Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonls

Pairing up with someone you already know to locate an notion. best dating sites in los angeles I think this question is especially essential to appear out for. I consider mine would be known as A series of unfortunate events and I d be lying If I stated I haven t employed this enjoyable on the web dating query myself. shark puppet omegle Secure family ties may mean that your date values loyalty, high quality time, and meaningful relationships.

www skipthegames

That appreciate is expressed via little and subtle actions. dating in tucson They effortlessly balance speaking about themselves even though nevertheless studying about their companion. I d been following your meme account for four months, and honestly, it was my favorite account on Instagram. bumble apkpure You say hi, they say hi, you ask how they are, they ask how you areā€”and prior to you know it, you are each falling asleep.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

9/15/2006 2:22:01 PM Sex! Is that what life's all about?  

hard_to_handle
Antioch, CA

Ok clearly yo have an deep seated obsession with things of celtic origin short and hard. However dear there is more than one way to tame a cat and I guaranteee I can lick that problem with ease.

[Edited 9/15/2006 2:23:00 PM]

9/15/2006 2:32:11 PM Sex! Is that what life's all about?  

emtnancy50
New London, WI

Hand you look so mean in your pic..let us girls see a man with a smile (-:

9/15/2006 2:39:39 PM Sex! Is that what life's all about?  

hard_to_handle
Antioch, CA

I know I dont do so great with pics I put some more on the profile but do not know how to switch the main one out. Can you help me ? Im so young and confused wont you help me . lol
No really I dont know how to switch it.

9/15/2006 3:38:02 PM Sex! Is that what life's all about?  

unslightlynorml
Seaside, OR

Ah, so you know about the Irish club fixation, eh? I guess I will have to play my proclivities down a bit in the future. heheheheheh

9/27/2006 5:40:45 AM Sex! Is that what life's all about?  

strongslowhand
Washington, DC

Irish club? I thought it was an Irish Curse. But yes, the answer of course is life is much about sex, at least to sustain the population and further evolution. And, of course, it is fun outside.

10/1/2006 10:21:01 PM Sex! Is that what life's all about?  

sunshine43
Georgetown, KY

I never could figure that out. Because to me life, is waking up and going to bed with someone to lay with, and cuddle, to do things together. There doesn't have to be sex all the time. Just feeling tingly because you are with someone you love or loves you. The affection and special things you do for each other says it all. Sex is part of it, but not everything in a relationship. Making each other happy.

10/2/2006 9:22:47 AM Sex! Is that what life's all about?  

strongslowhand
Washington, DC

If the sex life is good, as you both know it's there when needed, it doesn't have to be the center of a relationship. I think the actual sex act only becomes the actual focus of the relationship when one partner feels particularly neglected or insecure in that aspect of the whole.

10/2/2006 5:35:47 PM Sex! Is that what life's all about?  

krazz
Whittier, CA

You are such an expert Dr. Slow!
And apparently very ugly too?
ROFL!

[Edited 10/2/2006 5:36:04 PM]

10/3/2006 9:09:36 AM Sex! Is that what life's all about?  

sillycilla
North Yorkshire
United Kingdom

ino sad init

10/3/2006 10:50:11 AM Sex! Is that what life's all about?  

unslightlynorml
Seaside, OR

What? LOL

10/3/2006 11:28:29 AM Sex! Is that what life's all about?  

bigokie31
Oklahoma City, OK

Sex is what makes us who we are. We all live for the moment of that pleasure. We are unfulfilled in this area so much, so we seek it the most. Sex is an inner drive and we all want it more than anything. But to me sex was created for the purpose of being performed in marriage. However, society will not agree with me on this.

Ryan

10/3/2006 6:43:42 PM Sex! Is that what life's all about?  

krazz
Whittier, CA

We ALL want it more than ANYTHING??????
You will grow up........ some day, maybe...
You horndog... Life is MUCH MORE THAN SEX!
Tunnel-visioned and one dimensional, you be.
Sex is great, but there is SO MUCH MORE!

Krazz, Philosopher of Philosophy

[Edited 10/3/2006 6:44:24 PM]

10/4/2006 6:17:05 PM Sex! Is that what life's all about?  

hard_to_handle
Antioch, CA

AHHHHHHH the great and wizend Krazz once again the detector of youth, enlightener of the enept, pursuer of the unreachable you grace us in your knowledge.

pretty good huh mastered bull *hit in school. Masters at PHD

I ask this why no one noticed that this post would question putting forth effort in sex. ummmm because laying there could get you put in a coffin mistaken for etc...

however the effort should be obtained while in true performance not just before it doesnt help to achieve repeat performances.

10/10/2006 9:19:27 AM Sex! Is that what life's all about?  

unslightlynorml
Seaside, OR

BS PHD? OMG! LOL

10/12/2006 12:45:28 AM Sex! Is that what life's all about?  

ol_hillbilly
Lowry City, MO

Depends on what school ya went to.

One school, PHD= Piled Higher, Deeper

another, PHD= Post Hole Digger

I got three PHD's

lol

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9