Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

best website to hookup for free

Taking a quality more than quantity method will likely allow for a more careful assessment of whether a prospective date could be a fantastic match. dating sites mn Add voice, video, music, social media, and a lot more to your dating profile. Having said that, you can upgrade to a Preferred Membership, which permits you to greater filter outcomes. ho chi minh hook up You are signing up to get e mail notifications on our newest content material from across the industries and functional practices.

3 way hookup app

Females open the app, pick out men they like, and that is it. park city dating If they strongly resist a video call, that could be a sign of suspicious activity. But withstanding that, nonetheless advantages for people or regional groups (e. locanto philippines We recruited the aid of some decision influencers also, but not as the heroic characters audiences would count on, since when you re dating These nightmare scenarios can even occur to influencers.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

2/5/2010 10:08:35 AM This is the way to start  

tileman1814
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,064)
Kalispell, MT
64, joined Nov. 2007

This has been floating around for a while and I think it's a good way to start to turn our country around and get it back on the right track.

A friend sent this along to me. I can't think of a reason to disagree.

I am sending this to virtually everybody on my e-mail list and that includes conservatives, liberals, and everybody in between. Even though we disagree on a number of issues, I count all of you as friends. My friend and neighbor wants to promote a "Congressional Reform Act ". It would contain eight provisions, all of which would probably be strongly endorsed by those who drafted the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

I know many of you will say, "this is impossible". Let me remind you, Congress has the lowest approval of any entity in Government, now is the time when Americans will join together to reform Congress - the entity that represents us.

We need to get a Senator to introduce this bill in the US Senate and a Representative to introduce a similar bill in the US House. These people will become American hero's..

Thanks,

A Fellow American

Congressional Reform Act of 2010

1. Term Limits: 12 years only, one of the possible options below.

A. Two Six year Senate terms
B. Six Two year House terms
C. One Six year Senate term and three Two Year House terms

Serving in Congress is an honor, not a career. The Founding Fathers envisioned citizen legislators, serve your term(s), then go home and back to work.

2. No Tenure / No Pension:

A congressman collects a salary while in office and receives no pay when they are out of office.

Serving in Congress is an honor, not a career. The Founding Fathers envisioned citizen legislators, serve your term(s), then go home and back to work.

3. Congress (past, present & future) participates in Social Security:

All funds in the Congressional retirement fund moves to the Social Security system immediately. All future funds flow into the Social Security system, Congress participates with the American people.

Serving in Congress is an honor, not a career. The Founding Fathers envisioned citizen legislators, server your term(s), then go home and back to work.

4. Congress can purchase their own retirement plan just as all Americans.

5. Congress will no longer vote themselves a pay raise. Congressional pay will rise by the lower of CPI or 3%.

6. Congress looses their current health care system and participates in the same health care system as the American people.

7. Congress must equally abide in all laws they impose on the American people.

8. All contracts with past and present congressmen are void effective 1/1/11 .

The American people did not make this contract with congressmen, congressmen made all these contracts for themselves.

A friend asked me how do we get this done,I told him the first place to start is to get involved with a group like the Tea party movement.

Semper Fi !!!

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

2/5/2010 10:50:11 AM This is the way to start  

linkitty
Over 2,000 Posts (2,368)
Bozeman, MT
59, joined Sep. 2008

wow Mike we must have the same friends because several have sent me the same solution. Keep passing it to our friends and loved ones. It's important to get the message out. God bless my dear friend.

2/5/2010 4:04:48 PM This is the way to start  

tileman1814
Kalispell, MT
64, joined Nov. 2007

I sent this out to everyone I could think of.This an election year and we cannot let anyone forget what these people have done.These chickenshit senators and congress people will put on their game face to distort all the shit they have been pulling.

"Less we forget", we will not forget, "we will vote you out".

Semper Fi !!!

[Edited 2/5/2010 4:05:41 PM ]

2/5/2010 4:43:50 PM This is the way to start  

hodag
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,857)
Nome, AK
62, joined Nov. 2007

It's going to be a very interesting year.

Will the libtards take the hint and back off on their radical agenda, in the hopes of the mind-numbed Americans forgetting just how whacked out they really are, and backing off on their push to socialize America, in their desire to cut their losses?

...OR...

Will they assume defeat is imminent and go balls-to-the-walls to destroy America while they still can, and insure defeat in November?

Hodag

2/5/2010 6:15:19 PM This is the way to start  

tileman1814
Kalispell, MT
64, joined Nov. 2007

Quote from hodag:
It's going to be a very interesting year.

Will the libtards take the hint and back off on their radical agenda, in the hopes of the mind-numbed Americans forgetting just how whacked out they really are, and backing off on their push to socialize America, in their desire to cut their losses?

...OR...

Will they assume defeat is imminent and go balls-to-the-walls to destroy America while they still can, and insure defeat in November?

Hodag

My guess is all of above.There is no way they are going to give up their power without a fight.In the mean time they will do everything they can to wreck this country.

Semper Fi !!!

2/5/2010 6:34:04 PM This is the way to start  

hodag
Nome, AK
62, joined Nov. 2007

Quote from tileman1814:
My guess is all of above.There is no way they are going to give up their power without a fight.In the mean time they will do everything they can to wreck this country.

