Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

hookup finder review

The latest article and blogs written by love experts, licensed psychologists and journalists, exclusively on eharmony. tempe dating sites Attempt out these well known platforms, which make it easier to meet possible partners. Ask for travel suggestions or share your practical experience of visiting that spot. how to talk to vietnamese woman If both parties swipe proper, you re a match, meaning you can start off interacting with them.

best gay hookup apps 2018

Mostly just talk couple of words then no talk. personals in augusta He did not know what to say, he starts stuttering and mumbling. I know that ladies have a lot of pressure on them to look a specific way but they anticipate us to as nicely. costa rica single women Founder life can be considerably far more stressful, says Lin.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/31/2007 9:47:40 AM Favorite Movie or TV actors now or past  

sugahsouth
Lake City, TN

Ohhhhh .....Thank you .....thank you......thank you ....one and all. I get the O'Sullivan and O'Hara mixed up too. Who was the main actress in South Pacific...Mitzi Gaynor?
I've always practiced the art of forgetting names and now, at this age, I'm working on being a master.

12/31/2007 9:47:56 AM Favorite Movie or TV actors now or past  

agent05949
Greenville, MI

Jeannie and Sugah !! I checked, and YES its O'HARA !!!!!!! Yes, the name of the Movie was the quiet man, and Ward Bond was the priest!!

12/31/2007 9:48:15 AM Favorite Movie or TV actors now or past  

moose3098
Benton Harbor, MI

I had to Jeannie. I couldn't think of her name, either.

12/31/2007 9:51:01 AM Favorite Movie or TV actors now or past  

agent05949
Greenville, MI

Oh, and by the way Jeannie,Paula and Sugah.....didn't you think Maureen O'Hara was one of the most NATURAL beauties ever ???

12/31/2007 9:51:30 AM Favorite Movie or TV actors now or past  

jeannie1952
Warrensburg, MO

OK, O'Hara it is. My bad!

It's so wonderful to know that I'm not the only person who has "senior moments", Ha!

12/31/2007 9:53:49 AM Favorite Movie or TV actors now or past  

jeannie1952
Warrensburg, MO

She was beautiful and I think the term "spit fire" was invented for her! "The Quiet Man" was one of the cutest movies I ever saw. I watch it every time it's on TV.

12/31/2007 10:13:06 AM Favorite Movie or TV actors now or past  

sugahsouth
Lake City, TN

Agent........absolutely. Of course, did you ever see her without her makeup? Nevertheless, she was incredibly gorgeous and the roles that she was cast in only added to the beauty.
Thanks Agent.....hey, don't forget to give me the name of the actor and actress in South Pacific.

For all those women who loved Sound of Music.....South Pacific beat that show hands down.

12/31/2007 10:19:23 AM Favorite Movie or TV actors now or past  

moose3098
Benton Harbor, MI

Rosanno Brasi and Mitzi Gaynor.

12/31/2007 10:19:32 AM Favorite Movie or TV actors now or past  

jeannie1952
Warrensburg, MO

In South Pacific, the actor was Rossano Brazzi with Mitzi Gaynor.

12/31/2007 10:21:40 AM Favorite Movie or TV actors now or past  

agent05949
Greenville, MI

Bali High....will call you...any day you want it to...

12/31/2007 10:25:34 AM Favorite Movie or TV actors now or past  

butterfly58
Arcadia, MO

Okay, I have many favorite actors and actresses but for someone to play me in a movie I would have to say it would have to be Barbar Striesand or Bette Midler, more so Bette Midler because she has my kind of humor.

And the male role would have to go to my favorite man Paul Newman

12/31/2007 10:29:46 AM Favorite Movie or TV actors now or past  

reinedeviolette
Argyle, TX

Kathrine Hepburn, Cary Grant and Jimmy Stewart in ....The Philadelphia Story.
Kathrine Hepburn and Spencer Tracy in .....Woman of the Year

12/31/2007 11:00:22 AM Favorite Movie or TV actors now or past  

lotsafuninpa
Tioga, PA

My favorite female star is Meryl Streep:

Male star---Tom Hanks:

Favorite movie-----several and i can't think of them:-sorry--lol:

12/31/2007 11:11:48 AM Favorite Movie or TV actors now or past  

thepkk
Springfield, MO

Yes Agent, Maureen O'Hare is one of the most beautiful women ever. What was the John Wayne movie where they have a fight in the street and he picks her up and puts her over his shoulder and spanks her. That was my favorite movie of thiers. I laugh every time I see that movie.

12/31/2007 11:14:31 AM Favorite Movie or TV actors now or past  

agent05949
Greenville, MI

PKK it was McLintock !!

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7