Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonal create account

Get some great photographs out and about on the town also. dating in klamath falls oregon But, if you do not see what you need, you can send them an forum by way of their contact telephone. Eharmony recognizes it can be tough to meet folks with whom you share frequent interests and goals within your geographical region, and we can assistance. doublelist com new hampshire A close buddy of mine basically met his girl on POF and three years on I think he nonetheless cannot think it.

anon hookup

You could not take into consideration all of these to be individual finance connected queries, but if you listen carefully you ll start to put together a image of their revenue story. sarasota jewish singles Now, Bumble empowers users to connect with self confidence no matter whether dating, networking, or meeting pals on the internet. Please let up to 5 days for delivery. megapersonals toronto Victoria, an on the net marketer, says she is pretty fussy but has persevered and says it s attainable to find high quality matches on line and she s now capable to determine them swiftly.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/18/2007 8:04:43 AM Are big Breast a big deal for guys.  

nidia20
Terrell, TX

I just turn 20 i'm petite girl i'm short 5'1 and thin but i get depress because i have small breast and it seems like now in day guys just look for girls with big boobs. I sometimes think if i had big breast it would make my relationship way better. Guys is big breast really important when u meet someone?

[Edited 12/18/2007 8:07:05 AM]

12/18/2007 8:07:28 AM Are big Breast a big deal for guys.  

aniceplaytoy
Baltimore, MD

It's a plus sometimes to have them, and it might catch a guys eye quicker. But... I say anything more than a mouthful is a waste...

12/18/2007 8:12:02 AM Are big Breast a big deal for guys.  

nicksterdemus
Little Rock, AR

Don't worry 'bout it! Ya a sweetheart n don't need monster knockerz...

12/18/2007 8:14:49 AM Are big Breast a big deal for guys.  

allinthedo
Tracy, CA

nidia, your breasts will do just fine.

12/18/2007 8:18:58 AM Are big Breast a big deal for guys.  

repochick
Rosemount, MN

Hell I dont know about guys but its a big deal to me!! Going from a D cup to a B cup in about a day is enough to depress anyone!!!

12/18/2007 8:25:58 AM Are big Breast a big deal for guys.  

nidia20
Terrell, TX

Thanks for replying to my comment i love the way u put that. I'll remember that (more than a mouthful is a waste.) lol

12/18/2007 8:29:38 AM Are big Breast a big deal for guys.  

vmsports03
Santa Ana, CA

Nidia,
I think the over all you is the best a guy could ask for...and yes more than a mouth full is a waste...

12/18/2007 8:53:50 AM Are big Breast a big deal for guys.  

nidia20
Terrell, TX

Thanks Sports03. Just that i feel bad when on a movie there's a girl with big breast and my boyfriend is staring so hard because he likes what he sees and then there I am next to him with small breast that makes me feel bad.

12/18/2007 8:55:53 AM Are big Breast a big deal for guys.  

holdinpanama
Panama City, FL

if you are happy with your breast size don't worry about us men because if they have to worry the size of breast probably don't know what they are doing in the bedroom you will find somebody that will like you for you.jmo

12/18/2007 8:57:02 AM Are big Breast a big deal for guys.  

doink1962
Mentor, OH

To me they are not and besides looking at your pic, you look really hot and have a great figure from what I see. Keep your head up and realize how beautiful you are!

12/18/2007 9:12:57 AM Are big Breast a big deal for guys.  

jerryd222
Columbus, OH

No, A guy should except you for who you are and what you look like. If he doesn't, then he may want only one thing. Breast are nice,like a butt, lol, but other qualities are more important. Small breast are nice also. Sounds like it bothers you more then him.

12/18/2007 9:25:07 AM Are big Breast a big deal for guys.  

michiganfarmer
Kingsley, MI

noooooooo. A cups, and B cups are smokin' hot!

12/18/2007 10:03:01 AM Are big Breast a big deal for guys.  

rei
Aurora, CO

well, truly....the bigger the better, just like *wink*. Some guys like a mouthful...but most like some giggling knockers....there i said it...

12/18/2007 10:03:59 AM Are big Breast a big deal for guys.  

kinkycapitalist
Atlanta, GA

Are little d*cks a big deal for ladies?

12/18/2007 10:06:06 AM Are big Breast a big deal for guys.  

stellablu
Saint Louis, MO

wow...

Maybe the little guys know how to use it, as well or better? Hummm...

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7