Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

craigslist gay hookup alternative

Everything you want is on the other side of fear. available women over 50 in ri Sure, they might not be who they say they are, but you can do that with orthodox dating as well. It has the feel and ease of a social media platform but ultimately aims to set up romantic connections involving singles. rentmen provincetown But if you wanna save money, only invest when the first date is good.

skipthegames hookups

But I think your wonderful sister and your thinking is superb, because actually only one thing matters is wanting to please Allah swt. gay hookups columbus ga They feel there s a fantastic match for them and they will know it the minute they meet, but there s no such thing. I meet with him at the bar and he agrees to join me for the concert. best place for hookup in india They are unlikely to be modest or show humility.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/24/2007 1:29:23 PM Is 50's group made of 1st wives or 1st husbands or neither  

sorprano
Wayne, NJ

I ask because i frequent singles dances esp since i've been divorced...do women just travel in groups or respond to anything as a group as if they hang out together for example at a singles dance--do men hang out with men too and feel the same way--

back to singles dances does anyone know why that when such a dance bgins on any nite: why do men hang on one side and women on the other side brining back thought of 7th and 8th grade dances when we all were in grammar school--and when they begin it seems like here i come looking to find that 1st lady to dance with and all of a sudden it seems like all the men acquaintances seem to tag along behind me as if i was leading the blind to water-i believe most men should ask the lady to dance but sometimes where i dance the DJ says ladies choice where the lady does the asking for a slow song to be...

even when i began to ask women that came in a group to dance sometimes they decline and that's where i came up with the line "what is this the 1st wives club" from the movie of the same title...sure if they caught the humor no problem and smile as they will dance but how many asked someone to dance, were declined only to find someone else to dance with ...then sometime later the one that rejected you comes up and asks you to dance...well it has happened to me many times and the excuse i hear most: i didn't like the beat of the song you asked me to dance to and i respond with: this song has the same beat as the one you declined with me...(actually some people don't think i can dance at 1st or take me serious and once they see me on the floor then i'm asked because now they saw i can dance)--

how many of you wish this website was one big dancing floor and what type of dancing do you like doing or have you experienced something yourself worth speaking about on this thread attending a singles dance or any dance yourself--

[Edited 12/24/2007 1:31:29 PM]

12/24/2007 1:34:10 PM Is 50's group made of 1st wives or 1st husbands or neither  

lorlie
Eugene, OR

Well I have been out with my friends, and someone asked me to
dance I had to say no cuz I have never danced. Would love to learn, think
this spring I will take lessons. Don't have a clue how to dance.
Last time I even tried I was in high school. A dance floor on this site
would be nice, I could watch and learn.

hey just my opinion.

12/24/2007 1:36:39 PM Is 50's group made of 1st wives or 1st husbands or neither  

61sunshine
North Augusta, SC

Soprano,
How do you approach the ladies? My experience at the one dance I went to was this guy asked me to dance, I accepted, and the first thing on the dance floor that came out of his mouth was I'd like to know you better, can I call you. That turned me off. I politely declined to give the #. If he had came over to our table and talked and I had got to know him a bit it might have had a different ending.
About the ladies sticking together, there's safety in numbers. With so much evil going on these days a woman (or man) has to be careful. Take things slow. Try conversation before asking for the dance. Good luck.

12/24/2007 1:46:11 PM Is 50's group made of 1st wives or 1st husbands or neither  

loveisarose
Port Richey, FL

Soprano, I don't think it's a "group hang-out thing," I think we (and you guys too maybe) feel a little more self-assured with others around us that are in the same boat. I've just recently started to try and get out again and I'm not yet as sure of myself as I used to be. With other women around me maybe it give moral support while trying to find those clever first words to make a good impression. Just a thought. wendy

12/24/2007 1:47:00 PM Is 50's group made of 1st wives or 1st husbands or neither  

sorprano
Wayne, NJ

the dance is the theme that allowed you to attend because most that do dance like this way to meet new people--so you could not dance as that could have been your debut to learning how or the incentive to get out there and enjoy it--get some lessons or look into the mirror and invent some move...lol...

