtnancy50
New London, WI

Agree Krazz

5/19/2006 9:26:13 AM What's your preference: real or fake?  

krazz
Whittier, CA

I don't care how good fake ones look..... If it ain't real, NO DEAL!
I don't want a "leak" in the bed, er um, I mean in my stall!
God gave us what we have, and if we need a plastic surgeon to improve our self-esteem, then all the Psychiatrists will be looking for new jobs!

Now if you want to fix that nose..... Go buy a Groucho Marx mask!

ROFL Krazz

[Edited 5/19/2006 10:07:04 AM]

5/19/2006 9:44:49 AM What's your preference: real or fake?  

unslightlynorml
Seaside, OR

No way...I love my nose and kinda like my boobs..........lol Kat

5/19/2006 10:08:20 AM What's your preference: real or fake?  

krazz
Whittier, CA

Kinda like your boobs? ROFL!@
Is that like, "I kinda want to have sex with ya?"

Krazzbiscuit

5/19/2006 11:51:58 AM What's your preference: real or fake?  

chucky_t
Akron, IN

As one of the older generation, I prefer natural. But then I am not a breast man. I am a legs and ass man.

I see a lot of girls get very large implants. One problem I see with them is that I like to do a number of things that envolve physical activity other then sex. I would think all the weight and bulk would get in the way in so many ways...LOL

Not to say the expense of all the first aid supplies I would have to use up from all the guys that hurt themselves because they was looking at the boobs instead of paying attention to what they was doing...LOL

5/20/2006 9:12:27 AM What's your preference: real or fake?  

lustorlove
Holiday, FL

Gotta keep it all natural i feel that "fake" is just a way of saying or in this case showing that u r insecure with ur image.....

5/20/2006 10:36:45 AM What's your preference: real or fake?  

unslightlynorml
Seaside, OR

Agreed Lust....and some women think that a man will only like her if she fits a certain image..........I don't want a guy like that. Kat

5/20/2006 11:39:28 AM What's your preference: real or fake?  

emtnancy50
New London, WI

Ok Chuckie expound on what you would do..Id love to hear..LOL

5/20/2006 12:32:01 PM What's your preference: real or fake?  

krazz
Whittier, CA

Again I whine.... or whinny.....
REAL or NO DEAL! Period

Krazz

5/20/2006 5:46:53 PM What's your preference: real or fake?  

chucky_t
Akron, IN

Nancy, if you are talking about the activities, I was talking about backpacking, canoing, mountain climbing, Dirt bikes, hiking, those kind of things. Behave girl, get your mind back out of the...humm...Nevermind, just leave it there after all...LOL

Ever seen a gal with huge mammary glands try to switch sides in a canoe while on whitewater? Not a pretty sight...LOL

5/20/2006 8:06:12 PM What's your preference: real or fake?  

krazz
Whittier, CA

Wow! Thanks for the visual Chucky! LOL! Krazz

5/22/2006 3:37:28 AM What's your preference: real or fake?  

emtnancy50
New London, WI

Chucky its fun to have my mind in the gutter from time to time ..so leave me alone LOL

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14