Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mobile listcrawler

If the initially date went well adequate, the second date will creep up on you prior to you have even recovered from the nerves of the initial. dating roseville ca Recall, the purpose is a flowing conversation, it is not an interview, but getting these pointers will set your date off in the right path. Then a single woman from Colorado walks out on a date when she s asked to do anything that is out of the query. korean sex site I thought that if I didn t give my man sex, he would appear for it elsewhere.

bang tonight dating hookup app

Your information might be shared with other companies in this group. homestead dating site EHarmony claims to provide 15 million matches each and every day! It is notorious for becoming the ideal haven for significant lovers. There s also a exceptional ‘MatchPhone function that gives you a custom telephone quantity so you can call the web site customers. how to meet australian guys It requires a certain level of danger to meet up with a stranger for the 1st time, and to all that select to take that threat, I applaud you.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/28/2007 2:02:22 PM Women is this true?  

damnsitsallgood
La Verne, CA

I’d heard of a study that showed 30% of the women who used online dating would put out / have sex on the 1st date with someone they had meet online. How accurate is this? I think we would all like to know the real story.

12/28/2007 2:06:20 PM Women is this true?  

kgearly1021
Valdosta, GA

And now many men would put out given the same circumstances? 100%??????????

12/28/2007 2:23:07 PM Women is this true?  

stormygrl
Longmont, CO

I don't put out on the first date in real life so I wouldn't do it with an online meeting either.

12/28/2007 2:24:52 PM Women is this true?  

phillygirl0007
Philadelphia, PA

nope nope nope not a chance . . . (of course, the number of winks and emails i get is going to drop dramatically now lol)

12/28/2007 2:54:24 PM Women is this true?  

vanessalynn
Hebron, CT

Never on the first date. Sorry guys... No luck there!

12/28/2007 3:00:04 PM Women is this true?  

damnsitsallgood
La Verne, CA

Men will almost always put out….Notice I said almost?

Sorry to hear that Phillygirl, I think your right.

Now let’s be real stormygrl…….With all do respect, you mean to tell me that a woman who posts photos of her tramp stamp & other tattoos would not put out on the 1st date??????? I have to call bullshit……..

12/28/2007 3:06:14 PM Women is this true?  

lorlie
Eugene, OR

I have met three men online and we chatted for several weeks in the past 6 months.
Dated two of them and never had sex with them. The third one chatted with him
for hours and hours and hours than talked on the phone for hours and hours one day
9 hrs on the phone did this for two months, by the time I met him...yep first time
I met him. hummmmmmmm

12/28/2007 3:08:22 PM Women is this true?  

bratface
Fremont, NH

hello guys, i think that women that are on here are looking for a relationship so maybe they would put out. I personally think im worth waiting till the second date. LOL

12/28/2007 3:36:07 PM Women is this true?  

thebestman
Alpharetta, GA

Source please?

12/28/2007 3:36:35 PM Women is this true?  

thebestman
Alpharetta, GA

i hear ya bratface

12/28/2007 3:50:38 PM Women is this true?  

gotawaywthit
Manassas, VA

never the first-- nor the second,and probably not even the 3rd -- I might get all hot and bothered with the man.. but u know -- that's just me - I figured if the guy likes me and there is chemistry between both of us then the right time can only tell us that-- !!!

oh, well there goes all my winks and emails-- too just like Philly's

12/28/2007 3:53:26 PM Women is this true?  

snowangel2
Charmco, WV

I wouyld after talking to them on the phone for a while.

12/28/2007 3:55:38 PM Women is this true?  

ronnie48
Charleston, SC

Never???? I guess im dating the wrong women.

12/28/2007 4:04:13 PM Women is this true?  

damnsitsallgood
La Verne, CA

Thebestman: Sorry I wish I could give you that info. It was just something I had heard so I thought I’d put that out there for discussing.

As for gotawaywthit: after the 3rd at bat if no hacks are taken…uuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrout…………..

12/28/2007 4:18:06 PM Women is this true?  

gotawaywthit
Manassas, VA

I dammitsallgood--------- GUESS I just respect myself and don't want to rush into something (that most guys are out looking for in the first place) I feel that if he doesn't come back after the second date--------- THEN I know that's all he wanted.....

but everybody is different and we all have different values.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4