Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

hookup sites

Video dates are now readily available if you cannot meet in person and there s a ‘speed date choice for two minute virtual dates with other on line members. iowa chat rooms Send limitless messages to matched profiles for Absolutely free. It feels like this dating pool may possibly have narrow appeal, even though. is datehookup shutting down In today s on the internet dating landscape, simple text chat is just not enough.

skipthegames apps

Getting into the dating scene can be complicated for some. west bend singles If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account. When in the profile, you can read via it and then tap on either the No Thanks or the Like button at the bottom. locanto nc He spent the whole date (I m speaking ten mins at a time, about 3 or four instances) talking French with the waitress when she would bring us points .

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/19/2007 9:30:23 AM plus years but no one respacts or wants me?  

britbrit
Gloucester, MA

like I said allin...sometimes its hard to get the jokes when its over the internet!!

and yes we have lots of snow on the ground but ice covered it so its gonna be there forever.....its pretty but again I dont like the cold weather up here to much

12/19/2007 9:35:02 AM plus years but no one respacts or wants me?  

dreamslayer
Hamburg, NY

Allin
IN A WAY I DO AND IT IS ANYONE PROOCTIVE TO wright what they would and i would reather see people happy than misabril and do stuped things but some are not happy and it is good to talk about it you seam to be a verry smart man and knows where he is going so let me tell you there was a post on here i was reading and it read would anyone date a solder did you see that wwell what about that was that writen right
yo how is cal these days it must still be like it was in 1970 beatiful yes take care god bless slayer

12/19/2007 9:47:03 AM plus years but no one respacts or wants me?  

allinthedo
Tracy, CA

I did not see that post so I cant give my opinion on what i felt about it. On the other hand, I dont see anything wrong with dating a soldier. Soldier's are human beings just like everyone else. They have a greater chance of being shot or wounded some how but they are "working".
Lets start a thread called would anyone date a mailman / woman. They work for the government. Just think they are serving us also. If it wasnt for your local mailman / woman, you would not recieve bills which would put you in debt possibly leading to homelessness. Not only that, think of the threats a mailman / woman has to face. They walk up to your door thinking they are just dropping off a package. They wont encounter any roadside bombs, but the 250 LB rockweiler that comes around from the back of the house aint no joke either.

12/19/2007 10:34:43 AM plus years but no one respacts or wants me?  

chinatown_girl
Oyster Bay, NY

thanks allin. ur last comment is the same thing that i've been thinking for a while. there are good and bad people in the military just like there are in every other part of society. the military can play a good role in our lives or it can play a role that puts us into danger.

i respect those who are deserving of respect. i don't honor people for the title of their job. all of us play a role in making the world a better place. an elementary school teacher that can teach kids to enjoy learning about themselves and the world around them; a bus driver or car mechanic that gets people to their jobs and back to their families; a dentist who can stop the horrible pain of a bad tooth, the streetsweepers who clear away the filth that can cause disease, the small businessman or woman, the writer who inspires us, religious or spiritual people who show us how to appreciate the non-material part of life everybody is adding something that can be just as important in my eyes as the military. so i appreciate whatever good miltary people have done as i appreciate the good done by others who are making the world a better place in their own ways.

12/25/2007 2:52:30 PM plus years but no one respacts or wants me?  

dreamslayer
Hamburg, NY

did everyone have a marryand happy christmas well ihope it all for new year peace

12/25/2007 4:33:29 PM plus years but no one respacts or wants me?  

sweettater1001
North Fort Myers, FL

dreamslayer: I did 12 years in the military got out to save grace with first wife and still ended in divorce. We had two children, a boy and a girl. My daughter was killed Memorial Day weekend of 2005 left 3 children, drugs is why she died, I have closure, but I still miss her. My son, I heard from him last Christmas day, he is a heavy crack head, drug user and alcoholic, I do not know if he is alive or dead and cannot find if he is in jail, I have searched several states where he may have gone. This is a long story, will not go into all of the details.s My prayer is that he is in jail. So I can empathize and sympathize with you. Merry Christmas and hang in there

12/25/2007 4:42:15 PM plus years but no one respacts or wants me?  

dreamslayer
Hamburg, NY

NOT TO WORRY WE CAN WE CAN ONLY BE THERE FOR THE RIGHT REASONS BUT SOMETIMES WE GET LOST BUT WE ARE HUMANS SO IT DOES NOT GIV US THE RIGHT TO MAKE ANYONE DO IF THER ARE NOT WILLINNG TO HELP OUR SELVES SO HERE WE ARE IN OUR OWN LITTLE WORLD IS THAT NOT RIGHT ONLY GO SAVES MORE WELCOM HOME AND GOD BLESS

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4