12/24/2007 1:51:13 PM Is 50's group made of 1st wives or 1st husbands or neither  

sorprano
Wayne, NJ

how many men hit on women and never get to whisper in their ears on a dance floor because the guy never asked you to dance--sometimes these dances are like this site--you can make a friend--when i go to dances now some women just come up to me to ask to dance because they were asked before by me--even if i was talking to someone it's just one dance and i'm proud of any woman who had the courage and ask me to dance and none will ever be turned down for the asking...

12/24/2007 1:55:20 PM Is 50's group made of 1st wives or 1st husbands or neither  

sorprano
Wayne, NJ

Rose: another thing women have told a guy Oh, i better check and see if my friend(s) are ok--i sometimes say: are they looking for you if they were so concerned as you are--the blushing appears--and of course that was their escape clause--anyhow i don't take anyone prisoner--all i came was to dance and if i met someone that's all fine as the nite just became more special

[Edited 12/24/2007 1:56:54 PM]

12/24/2007 2:01:32 PM Is 50's group made of 1st wives or 1st husbands or neither  

harriett
Homosassa, FL

My answer is D all the above. LOL

12/24/2007 2:28:42 PM Is 50's group made of 1st wives or 1st husbands or neither  

dakotaman222
Sioux Falls, SD

What do you know Rosie? You are under 50! (and probably a Democrat!) lol I crack myself up! Hey Soprano, wanna dance? (I am too much!) lol

[Edited 12/24/2007 2:29:50 PM]

12/24/2007 2:38:27 PM Is 50's group made of 1st wives or 1st husbands or neither  

sorprano
Wayne, NJ

i guess we're all (well almost 50) and set in our ways...we all have our opinions but for the best of all of us perhaps we open up some and not be closed-minded--

dennis no dance for you even if you turned me on--lol...

12/24/2007 2:39:31 PM Is 50's group made of 1st wives or 1st husbands or neither  

butterfly58
Arcadia, MO

Sorry if I go to a dance....I plan on dancing with whomever asks me because I love to dance. But that's all I'm promising is a dance. Seems like that is the way it is everywhere.....women on one side......men on the other....trying to get up enough nerve to just enjoy the moment.....sometimes expecting more than you should. I may come with a bunch of women because it's a safety in numbers issue but I am not a group!!

I would love to see all of DHU people at a dance and just have a ball.....even if you can't dance!!!!!!!

12/24/2007 2:45:37 PM Is 50's group made of 1st wives or 1st husbands or neither  

dakotaman222
Sioux Falls, SD

Well you are all invited to South Dakota for the first annual 50+ dance and get together. RSPV please! lol

I will be back in a little while,,,,, all my undies are dirty and I need to go buy new ones! (I am in rare form tonight)

[Edited 12/24/2007 2:47:09 PM]

12/24/2007 5:30:36 PM Is 50's group made of 1st wives or 1st husbands or neither  

sorprano
Wayne, NJ

dakota make sure you don't have anyone put any dust in your underware --it turns out some woman will say that dust is really miracle grow they are putting in there...good idea to get new ones too

12/24/2007 5:43:26 PM Is 50's group made of 1st wives or 1st husbands or neither  

lotsafuninpa
Tioga, PA

I think I may have the answer you're looking for. When we go to a singles dance---I've always went with 1 or 2 girls. This is not a date type thing.That is why the ladies stay there--and the men wherever.

We like to see who is going to ask us to dance.

I love to dance and can slow dance,fast dance,and polka--woo--hoooo-let'[s dance--lol:

12/25/2007 2:37:04 AM Is 50's group made of 1st wives or 1st husbands or neither  

sugahsouth
Lake City, TN

I'm a dancing fool
Dance with anyone that asks. Think I was born dancing. Granny named me Tear Dancer. Always got up on front of lots of people when young and danced for them. Was never part of that women on one side and men on other. But, I was raised with nothing but boys so they didn't hold any awe for me and was never afraid to mingle.
I remember one dance my gf and I didn't know was Sunday go to meetin clothes. We had on Daisy Mae cutoffs and halter tops. When we went in, all girls on one side and boys on other all dressed up. Forget the song playing but it was hot. So she and I decided to have fun and started pulling boys on floor dancing. We had all the boys up. Had a ball. Course the girls hated us.....oh well. They should have been glad cause we left early and had those boys all warmed up for them.

Page: 1, 2