Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megaperonals

It is what you have been waiting for and it guarantees that you can start dating with self assurance as soon as again. single girls in north carolina For additional information and facts relating to the status of your rewards, please speak to your neighborhood county social solutions/human solutions agency. Asking her about her hobbies and interest is almost certainly the ideal way to break the ice. peru beautiful girl Eddy Baller is a Dating Coach primarily based in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.

mega personal classified

A noticeable emerging trend is firms aggressive push to go nearby. single women in long beach ca I am more curious why an individual from Lissabon would create a first post with the above question. Darrin seems from the darkness, jumps in the auto very first and says, Hi guys. alexis texas dating Originally from North Carolina, she now lives in Petworth.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

10/15/2009 3:17:25 PM Do ANY women apologize?  

hugsnlaughter
Over 2,000 Posts (3,678)
McKeesport, PA

I do when I'm wrong; I'm rarely wrong

Meet singles in your area here at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free for everything! Join now!
DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

10/15/2009 3:21:18 PM Do ANY women apologize?  

truelove09
Platteville, WI

I don't have a problem apologizing when I am wrong.

10/15/2009 4:04:59 PM Do ANY women apologize?  

latestflame
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,376)
Germantown, TN

yeah ccherie, that's true that most don't appreciate the apologies even when they do receive them. Just like people in general sometimes underappreciate someone saying they love them also. I don't know... there's some "disconnect" where people apparently don't even realize how to properly express things or even feel things. Confusing.

When I was in high school some girl took notes for me since I have a bision problem and couldn't read the board. I was so shy that every time she gave me the notes I just took them and didn;t show any appreciation. One day she flat out got pissed and went off on me. lol Ever since then I thanked her every time she gave them to me and realized either I was underappreciating or it at least was seeming that way. Like I said it was mostly me beign shy and having bad social skills though. But then I realized how she felt about it. I think I apologized even though she freakin went off onm me in front of the class.

What's weird though is she kept taking notes for a while after that and I never forgot to thank her, but at one point she was suddenly sitting in a different area and now I can't remember if there was a seating chart, but anyway so I assumed she didn't want to keep taking notes even after I did start showing appreciation.

Man I wish my long term memory didn't suck because now I can't remember if someone else took notes after then or what. lol My short term memory is awesome, my long term is bad in some cases.

10/15/2009 5:44:28 PM Do ANY women apologize?  

longlocks40
Cedar Rapids, IA

If I do anything wrong or hurt anyone I am woman enough to admit it and apologize.

10/15/2009 5:52:40 PM Do ANY women apologize?  

bigjohncad
Buffalo, NY

It's a good sign when they will, it's usually a
bad sign when they won't . . . and we wait for it
(which in may never come)

by the way i'm sorry . . . . .John

10/16/2009 12:47:52 AM Do ANY women apologize?  

latestflame
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,376)
Germantown, TN

If anyone apologizes nonstop then either they're doing wayyyyyy too many bad things or else they have low self-esteem and fear the person leaving them or something. But I just think "in general" people apologize lesss than they should. I say women in the topic mainly because I have talked to so many women and not as many men, but I'm sure both genders have a lot who think anything they do is justified.

10/16/2009 1:16:23 AM Do ANY women apologize?  
lorim46
Sherwood, OR

I'm sorry, what?
I always do, even when I am not wrong at times.

10/16/2009 5:45:36 AM Do ANY women apologize?  

darklady09
Over 1,000 Posts (1,133)
San Jose, CA

Quote from dghorn:
Ya they do I am sure they all said that they were sorry they married us.

I know that my said it.

Damn! You must have been there in my house too.

Seriously I do sometimes say sorry/apologize when I mess up. I prefer to get along.

10/16/2009 5:55:31 AM Do ANY women apologize?  
winterrain73
Hyden, KY

i always appologize when i have done something wrong,infact i appologized today,and i hate doing that by the way but i do it because i was in the wrong.the people who dont appolgize are the people who think their right all the time.

10/16/2009 6:09:21 AM Do ANY women apologize?  

oceandive
Over 2,000 Posts (3,042)
Atlanta, GA

i'm sorry,,,what was the question.....,,,,sorry OP....i couldn't resist...

10/16/2009 6:56:53 AM Do ANY women apologize?  

lovethelake17
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,823)
Henderson, NV

Of course I say I'm sorry. I even know not to say something as asinine as 'if' I upset. I know I did, why would I try to put the blame on the one I upset? So I say 'I'm sorry I upset you' rather than 'I'm sorry if I upset you. Or whatever it was I did or said.