Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal classified

The principal content of the third chapter is SM club. free chat line broward county That was when Jay took my phone and swiped to the web page exactly where Tinder was at. If you have ever felt like enjoy is a battlefield loaded with shitty dudes waiting to stomp on your heart although producing you choose up the cheque , have no fear—we ve allbeen there. russian girl from bachelor in paradise I recall mentioning this to my now husband Victor through our very first phone calls and he said, ‘I m the most standard and sane guy you will ever meet, and he was completely right.

megapersonnals

Something a small a lot more niche, like Happn or Bumble, may perhaps not have a substantial user base in your location and, therefore, matches be rarer than you would like. elko nv dating sites Possibly there is and the stunning people hold it a secret from me? Anyway if everyone sees me out and about at any of the malls here really feel absolutely free to approach me. She matched with Matthew on Hinge and they definitely hit it off fairly effectively. rubratings columbus ohio ‘Trust is when you know you are falling in the effectively of pessimism, but your partner is there to catch you with complete zeal Accurate enough? Now, this is the time to succeed with your on the net dating questions by initiating the conversation and know every single other in depth.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/19/2007 8:47:42 PM Are big Breast a big deal for guys.  

remington1858
Grand Junction, CO

i agree with crowdog.. its what makes the person on the inside that counts. whats their soul about? who are they really inside. what makes a person tick? it certainly isn't their breasts... lol thats just icing on the cake no matter what size.

12/19/2007 8:49:04 PM Are big Breast a big deal for guys.  

dutchboy4u
Huntington Beach, CA

Nidia, NO. To me it's the person not the breast. Bigger breasts wont solve a thing. Unless you don't have pillows on your bed.

12/19/2007 8:50:45 PM Are big Breast a big deal for guys.  

heatherfreakin
Columbus, OH

i agree with u on how much bog boobs can depress a chick.... they suck a lot unless it comes to picking up guys or getting out of things...haha and then they r great... i think n e guy that says they rnt important are lying... bc im shure uve checked the big tittied women out way more than the flat chested chicks...thats all i here is omg u have huge tits its never wow u have a huge personality or u have gorgeous big blue eyes.... it sucks!!

12/19/2007 8:52:31 PM Are big Breast a big deal for guys.  

fourbars
Alva, OK

nope big breasts are not important to me...its more personality i go for insead of looks..

12/19/2007 8:53:28 PM Are big Breast a big deal for guys.  

waytogo51
Prairie Grove, AR

Both of my ex's had big breasts. But the Lady I am seeing has small breasts and I would take her anyday over the big ones because of what is behind them. Her heart. That is what is the most important. Yes I do like big breasts but I would not want her to changed anything at all. She is perfect to me.

12/19/2007 8:53:50 PM Are big Breast a big deal for guys.  

dutchboy4u
Huntington Beach, CA

So, Heather, you think you got guys all figured out do you? So wrong you are.

12/19/2007 8:54:06 PM Are big Breast a big deal for guys.  

lust4love
Atco, NJ

why do you think they have breast Implants ? Its not for good health

12/19/2007 8:55:59 PM Are big Breast a big deal for guys.  

heatherfreakin
Columbus, OH

no i never said i had them figured out i just think ive talked to enough to know the truth about the boob situation... ither that or im not catching the right guys...

12/19/2007 9:01:03 PM Are big Breast a big deal for guys.  

dutchboy4u
Huntington Beach, CA

A lot of times they get them because they think a breast implant will fix all their woes. All they have done is attracted a different type of guy. One that is shallow and needs big boobs on a girl. It's not the size of the breast, it's the size of the heart that beats behind those breasts.

12/19/2007 9:05:52 PM Are big Breast a big deal for guys.  

lust4love
Atco, NJ

tiny tits tight twat...is what they say.hee hee

12/19/2007 9:06:13 PM Are big Breast a big deal for guys.  

bassman1959
Santa Rosa, CA

Heather,

You aren't catching the right guys. But you are only 18. In time you will understand that true beauty comes from the inside. The right guy will come along and he will see you from the inside out.

12/19/2007 9:11:38 PM Are big Breast a big deal for guys.  

lakemead
Portsmouth, NH

Big tits are nice but not a deal maker or breaker. It's whats behind the tits..if she know when and how to use her body..it really doesnt matter..kinda same with the huge d*ck theory. But I could be wrong.

12/19/2007 9:17:49 PM Are big Breast a big deal for guys.  

sagittariusgirl
Grimes, IA

dude, those knockers are just rediculous lol how the hell does she walk with those lol

12/19/2007 9:42:29 PM Are big Breast a big deal for guys.  

des963
Evanston, WY

Nidia your still young I was the same way when I was your age. You have nothing to worry about. A body changes over time Im 33 now I have a better body than Ive ever had. The important thing is u need to feel comfortable with your body! Scr*w everyone else if they dont like it. Boobs are not the most important thing in life. Accentuate the parts of your body you do think are sexy!!

12/20/2007 12:12:54 AM Are big Breast a big deal for guys.  

mollygees
Alvarado, TX

Well I`m 5`1 just like you but i`m a d cup and to me they are just a distraction, I would rather a man look me in the eye then staring at my chest all night , like wow he has never seen boob`s before.You are very pretty reguardless of what you bra size is, it`s what`s on the inside that counts and how you present yourself, if your confident in yourself that`s all that matters and guy`s grow up lol size only matters if ya don`t know how to use it lmao

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7