Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

strictly hookup sites

Hinge costs $19. gay powell river If you are frequently at a loss for what to speak about, check out our very simple post onquestions to ask a girl. Suggest a (PG rated!) alternate ending to the night rather than simply going your separate methods following drinks or dinner. mint dating app Let s face it it is all butterflies and rainbows till it is time to take big life methods such as moving in collectively, getting a home, or taking a trip.

adult hookup sites

A shortcut to romance and intimacy, in other words. latina surprise Whilst it keeps creepy messages at bay, it also lends itself to a bunch of unanswered messages and a strange feeling of rejection. What s additional fascinating is that you can hold video dates on OurTime. locanto guangzhou The decision of a lawyer is an significant selection and really should not be primarily based solely upon advertisements.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups

10/1/2009 9:32:10 PM Are you as tired of being alone as I am? Male attention needed!  

singlgrl1965
Murfreesboro, TN

5years is way to long to be alone...Is there anyone out there that is just looking for a real friendship? I am so tired of doing things alone.... Any suggestions? Help me out here!!!

10/1/2009 10:51:50 PM Are you as tired of being alone as I am? Male attention needed!  
axno1
Chattanooga, TN

I saw two girls in pic. Which one are you

10/1/2009 11:01:03 PM Are you as tired of being alone as I am? Male attention needed!  
axno1
Chattanooga, TN

Not that it really matters. Both of you are really cute. I just wondered

10/2/2009 6:49:37 AM Are you as tired of being alone as I am? Male attention needed!  
ssunsetss
Lenoir City, TN

I'd say the MILF on the left. Just a guess though.

10/2/2009 8:20:45 AM Are you as tired of being alone as I am? Male attention needed!  

krazykraker
Tullahoma, TN

i know what it fills like ive been thear

10/2/2009 9:52:25 AM Are you as tired of being alone as I am? Male attention needed!  

daniel102081
Manchester, TN

Quote from singlgrl1965:
5years is way to long to be alone...Is there anyone out there that is just looking for a real friendship? I am so tired of doing things alone.... Any suggestions? Help me out here!!!

I too spend many nights alone. Fortunately my Xbox 360 keeps me from going crazy lol But if age isnt an issue for friendship, we can never have to many friends right Drop me a line in my inbox if you wanna consider. I do hope you have a great weekend as well.

10/2/2009 4:25:18 PM Are you as tired of being alone as I am? Male attention needed!  

missionaryrick
Clarksville, TN

You got my attention the first time I saw your smiling face! I reached out to you, too, but I'm sure you don't remember. I too get a little lonely at times, especially when I'm very happy and want to share my blessings, but knowing I'm never alone helps a lot.

10/2/2009 8:03:34 PM Are you as tired of being alone as I am? Male attention needed!  
davida151
Murfreesboro, TN

Hey, I may be able to help u out??? How about lunch tomorrow? Just joined yesterday, so no pics yet. Promis I'm not overloaded or too ugly?? Wanta go?

10/2/2009 8:09:43 PM Are you as tired of being alone as I am? Male attention needed!  
davida151
Murfreesboro, TN

Wow u live next door. Less than a mile a way??

10/3/2009 8:57:38 PM Are you as tired of being alone as I am? Male attention needed!  

singlgrl1965
Murfreesboro, TN

I would be the one on the left, the one that looks 43....LOL! The other is my daughter>>>

10/4/2009 7:02:13 AM Are you as tired of being alone as I am? Male attention needed!  

wsprs0nthewind
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,369)
Powell, TN

Goodness OP 5 years isn't that long. I've been divorced 10 years and enjoyed most of it. Being lonely can be overwhelming at times. I've dated along the way, but anything worth having is worth waiting for. I met a guy 5 months ago that has made all of the waiting and the pain of broken relationships worthwhile. Hang in there. Your prince will come but you have to be paitent and willing to hold out for the right one.

10/4/2009 8:39:14 AM Are you as tired of being alone as I am? Male attention needed!  

singlgrl1965
Murfreesboro, TN

Thanks for that bit of hope...I'm so happy for you!!

10/4/2009 9:00:00 AM Are you as tired of being alone as I am? Male attention needed!  

idlehour
Trussville, AL

Quote from singlgrl1965:

Get involved with groups that share a common interest with you, and most likely you will meet a lot of new friends, and you can do things with them that you like without the pressure of dating. Just my two cents.

10/4/2009 9:21:41 AM Are you as tired of being alone as I am? Male attention needed!  

latestflame
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,807)
Memphis, TN

Everyone who enjoys being alone, fine. But that doesn't mean everyone likes it or can like it. I would never "perfer" to be alone. In my case I spent so much time alone my entire life that it's kind of different for me anyway. I can't think hmmmm maybe it would be nice to be alone. I've already "enjoyed" it for too many years. So in my case me wanting something different means a good relationship.

10/4/2009 1:46:51 PM Are you as tired of being alone as I am? Male attention needed!  

wsprs0nthewind
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,369)
Powell, TN

Quote from latestflame:
Everyone who enjoys being alone, fine. But that doesn't mean everyone likes it or can like it. I would never "perfer" to be alone. In my case I spent so much time alone my entire life that it's kind of different for me anyway. I can't think hmmmm maybe it would be nice to be alone. I've already "enjoyed" it for too many years. So in my case me wanting something different means a good relationship.

I don't know that anyone enjoys being alone 24/7. I can say that I do love my solitary time when it's just me and the dogs here and I do love it when my guy is here too. It's an equal balance. I don't know if I could live in the house with someone else again on a daily basis. I think the only way I could do that is if I had a room that was my own personal space that I could escape to when I needed quiet time, alone time, or time to veg out and chill, read, or take a nap.

