Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

free internet hookup sites

With Loved ones Sharing set up, up to six household members can use this app. speed dating jupiter fl We talked about college and career experiences, his fraternity, our church, and life. Scruff s founder, Eric Silverberg, told me the corporation added the function when they noticed lots of customers were already posting travel itineraries in their profiles now one particular in four members posts a new trip each year. vietnamese dating tips But if we re becoming truthful, on the web dating gets a worse reputation than it deserves.

skip the games

When you radiate self confidence, decisiveness and independence, girls will gravitate towards you. kingsland classifieds At Story Party you will hear accurate dating stories that will make you feel better because, let s be honest, it could be worse. I proposed to Sarah on Castle Island in Boston following six months of dating and we married in Las Vegas two months later. cancel bumble subscription credit card Inform me the story of how your longest relationship ended OR show me your funniest childhood photo.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/28/2007 5:44:42 PM Women is this true?  

cagirlinnc
Charlotte, NC

Probably pretty accurate. The percentage is most likely higher than that if every one would fess up without being afraid of what people might think about them. I think it's because a girl/woman wants to feel comfortable with someone first and on-line chatting even for a short time gives that person a sense of overcoming the akwardness/shyness of giving out on a first date at a first meeting without ever first talking to them. That's just my own opinion.

12/28/2007 5:47:54 PM Women is this true?  

damnsitsallgood
La Verne, CA

I guess listening is a lost art. Just like common sense…good luck to you.

12/28/2007 5:48:31 PM Women is this true?  

lollygagum
Holland, OH

Is the premise here that all those who participate in online dating are promiscuous? Or is it that we're interested in dating and that possibility may occur. Some people think that online daters are of a particular type. Remember WE are in that group. Yes, there are some slimeballs among us, along with some prudes, some pinups and some pimps. We are a very mixed lot. So don't jump to conclusions and assume we are all of one type.

12/28/2007 6:31:04 PM Women is this true?  

angelica_0053
Grand Junction, CO

"damnsitsallgood" for a man whithout a pic and such an ahem great profile you're sure one to mouth off on here about women, tats, and politely put misconduct.......
Stormy's cool, hey we both live in CO so what the hey... I'm on here ain't got no tats but a couple of my kids do as well as peircings and that makes them? Bad, or slutty? my son's got more tats and piecings than his sisters, what's that make him 'damnistallgood'...

DH isn't just a Hookup site we actually have intellegent conversations as well as lurking while other's have some very interesting ones...

At least Stormy's got a pic.. more than I can say for you.....

Women is this true??????? read some other threads.... women are women just like men are men on site and off.. just 'cause we flirt and chat it up on here doesn't make any of us sluts or..... we're just having a good time or we were....

Back to topic... Women is this true?

12/28/2007 6:33:05 PM Women is this true?  

stringsvrs
Syracuse, NY

Hello Everyone; Great to see all you beautiful people

Personally, I wouldn't think of putting it in on the first date,
or the second, nor even the third.
No matter how hot the female is or how bothered the moment is.
I know I may not be the best looking of men
Morals are a first for me and a Clean Bill of Health is also necessary. (JMHO)

12/28/2007 6:44:04 PM Women is this true?  

damnsitsallgood
La Verne, CA

Again listening is a lost art.
I'm generalizing..........Can anybody comprehend this?????

12/28/2007 6:49:41 PM Women is this true?  

goochie137
Kalamazoo, MI

I have a tatoo, and I am by far a slut or loose woman. I think you need to watch what you say. I've never once been rude or been b*tchy to anyone, but you sure almost made me go there. How dare you catagorize anyone because of tatoos.

I need to stop now before I become un lady like.

12/28/2007 6:59:12 PM Women is this true?  

newfiegirl18
Peterview, NL

will i may be out of line here but i am not saying i put out i am just say if it feel's right how can it be bad is i just meet a guy i go based on that and i have in the past put out on the first date befor and i still am not sorry i did but that's just me and i did know the guy he was a friend of the family i have knowen him all my life and we are still friend's

12/28/2007 7:17:17 PM Women is this true?  

oneriver
Houghton Lake, MI

AMEN.

12/28/2007 7:24:24 PM Women is this true?  

newfiegirl18
Peterview, NL

will if you think speak it

12/28/2007 7:26:38 PM Women is this true?  

sorprano
Wayne, NJ

all good:

how could that be esp since half of profiles maybe on this site are bullschitt and if you're asking a woman's opinion 90 % would be afraid to meet anyone unless it was in a public place during the day--so nite time is out--so is your math

12/28/2007 7:34:45 PM Women is this true?  

heraldsunshine
Huntersville, NC

I think you have a very wide range of 1st dates here.

When you meet someone you've spoken with on the phone a couple of times that is, to me, a 1st date.

Someone you've been talking to for hours each day for months but have not physically met because of distance - that is far from a first date. A relationship can exist and you've probably talked far more and know far more about one another than someone who has been on 1/2 a dozen dates where you went to a movie, a concert, a play and a business dinnner, etc. because you've talked more.

If you're talking about a "1st date" date then Hell No

If you're talking about someone with whom I have spent hundreds of hours talking - it could happen on the first physical meeting.

12/28/2007 7:36:54 PM Women is this true?  

happybbw
Goodyear, AZ

It all depends. There are so many things to consider. The guy, the mood, and of course the chemistry. I've given in to my desires on a first date & then there are times when I didn't. Doesn't seem to really matter. If theres no common interests, communication its all a dead end either way.
Still looking for the man who not only starts my fire, but keeps it burning and stoked for the rest of our lives.

12/28/2007 7:42:13 PM Women is this true?  

stringsvrs
Syracuse, NY

I cannot conceive that half of the profiles are misrepresenting in who they are and all that. It would defeat the purpose of finding the person to compliment their lives with peace, love and security...etc...

I am glad that I have trust in my heart!
And in this day and age a woman should want to meet in the day and in a public place; as well as having a friend tag along. That should probably be a two way street in that department

If a persons intentions are pure then there should be no dilemma over this issue.

12/29/2007 6:30:46 AM Women is this true?  

angelica_0053
Grand Junction, CO

Question was from "damnisallgood"

"I’d heard of a study that showed 30% of the women who used online dating would put out / have sex on the 1st date with someone they had meet online. How accurate is this? I think we would all like to know the real story."

Well go to AFF which is a little tiny place where you can see really strange things and play with really strange people and you'll probably get more than your studies 30% for giving out and getting back but it's not as fun as expressing yourself freeling on here and having fun with people who become your budds, friends or will at least stand up for ya in a thread......

We can read and we can listen just don't go judging someone cause you're little Mr. Perfect with no picture..... or do you have such a High Profile job you can't get it together here and play with the grownups onlne.... Got some real neat people here and what's 30 percent of how many? You got shit cause you got personal with a sweet lady and judgemental... say you are sorry to Stormy and maybe at least I'll get off your back if you show us your face but not your butt...... LoL. what keps the thread going is our humor and getting pissed off at you and we can read we just choose to respond differently....

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4