Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

gay hookup app australia

This dilemma extrapolates to buddies, although in a milder way. dating in biloxi ms So, there wasn t a dry eye in the spot, people had been caught so off guard, Erickson recalled. Right here, at SpeedDater we know that chemistry only takes place in person, so our events are great for singles that want to make true life connections. over 40 listcrawler That way it clears the air appropriate out of the gate and hopefully suggests independence.

houston hookup bars

But there is usually a entertaining method to the whole on the web dating point. craigslist green valley ca He said he was shocked when he saw what his match looked like. This very first date conversation can be fluid as expectations are low and have significantly less concern for heartache. syrian singles dating If you are hunting for a significant partnership, freemeet is for you!

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/31/2007 7:04:38 AM Favorite Movie or TV actors now or past  

sorprano
Wayne, NJ

ok name whomever male and female but if they made a movie of your life and if you were going to be married even again or in a relationship which real life actors plays those parts even if they are deceased now--

Favorite actor all time Male... Gary Cooper Female-... Meryl Streep

1) Jacelyn Smith plays my wife or in my case my girlfriend...why because she was the angel you'd take home to mom

2) Cary grant plays me---why not because i can say Jacelyn 3 times fast and not Juty 3 times...

12/31/2007 7:50:07 AM Favorite Movie or TV actors now or past  

agent05949
Greenville, MI

Richard Gere and Julia Roberts !!!

12/31/2007 8:05:41 AM Favorite Movie or TV actors now or past  

cardsfan2
Springfield, MO

favorite female is Kate Hepburn. some of my favorite male stars are Gary Cooper, Ty Powers, John Cusack. I have a big crush on John

12/31/2007 8:45:06 AM Favorite Movie or TV actors now or past  

shell523
Port Byron, IL

Steve Erwin- the aligator guy that died not to long ago- he was so cute and fearless

As for the woman I suppose Pincess Di she was so beautiful and good to everyone she had a good heart.

Iknow these are not actors but they are who I thought of not much of a movie watcher.

[Edited 12/31/2007 8:51:55 AM]

12/31/2007 8:53:43 AM Favorite Movie or TV actors now or past  

cottagebithec
Utica, NY

OK... This is easy...I'll be Anne Margaret and he'll be Gregory Peck

12/31/2007 8:58:27 AM Favorite Movie or TV actors now or past  

thepkk
Springfield, MO

I saw Ann Margret in Branson last year. She was with Any Williams.

I love Jerry Lewis movies.

For a female I guess it would be Julia Roberts And there is one from the past I can't remember her name but she played in some John Wayne movies and others had red hair???

12/31/2007 9:00:29 AM Favorite Movie or TV actors now or past  

agent05949
Greenville, MI

Maureen O'Hara ???? Paula??

12/31/2007 9:03:48 AM Favorite Movie or TV actors now or past  

sugahsouth
Lake City, TN

Hands down.......Sophia Loren. For the man in my life.....can't beat Sean Connery at any age.

12/31/2007 9:04:17 AM Favorite Movie or TV actors now or past  

thepkk
Springfield, MO

That's her! Thanks Agent

12/31/2007 9:04:50 AM Favorite Movie or TV actors now or past  

moose3098
Benton Harbor, MI

C'mon Cottage, You're better lookin' than Ann Margaret!

12/31/2007 9:06:26 AM Favorite Movie or TV actors now or past  

sorprano
Wayne, NJ

agent: i think i always have liked Gere too esp in his dancing movie Shall we dance--but ever since looking for Mr Goodbar, Pretty woman, Officer and a gentleman,Runaway bride--he's been something and had great co-stars too--good choice there

12/31/2007 9:08:59 AM Favorite Movie or TV actors now or past  

cottagebithec
Utica, NY

aaaaahh shucks moose...

12/31/2007 9:11:08 AM Favorite Movie or TV actors now or past  

sorprano
Wayne, NJ

suga--ever hear of verni lisa--she was something else--she once was in movie with late jack lemmon who was a comic strip writer and being italian she thought he was planning to murder her...it was how to murder your wife--Lemmon was writing a comic strip she saw what was written in it etc and thought he was planning to kill her actually not knowing better but to this day as a kid and since i never so such a beautiful woman that ever popped out of a cake as she did later in that movie--Happy new yrs......

12/31/2007 9:12:50 AM Favorite Movie or TV actors now or past  

sorprano
Wayne, NJ

moose: Ann-Margaret was a hottie--ever since she was in Bye-bye-Birdie and that Elvis movie

12/31/2007 9:17:27 AM Favorite Movie or TV actors now or past  

jeannie1952
Warrensburg, MO

Oh, how could there be anyone better that Gregory Peck??? He always seemed like he would make the best father. There is no other movie like "To Kill a Mockingbird".

But I also have to say that George Clooney is not bad either...I can't stand it when I think about "Oh Brother, Where Art Thou" and the stupid look on George's face!!

When it comes to fine acting and an unbeatable smile, I'd have to vote for Denzel Washington. He can light up a room.

On to women, Meryl is at the top talent wise, can't imagine who's better.
If a picked a woman to play me and I was at all honest about it, I'd have to pick, oh maybe, Kathy Bates! I do think she's good.

And now I'm having a senior moment...the girl from Speed, While You Were Sleeping, A Time to Kill, etc. I really think she is great. Married Jessie James...don't you love loosing your mind? I can remember every film she ever made and I can't say her name!!!

Wow, there are many more but I have to go find something...I can't remember what it is...

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7