Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

new listcrawler

Now it s selecting, says Tamara Goldstein, CEO of Pickable. boise area singles When it comes to enjoy, these apps do their best to locate you the ideal match. It has bugs, some spam accounts, and some other challenges. indianapolis usa sex guide We have two wonderful youngsters and a beautiful residence with each other.

best online hookup apps

Maybe they could aid you uncover the individual of your dreams. gay hookup austin His earlier operate practical experience involved application improvement, renewable power, and cloud computing. 1 of the very best items about HER is that all the app s core options are completely no cost, so obtaining your person or your neighborhood is accessible for absolutely everyone. rubmaps victorville You are conveniently manipulated by her affection, whilst she sees you as an answer to her economic challenges.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/19/2007 8:33:52 AM plus years but no one respacts or wants me?  

dreamslayer
Hamburg, NY

i was in the milatry for 30plus years i got hurt a number of times but i am still here and i am still alone i am a jentle man just looking for a compayon and love real down to mother earth and willing to be a lover and compayion but no i talk to people and they ignore the fact i ever was in the army and a thank you would be nice it is like i went through all that i did so i can live the way i do and along with all of america can do the same thing as free people can do all i would like for christmas is a women that will be a friend and love can you all help me with this ps also 6 years agao i lost my son to a untimely death can anyone help

[Edited 12/19/2007 9:17:48 AM]

12/19/2007 8:38:00 AM plus years but no one respacts or wants me?  

exfirefighter
Inverness, FL

dream i sure as hell respect and thank you for your service to our country. my condolences at the lost of your son. Be willing to get out and stuff, as recpect and love comes from your self to you first

12/19/2007 8:40:46 AM plus years but no one respacts or wants me?  

dreamslayer
Hamburg, NY

i defently respect my self but i think most of the good old usa are not aware of what they are going to loose becuse most will run and hide god bless and thank you

12/19/2007 8:41:17 AM plus years but no one respacts or wants me?  

exfirefighter
Inverness, FL

just be open and honest in all your interactions here as honesty is not very important to some here

12/19/2007 8:42:32 AM plus years but no one respacts or wants me?  

exfirefighter
Inverness, FL

i know if i see a war protester spitting on a soldier il knock him out, lol

12/19/2007 8:42:41 AM plus years but no one respacts or wants me?  

dreamslayer
Hamburg, NY

EX -- well you didn't have it so nice eather and did you get respect

12/19/2007 8:42:57 AM plus years but no one respacts or wants me?  

peachess
El Reno, OK

On this site, You are not alone...We have many Active,Retired, or People who have been in the Service. We love and Respect all our Vets!!! Thank You. Good Luck in Love.
xoxoPeaches.

12/19/2007 8:44:31 AM plus years but no one respacts or wants me?  

dreamslayer
Hamburg, NY

it is a little diferant now but in the 60tys and earley 70 tys they did more than that they would through bloob real shit and garbage at you nice ha

12/19/2007 8:45:23 AM plus years but no one respacts or wants me?  

dreamslayer
Hamburg, NY

i thank you for that

12/19/2007 8:46:45 AM plus years but no one respacts or wants me?  

exfirefighter
Inverness, FL

hell when my bro got back from nam he was spit on by 4 assholes at seattle area airport and he beat the hell out of two of em before mps steped in

12/19/2007 8:47:18 AM plus years but no one respacts or wants me?  

dreamslayer
Hamburg, NY

you know i have so much i have to be thankfull for but i just would love to have a love a real lady around one that takes care of her self and knows how to compaion a man

12/19/2007 8:47:31 AM plus years but no one respacts or wants me?  

allinthedo
Tracy, CA

does being in the military get you a get free p*ssy card or something? Where do i sign up?

[Edited 12/19/2007 8:47:58 AM]

12/19/2007 8:47:59 AM plus years but no one respacts or wants me?  

brokenbridges
Augusta, KS

My sister is in the Service so I have a lot of respect for what the men and women do for our country. She is getting ready to go back to Iraq for the second time and she is a single mom and her son is only 6. This time of year it really breaks my heart for all of the soldiers that are away from their families......GOD BLESS ALL OF THE SERVICE MEN AND WOMEN!!!!

12/19/2007 8:49:31 AM plus years but no one respacts or wants me?  

dreamslayer
Hamburg, NY

i am devorced also it was a lone time agao now i had two kids and on is gon the other is gone but is crak head bad

12/19/2007 8:50:09 AM plus years but no one respacts or wants me?  

exfirefighter
Inverness, FL

allinthedo not it doesnt, but they do deserve respect and shouldnt have to listen to imature commennts like that

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4