Semper Fi !!!

So, then what? As heated and as divided as the country is now, as November approaches, the rhetoric on both sides will escalate even more. We know obama's agenda is destroying the economy, and as unemployment rises, even some of the kool aid drinkers will realize they can't blame Bush forever. The chasm between the left and the right will get even deeper and wider.

Will this increased rhetoric result in a revolution before November? Bam bam's job approval already is below 50% and falling like a rock. History is being made every day in the Good Ole USA.

Hodag

2/5/2010 6:38:10 PM This is the way to start  
debztake
Over 1,000 Posts (1,719)
Minneapolis, MN
59, joined Aug. 2008

I'm all for the plan you posted Mike!
The A-holes in power need to be knocked down a few pegs. Quite a few!!

2/5/2010 6:44:16 PM This is the way to start  

hodag
Nome, AK
62, joined Nov. 2007

Absolutely they do Deb, but they have lost in Virginia, New Jersey, Massachusetts, barely hung on in New York, and are vulnerable in Illinois and several other states. And we all know how dirty these bastards play. They will do anything to win, and they don't play fair at all. Will this trigger a full blown revolution?

2/8/2010 8:21:02 AM This is the way to start  

tileman1814
Kalispell, MT
64, joined Nov. 2007

Quote from hodag:
So, then what? As heated and as divided as the country is now, as November approaches, the rhetoric on both sides will escalate even more. We know obama's agenda is destroying the economy, and as unemployment rises, even some of the kool aid drinkers will realize they can't blame Bush forever. The chasm between the left and the right will get even deeper and wider.

Will this increased rhetoric result in a revolution before November? Bam bam's job approval already is below 50% and falling like a rock. History is being made every day in the Good Ole USA.

Hodag

After Palins'speech saturday evening,I think that the left bush bashers will backoff and statr to realize that todays are obamas and not bushes.
I think the chasm between Dems and repubs execpt the outside edges of both partys will start to migrate to the center.They are going to do whatever is necessary to keep their power.If they manage to get themselves reelected,you can bet they will go right back to the way they were before.
During Palins'speech the other night she mentioned "revolution".Hearing that from Sarah Palin,might just get the deadheads to start thinking about having a little revolution,God knows we need it!

Semper Fi !!!

[Edited 2/8/2010 8:21:46 AM ]

2/8/2010 2:27:59 PM This is the way to start  

hodag
Nome, AK
62, joined Nov. 2007

God Bless this little girl! "Sarah Jr."!

2/8/2010 2:46:53 PM This is the way to start  

tileman1814
Kalispell, MT
64, joined Nov. 2007

Quote from hodag:

God Bless this little girl! "Sarah Jr."!

This young lady will grow into a force to be reconed with.I don't know that she wrote that speech but I can tell you that she delivered it with a passion that only a true beliver can.
Good luck Sarah.

Semper Fi !!!

2/8/2010 3:03:15 PM This is the way to start  

hodag
Nome, AK
62, joined Nov. 2007

WE WILL NEVER SEE THIS HAPPEN AGAIN..

BUT THIS IS THE WAY IT SHOULD BE....

Harry Truman was a different kind of President. He probably made as many, or more important decisions regarding our nation's history as any of the other 42 Presidents preceding him. However, a measure of his greatness may rest on what he did after he left the White House.

The only asset he had when he died was the house he lived in, which was in Independence Missouri. His wife had inherited the house from her mother and father and other than their years in the White House, they lived their entire lives there.

When he retired from office in 1952, his income was a U.S. Army pension reported to have been $13,507.72 a year. Congress, noting that he was paying for his stamps and personally licking them, granted him an 'allowance' and, later, a retroactive pension of $25,000 per year.

After President Eisenhower was inaugurated, Harry and Bess drove home to Missouri by themselves. There was no Secret Service following them.

When offered corporate positions at large salaries, he declined, stating, "You don't want me. You want the office of the President, and that doesn't belong to me. It belongs to the American people and it's not for sale."

Even later, on May 6, 1971, when Congress was preparing to award him the Medal of Honor on his 87th birthday, he refused to accept it, writing, "I don't consider that I have done anything which should be the reason for any award, Congressional or otherwise."

As president he paid for all of his own travel expenses and food.

Modern politicians have found a new level of success in cashing in on the Presidency, resulting in untold wealth. Today, many in Congress also have found a way to become quite wealthy while enjoying the fruits of their offices. Political offices are now for sale. (sic. Illinois )

Good old Harry Truman was correct when he observed, "My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a wh*re house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!

I say dig him up and clone him!!

This is not sent for discussion.

Enjoy life now-it has an expiration date!

2/8/2010 3:58:00 PM This is the way to start  

hodag
Nome, AK
62, joined Nov. 2007

Congressman Jack Murtha crossed the river today.

One more democrat who won't be re-elected in November

He was one of the most hate filled, arrogant, vile, U.S. Military hating bastards in congress.
The only good thing he ever did, to the best of my knowledge, was to die nine months before his congressional term expired.

Maybe Teddy (the swimmer)Kennedy can give him a tour of hell!

Hodag