Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

rubmaps near me

Bobbie was intrigued by Peyton s dapper photo and difficult to get attitude. dating in orlando florida I went to his place and he opened one particular bottle, then an additional bottle. Is there additional information and facts and user based matching? Sadly, photos paint a thousand words is a truism. adultfriendfinder reddit Do not involve other men and women in your difficulties, take ownership of your dating life and you ll be happier.

mega personal lines

Not only did he adopt our son a year later, he also became a stay at home dad while I pursued my career. long beach ca dating All these questions are worth discussing in a candid way so that you comprehend each other s expectation for your relationship. The new age user uses mobile apps for a wide variety of purposes such as producing payments by means of UPI apps, ordering food & groceries or studying in a enjoyable way. free nsa sites like craigslist Meet like minded singles face to face at our busy speed dating occasion at Forum Kitchen + Bar.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

10/12/2006 5:20:20 AM Sex! Is that what life's all about?  

emtnancy50
New London, WI

I agree Strong....

10/12/2006 5:22:23 AM Sex! Is that what life's all about?  

emtnancy50
New London, WI

Krazz...Stongslow is not ugly..and if you get to know him he is a nice person..

10/12/2006 6:07:04 AM Sex! Is that what life's all about?  

strongslowhand
Washington, DC

Hmmm, perhaps I'm not, but I can still get ugly.

11/8/2006 12:47:48 PM Sex! Is that what life's all about?  

jojoe2000
London
United Kingdom

life has a lot more than sex to offer. we jus limit ourselves to sex cos there is no other feeling like it btw two people.except u will b using pills.lol.

11/10/2006 4:57:20 AM Sex! Is that what life's all about?  

strongslowhand
Washington, DC

Hmm, JoJoe, I can see you still havent experienced the thrill of a mutually good, peaceful, divorce settlement. It's better than sex, and can even be sealed with sex.

11/10/2006 7:12:26 PM Sex! Is that what life's all about?  

lynn53
Hemet, CA

Your past relationships scare me Slow!

11/10/2006 10:47:15 PM Sex! Is that what life's all about?  

strongslowhand
Washington, DC

You know, what's scarier still, is that some other poor s.o.b. is married to them, now. And probably wondering how to get out without chewing off an arm.

11/11/2006 11:33:53 PM Sex! Is that what life's all about?  

lynn53
Hemet, CA

Never know...One man's trash is another man's treasure...go figure! LOL

11/14/2006 12:19:53 AM Sex! Is that what life's all about?  

perfectwoman
Fresno, CA

Life is about responsibilities and pleasure. Just as we take care of important things, we should take good care of our body and sex is a way to pleasure our body. I see it as an integral part of all other important activities in life.

11/14/2006 9:31:29 AM Sex! Is that what life's all about?  

lynn53
Hemet, CA

Ya'think??;0

11/22/2006 7:16:42 PM Sex! Is that what life's all about?  

jnthesky
Montgomery, AL

No, but who wants Mr. ED.

11/23/2006 3:31:32 AM Sex! Is that what life's all about?  

cajunroughneck
Pineville, LA

If life was all about sex I would have commited suicide along time ago. There is a great 'female sexual inhibiter' called the wedding cake. Since I got married I had it on our honeymoon and not once since then. Then I found out she married me to get half of everything and was cheating......

On a more serious note: sex is not everything in life. I personally find that sex is just an added little bonus. One does not need to have much sex to have a happy relationship. Don;t get me wrong, some sex is nice. Me personally I prefer to masturbate due to the fact there is never going to be a woman on the face of the earth that can do for me what I can do for myself

11/23/2006 5:00:07 AM Sex! Is that what life's all about?  

tami5507
Summersville, WV

you just have not found the right women yet, but you will.

11/25/2006 3:27:09 AM Sex! Is that what life's all about?  

gawd
Appleton, WI

"Me personally I prefer to masturbate due to the fact there is never going to be a woman on the face of the earth that can do for me what I can do for myself"

Now that statement is sad, really sad when a man prefers rosy to a woman.

[Edited 11/25/2006 4:51:57 AM]

11/25/2006 4:06:43 AM Sex! Is that what life's all about?  

yankeeinnc
Gastonia, NC

Of course there is more to life than sex. We also have to eat don't we.

[Edited 11/25/2006 3:55:22 PM]

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9