Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

top hookup apps 2018

Immediately after explaining how uncomfortable and unnecessary telling her that was, the man tried to justify himself by explaining that dads should really be the ones to teach their daughters about sexual matters. bay personals If a firm has a Visit Site and/or phone number subsequent to its name, this indicates that we receive compensation from the enterprise. This is truly sort of a breakthrough, he continues. mega personal charlotte nc This girl forgot to mention some pretty essential information and facts.

free hookup sites ireland

For the duration of the pandemic, when social distancing has develop into a survival talent, dating apps and online video chats deliver relief from isolation for quite a few. single women in la After this popular base is there, it is a lot a lot easier on the relationship. Ten minutes should have gone by and not a single auto stopped. philadelphia gay hookup places I was meeting someone for coffee, and I got a series of texts from her saying, ‘I m right here, ‘I m parking, ‘I m walking up, ‘I m walking in and then practically nothing ever again, Mackey shares.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/31/2007 9:19:08 AM Favorite Movie or TV actors now or past  

shir567
Hillsboro, OR

Gregory Peck, he had it all.
Tom Hanks, he can do it all.
Audrey Hepburn, ultamate class.
Sophie Loren, just give me that body, even now.
Shirl

12/31/2007 9:20:00 AM Favorite Movie or TV actors now or past  

jeannie1952
Warrensburg, MO

Agent and Paula,

Was Ohara or Osullivan? Remember, I can't think of anything but I'm sort of think it's Osullivan...

12/31/2007 9:22:00 AM Favorite Movie or TV actors now or past  

agent05949
Greenville, MI

Jeannie, it was Maureen O'Hara !! I have a collection of John Waynes movies and she was in 6 of 'em !!!

12/31/2007 9:22:19 AM Favorite Movie or TV actors now or past  

thepkk
Springfield, MO

Don't confuse me Jeannie I am confused enough. I really don't know I thought Agent was right.

12/31/2007 9:25:09 AM Favorite Movie or TV actors now or past  

jeannie1952
Warrensburg, MO

OK, Ok, never mind...let's see where did I put my glasses...do I wear glasses? Oh, that's so pretty!!!!! Oops..who are you and why do you have a white coat?

12/31/2007 9:26:59 AM Favorite Movie or TV actors now or past  

jeannie1952
Warrensburg, MO

So can anyone tell me the actress I'm talking about in my post? Have we all gone over the edge?

12/31/2007 9:27:47 AM Favorite Movie or TV actors now or past  

moose3098
Benton Harbor, MI

Jeannie, you were thinking about Sandra Bullock.

12/31/2007 9:29:10 AM Favorite Movie or TV actors now or past  

cottagebithec
Utica, NY

ahh yes the coleen... Maureen O'Hara. What a beautiful woman!

12/31/2007 9:32:15 AM Favorite Movie or TV actors now or past  

sugahsouth
Lake City, TN

Heyyyyy, they are cheating Sop You said two and they got more

Omar Sharif, Yul Brynner, Anthony Hopkins, Antonio Banderas, The Rock........all sexy hot men. The Rock is soooooo sensual and big body. Love that. Yul has that exotic charisma and oh those eyes can stare right through you. Antonio is a dark sultry spot. Omar can carry me up into the Ukraine any time. But, what a mind that Anthony Hopkins has.....out of all of them.....I think I like the mind and his voice.

One last guy.....can't remember the name. When I was just a kid(ahem), South Pacific came out. He was the wealthy guy who had the children....the lead male role. Can never remember his name. I thought when he sang "Some Enchanted Evening" to her that I would just melt. Always loved him from then on. But, he didn't return my love

Yeppers I remember that movie, Sop. It was really good. Funny....I don't remember the actress. Happy New Year's to you too big guy

12/31/2007 9:36:33 AM Favorite Movie or TV actors now or past  

sugahsouth
Lake City, TN

Okay........I got a question. Remember the movie where John Wayne was an Irish guy? Or maybe not an Irish guy but went to an Irish town for some reason. Think the red haired Irish girl he fell in love with was Maureen O'Sullivan. HELLLLLPP!!! It's driving me nuts I can't remember the name of that show or the gal for sure.

12/31/2007 9:37:13 AM Favorite Movie or TV actors now or past  

agent05949
Greenville, MI

Sugah !! "Some Enchanted Evening" was a BEAUTIFUL song....my Mother had a music box (remember them) and that was her FAVORITE tune !!!

12/31/2007 9:40:58 AM Favorite Movie or TV actors now or past  

agent05949
Greenville, MI

Sugah...He (John Wayne) was a boxer who went back to Ireland to claim his inheritance, the redheaded damsel was Maureen O'Hara ....

12/31/2007 9:43:50 AM Favorite Movie or TV actors now or past  

thepkk
Springfield, MO

You tell them Agent it was O'HARA!!!!!!!!!!

12/31/2007 9:44:31 AM Favorite Movie or TV actors now or past  

jeannie1952
Warrensburg, MO

The movie was "The Quiet Man"...I'm not a big John Wayne fan but that movie was great and I was thinking O'Sullivan there too. Would you please go check, Agent!!!???

12/31/2007 9:46:53 AM Favorite Movie or TV actors now or past  

jeannie1952
Warrensburg, MO

Thank you so much, Moose!!! I thought I was going to have to go to the net to find out who I was talking about!!

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7