Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

magepersonal

These inquiries lay down a steady foundation for the rest of the conversation. free sacramento personals These Christian dating queries will assist to make confident that you are performing all the things in your power to assist God s plan for your adore life come to fruition. Where this date is going, is just a harmless query to recognize what the other person thinks of you. rubmaps sunnyvale To support make your first date as strain free of charge as feasible, partnership expert, James Thomas at Condoms.

mega personsls

99 per month. gainesville online dating So when the front workplace employees says pls pay RM100 inclusive of refundable deposit , you take out RM50 and ask the girl to pay the rest since you don t have modest alter/didn t bring adequate money. Free accounts permit you to reply to messages. dating apps costa rica I deleted them all off my telephone and told myself I would only reinstall them when I was confident adequate in myself to not seek validation through likes.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/28/2007 2:23:53 PM When honesty hurts.  

nopretense
Harleysville, PA

Had to tell a friend today that I am not interested in her romatically. She went out on a limb, made herself vulnerable, to tell me how she felt about me, and I had to give an honest response.

It was especially difficult because her sister, 34, is dying of cancer, has less than three months to live...in fact, that was the reason she gave for being so direct in telling me how she feels.

Sometimes it would be nice to be a heartless bastard. At least, to be able to turn that on just for an hour or a day, as needed. I just don't have it in me.

Not my usual positive and uplifting post, I know. Guess I just needed to express this.

12/28/2007 2:28:26 PM When honesty hurts.  

lorlie
Eugene, OR

Am so sorry, know how ya feel, had just about the same
thing happen few weeks ago. I hate having to do that, but
you have to be honest, and sometimes it hurts.

[Edited 12/28/2007 2:28:48 PM]

12/28/2007 2:29:33 PM When honesty hurts.  

wileyguy
Wilkes Barre, PA

i feel the same at times. trying to be mean is hard work

12/28/2007 2:29:51 PM When honesty hurts.  

emt854
Appleton, WI

Nopre ..sometimes we have to be brutally honest. If you would have led her on that would not have been fair to either of you. I know it was hard to do but you did the right thing. She choose the time to tell you..and even though her sister is dying you had to do whats right.

[Edited 12/28/2007 2:30:16 PM]

12/28/2007 2:31:06 PM When honesty hurts.  

12disciples
Dade City, FL

nopretense. You know what, I bet you anything that woman will respect you forever. Even though she seemed vulnable, you stood your ground and did not do something you regretted to apease her. That proved you more of a man than anything else you can do.

12/28/2007 2:31:25 PM When honesty hurts.  

brokenbridges
Augusta, KS

It is better that you were honest than to ignore it or pretend. It will hurt for now but she will thank you for your honesty eventually.

12/28/2007 2:32:04 PM When honesty hurts.  

bassman1959
Santa Rosa, CA

You did the right thing. A lot of guys would have taken advantage of her vunerablity to get what they want. You were honest and she might feel hurt now, but in the future she will appreciate that. Honesty is always best.

12/28/2007 2:32:40 PM When honesty hurts.  

steak_king
Whitmore Lake, MI

I hear ya nopretense, it sucks sometimes but it's the right thing to do!

12/28/2007 2:32:58 PM When honesty hurts.  

brokenbridges
Augusta, KS

I think we have a theme.....LOL

12/28/2007 2:33:01 PM When honesty hurts.  

lakemead
Portsmouth, NH

It would have been worse on her later if you didn't.
You did good. Honesty is the best policy.

12/28/2007 2:33:28 PM When honesty hurts.  

harley68
San Antonio, TX

As much as the truth hurts. It saves us more pain in the months to come if you're not honest. you did the right thing.

12/28/2007 2:34:39 PM When honesty hurts.  

phillygirl0007
Philadelphia, PA

Ah, Fritz . . . you know, honesty is always the best policy, even when it's this difficult . . . someone told me recently it's easier to be the dumper than the dumpee . . . i didnt believe her at first but i think she might be right . . .

12/28/2007 2:35:30 PM When honesty hurts.  

angel28681
Taylorsville, NC

Hey, I commend you on being honest. I also respect her for being able to be that forward. It's much better than she knows how you feel than having to wonder or having you lie to her.

12/28/2007 2:49:47 PM When honesty hurts.  

nopretense
Harleysville, PA

Thanks, y'all. This wasn't even a break-up....we met on a dating site, have been friends now for about four months, only met face to face once, in October, had a nice time. But I just wasn't romantically attracted to her.

Even with that...I know it hurts to hear that. I have been on the receiving end of that message twice in the past six months and I know how it feels. It feels like rejection, there is no way around it.

Perhaps I should have been more direct about this in October. But we have talked a number of times since then, and she knew I was dating other women, and it wasn't like we were ever in a relationship, I just didn't pursue one with her. So coming right out and saying that I didn't feel attracted to her, seemed unnecessarily harsh.

12/28/2007 2:57:01 PM When honesty hurts.  

steak_king
Whitmore Lake, MI

It always does, shows you got class though

Page: 1, 2, 3