Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

rubmaps massage

Just tell the app when you re next absolutely free and it ll work out a mutual slot and suggest meeting spots amongst the two of you like your personal dating concierge. bakersfield californian want ads Don t get in touch with a person cutie, sweetie, babe, honey, and so forth. Won t you want to know how their social media account would look like if you two get collectively. vietnamese dating in usa But this belies the truth customers may have diverse motivations .

megahookup login

If you want to inform your story, just ask the host, and we ll try to make time for you. big bear singles But don t forget, trust is generally developed over time. This guide will take you by means of anything you need to know to make the ultimate genuine time video calling app for your small business. eden levine app I basically am a person who can compromise to a particular extent, for example I went to Singapore for my friend s wedding in January, but I am thinking of these who don t really feel they can.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/19/2007 12:25:58 PM What do you do when you messed up a good friendship?  

lovetolaugh7878
North Richland Hills, TX

Okay, so I had a friend and he was not calling when I wanted him to call. He waited two or three days to call and when he did, he sent mixed messages. I then behaved poorly when we were suppose to get together and hang out. He didn't contact me and I sent a "psycho" text message. Now I am not getting a chance to redeem myself and it is making me CRAZY! Not that I am really crazy about this guy but because I could be "dismissed" so easily! What do I do now?

12/19/2007 12:29:18 PM What do you do when you messed up a good friendship?  

lonesomeloser
Louisville, KY

just be yourself, the nice self, we all do stupid things, my father always said, nothing in this world is unforgivable...

12/19/2007 12:37:37 PM What do you do when you messed up a good friendship?  

gator59
Las Vegas, NV

Love you may not want to hear this but you asked. First how long of a freindship did you have. The first thing you said was "he didnt call when I wanted him to call" Im not trying to bash you but think of what you just said. Then he waited two or three days but he did call . What mixed messages did he send.. Just playing devils advocate here. Did you ask what took him so long to call? Life happens. If he gave excuses or real things that happened you have to look at that. Then you have to look as if he is a "real" friend.
If you decide that he isnt then move on your wasting time. If not talk to him if he doesnt communicate with you you still maybe are wasting time. In either case the call is yours alone as crappy as that is. JMO
Gator

12/19/2007 12:40:09 PM What do you do when you messed up a good friendship?  

heatherhoney
Middlesboro, KY

Don't waste your time on anyone that won't waste their time on you!!!

Nuff said!

12/19/2007 12:42:06 PM What do you do when you messed up a good friendship?  

stellablu
Saint Louis, MO

I say sorry.

12/19/2007 12:42:28 PM What do you do when you messed up a good friendship?  

lonesomeloser
Louisville, KY

hmmmm I dont know about that Heather.....time and patience isnt a bad thing...something has to be said for perseverance....

12/19/2007 12:44:13 PM What do you do when you messed up a good friendship?  

heatherhoney
Middlesboro, KY

Oh you mean persevere just long enough that he gets the idea you're there whenever he feels like getting around to calling...I dont think so...not for me anyway!

12/19/2007 12:44:52 PM What do you do when you messed up a good friendship?  

pallyboy
Ramona, CA

Funny,....You don't look like a psycho.

12/19/2007 12:45:59 PM What do you do when you messed up a good friendship?  

lonesomeloser
Louisville, KY

doesnt always fall on our shoulders...anyway this thread is not about us....

12/19/2007 12:48:30 PM What do you do when you messed up a good friendship?  

heatherhoney
Middlesboro, KY

Well lonesome you responded to my post and I was just responding to yours. Thats all my friend...

12/19/2007 12:48:54 PM What do you do when you messed up a good friendship?  

brokenbridges
Augusta, KS

lovetolaugh, it is hard. You just have to say your peace and then let whatever happens happen. Been there hon and there is nothing worse than loosing a good friend. But all I did was put my foot down and said "let me in or let me go". (as friends) and he wouldn't do either so I let him go........it was hard, but he will realize he lost his best friend in the end, so hang in there, chin up and let things work out on their own.

12/19/2007 12:50:15 PM What do you do when you messed up a good friendship?  

kellyleed
Sumter, SC

lonesome I agree

Time and patience can change a lot of things

I also agree with gator, how long did you actually know
this person before all this happened

This friend may not want to play games and from what you described
getting mad when he didn't call, sending psyco messages, the first
thing I would think was "game player".

Don't hound him, it will just make matters worse.

Speak through your actions not words, if he starts seeing you as a "normal"
person he may try to contact you again, if not lesson learned, move on.

12/19/2007 1:36:18 PM What do you do when you messed up a good friendship?  

lovetolaugh7878
North Richland Hills, TX

You guys have such good advice. I guess that I just want to be able to tell him why I behaved like I did. Plain and simple. I am a great person just get so overwhelmed sometimes and it so hard for me to handle when someone "dismisses" me and won't even respond to my apology.
I know that I behaved badly but I am very apologetic. He just won't let me tell him that I am. He won't take calls or emails. Man, I screwed up!!

12/19/2007 1:42:12 PM What do you do when you messed up a good friendship?  

stellablu
Saint Louis, MO

love...if he won't give you an oppertunity, I'd let it go.

You tried, that's all you can do.

Being dismissed, dumped..is the price we pay to love again. Yeah, it hurts...but I don't want to give up trying! To be bitter and not look? What a waste.

12/19/2007 1:56:58 PM What do you do when you messed up a good friendship?  

lonesomeloser
Louisville, KY

well usually they just call ole lonesome....

Page: 1, 2