Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

local hookup board

At the finish of the two minutes, the individuals move to their next companion. maine free dating You have no idea about what type of a particular person they are. The couple had their initial child on June 3, 2020. why is my camera blocked on omegle This 1 may go in any path, but in general, it will likely present a space for you to talk about hobbies and interests, along with providing you a image of their best weekend, says Sassoon.

skipthegames hookups

As it turns out, Jeff had been going to his grandmother with his dad over spring break and had signed up for Match. prince george chat rooms You could be nervous, but that is no explanation to speak out the very first factor that comes to your thoughts. The answers to the above inquiries aren t necessarily deal breakers. snapchat sexting users Don t be afraid of telling individuals who you are and what you enjoy carrying out.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/19/2007 9:08:36 AM plus years but no one respacts or wants me?  

brokenbridges
Augusta, KS

Brit that is so true, my sister's ex is now in prison for indecent liberties with a minor and he was military..............it is all about personality!!!!!

12/19/2007 9:08:49 AM plus years but no one respacts or wants me?  

britbrit
Gloucester, MA

yeah I was saying that in the defense of my friend allin.....he wasnt trying to be rude..just making a statement!

12/19/2007 9:09:06 AM plus years but no one respacts or wants me?  

dreamslayer
Hamburg, NY

BRIT YOU AND A LOT OF PEOLE OUT THERE ARE WRIGHT BUT this is general discushion right and if a women would like to know just where i am comming from then is that all right with you

12/19/2007 9:10:02 AM plus years but no one respacts or wants me?  

allinthedo
Tracy, CA

fire fighter: Thanks Brit, you put it a little more.....

allinthedo: She basically said the same thing i did!

?????

12/19/2007 9:11:23 AM plus years but no one respacts or wants me?  

britbrit
Gloucester, MA

hey there is nothing wrong with being proud of serving in the military!! and Thank you! but the way you wrote it about saying that you served and still no one wants you....well that wasnt a good way to put it!

12/19/2007 9:11:30 AM plus years but no one respacts or wants me?  

exfirefighter
Inverness, FL

i agree all for sure and although i may not agree with your wording i do respect your right to say what you say ok lets just agree to disagree hows the weather in calif this am?

[Edited 12/19/2007 9:12:35 AM]

12/19/2007 9:13:26 AM plus years but no one respacts or wants me?  

dreamslayer
Hamburg, NY

i can see now what is begining to form now and what if i told you you all are wright

well just what do we think about that allin and brit i am looking for a frien and a love and i am pompis and a lot of other things i am not perfict

12/19/2007 9:13:36 AM plus years but no one respacts or wants me?  

britbrit
Gloucester, MA

LMAO allin I said that cuz I knew what you were trying to say.....some people just dont get it.....but you were right, I just added a little more to it

12/19/2007 9:14:48 AM plus years but no one respacts or wants me?  

dreamslayer
Hamburg, NY

well brit how would of you put it

12/19/2007 9:16:38 AM plus years but no one respacts or wants me?  

britbrit
Gloucester, MA

hey to each their own right? This is a free sight, you can say whatever you want! but you may want to look at the way you say things cuz sometimes it doesnt come out the way you want it too....

I am not trying to argue with anyone and I dont think anyone else in here is either, just a simple discussion is all

I am sure you are a good person and you will find someone eventually, everyone wants to be loved....Good luck to you!

12/19/2007 9:19:44 AM plus years but no one respacts or wants me?  

britbrit
Gloucester, MA

well, personally if I was you I would have wrote that you were looking for that special someone to love and so on.....then maybe add at the end that you have seen alot of life and have served in the military... the only thing that I didnt agree with is the fact that you think women dont respect you since you were in the military.....Im sure you get alot of respect from women, just maybe not the kind you are looking for but once again, personality plays a big role in that and not just that you served our country!

12/19/2007 9:20:30 AM plus years but no one respacts or wants me?  

dreamslayer
Hamburg, NY

BRIT i am not here to ARGU with no wone it is good we can have appion and how is the weather where you are at thank you

12/19/2007 9:22:16 AM plus years but no one respacts or wants me?  

britbrit
Gloucester, MA

hey I agree....there is no need to argue! People have the right to voice what they want!

the weather is cold...very very cold and I am not a cold weather person

12/19/2007 9:26:24 AM plus years but no one respacts or wants me?  

dreamslayer
Hamburg, NY

i would much reater be back in cal becuse we have snow in ny and i love cal south

12/19/2007 9:27:22 AM plus years but no one respacts or wants me?  

allinthedo
Tracy, CA

Thanks Brit! Maybe i could have done with out the where do i sign up. I dont think that we should have as many troops as we do in Iraq but that is another thread. With the way our troops have been treated lately I would not even consider signing up.

Slayer, I'm sure you are a cool dude. I didnt mean to disrespect you with my comment. I just try and add to post's comments that i think will make people smile. I like to see people happy.

I mean, I have a big d*ck! I dont expect women to want to hop on it just cause it is large though. See wehre im comin from?

The wether in cali is cold but sunny!

Wait, when i say cold, i mean like 43 degrees. I heard about wether where others are! Glad im not there!

[Edited 12/19/2007 9:29:33 AM]

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4