11/16/2009 1:33:38 PM Are you as tired of being alone as I am? Male attention needed!  
flyer709
New Oxford, PA

Hi! how R U today,I'm OK I guess.I've have alone for over 4yrs however I have 5sisters and 1living brother,mom's a saint.I tuff meeting some one decent when U R over 40.Find hobbies,keep busy it's the best thing.My youngest son is gay and I don't understand it but I'll always love him,some people think they R judge and jury about this subject.But NO one is perfect.I took up skydiving to feel alive again,It's going slow but good things take time.I visit manchester TN. once in a while.A good friend of mine got married and moved there.Beautiful state!!!!!!!!!!!.KEEP your head & hopes up,Take Care

11/17/2009 9:17:20 AM Are you as tired of being alone as I am? Male attention needed!  

latestflame
Memphis, TN

I've been decently patient for a long time, but now I am just flat sick of being alone too. I hope I don't date someone wrong for me because of it, but this is getting lame. This site especially. In real life I am laid back around people if they're coming off as nice. And I have good conversations. But it's always a case wehre it doesn't lead to a date and it's not often i meet anyone to begin with. Finding anyone on this site who lives in this state is pretty impossible and heck even as friends it is also. Good friends, anyway. I'm one who cares about people and so i've had a lot of times where I felt close to someone solely from tlaking online. But not from this site. It's too hard to find the type of person to draw that out here. I've felt close with two girls and one of them deleted her account and the other turned out to be a psycho.

11/17/2009 9:39:25 AM Are you as tired of being alone as I am? Male attention needed!  
garfield62
Alcoa, TN

You dont have to look no further here i am. may be old but sweet and romantic Jim

11/17/2009 4:14:02 PM Are you as tired of being alone as I am? Male attention needed!  

latestflame
Memphis, TN

lmao I thought you were talking to me. I was like huh.... I want a woman. lol

12/10/2009 9:29:24 PM Are you as tired of being alone as I am? Male attention needed!  

singlgrl1965
Murfreesboro, TN

Well just an update...Im still single with no male attention...Dated one guy a couple of times but not sure whats going on with that....not dating anymore....Guys don't get me wrong Im not looking for a one night stand that is not what I mean at all....This is not about male attention for sex....Just someone to hang out with and go to movies, dinner or just to hang out and have a drink..

12/11/2009 1:14:59 AM Are you as tired of being alone as I am? Male attention needed!  
miss4111
Watertown, TN

yeah i do know iam single 3years now havent found mister right yet

12/17/2009 11:35:21 AM Are you as tired of being alone as I am? Male attention needed!  

kyhorseman49
Bowling Green, KY

i have a suggestion. ANY ladies that r not here 4 more than chat. delete ya profile r remove it.? seems u may net be interested in more than chat and add as a friend.?but that was is end of it.?? i may ask why haven;'t u replied. if not interested.? do not add friends.? thanks Dave a dwm 50, ky near nashville. and avail. at yahoo too. 00 merry xmas to all. God bless America. x-Army vet.

12/19/2009 5:08:54 PM Are you as tired of being alone as I am? Male attention needed!  

bullseyeannie
Oak Grove, KY

Feeling the alone here too. Been divorced since 2003. Had one long relationship. (glad I did not accept proposal). Dang, during the holidays? and no significant other? To chew my nails over while thinking about the *PERFECT GIFT*...

Wow, I certainly want more than friends, thought that is where a relationship must start. No-one on here at datehookup responds to my sent messages. I'd love to escape these four walls...we are talking serious cabin fever....

12/20/2009 7:41:52 AM Are you as tired of being alone as I am? Male attention needed!  

bigfish3443
Nashville, TN

yea im tired of being alone bin alone for 6 years my self im so tired of doing things alone need some attention so bad it ant funny so hit me up please

12/20/2009 12:33:11 PM Are you as tired of being alone as I am? Male attention needed!  

latestflame
Memphis, TN

I'm still tired of being alone, but at the same time I feel weird when anyone even is interested in me anymore becuase I've gone so long not dating I guess. Sigh.

12/20/2009 6:58:25 PM Are you as tired of being alone as I am? Male attention needed!  

bullseyeannie
Oak Grove, KY

Haha, that is so true "LATES" Get used to being 'territorial' and working someone else into my tranquil, serence, peaceful space is......hmmmmm?

12/24/2009 11:13:14 PM Are you as tired of being alone as I am? Male attention needed!  

latestflame
Memphis, TN

yeah I think in general I panick about any change and I put pressure on thigns to work out great. I've got to somehow take thigns more lightly or I'm going to be stuck alone or unhappy in relationships. but the way I feel is it should mean soemthing that I at least recognize things I need to work on and I work on them. Yet I would normally probably be passed up and then people with some issue who doesn't care to even try to change it gets all the dates. Blah.

12/26/2009 9:11:29 AM Are you as tired of being alone as I am? Male attention needed!  

kyhorseman49
Bowling Green, KY

update profile pics etc be real. avail and other sites may help..? Dave a dwm 50 ky.. avail ladiesss only..

12/26/2009 1:02:16 PM Are you as tired of being alone as I am? Male attention needed!  

singlgrl1965
Murfreesboro, TN

I did update my picts....not sure what your talking about?

12/31/2009 3:41:41 PM Are you as tired of being alone as I am? Male attention needed!  

snakehippy
Mount Juliet, TN

Try plenty of fish