Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

black gay hookup

He kept bringing me drinks and shots and every single time I went to get a round he would inform me it is his treat. craigslist pensacola personals List is updated as we obtain new weblog submissions and re ranked every single couple of weeks. The excellent outfit for each and every day this week! FEMAIL reveals this season s largest trends to embrace in the how to enable camera on omegle on android But then I started considering about it a lot more and started considering that possibly I did want to be in speak to with him and maybe attempt to reopen that partnership.

what is the best gay hookup app

TechCrunch reports Feels at present has around 100,000 customers. dating in fresno ca To preserve an already powerful connection interesting,concerns for couplesare a superior spot to appear. In quick, the book is the known series of chess moves that really should be played in sequence to optimise results. local hookup uk The story begins with her cute smile, laughing at your jokes, liking the very same factors you do, and demonstrating compassion for your scenario.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/7/2008 6:15:10 AM What's so bad about smoken pot??  

stormygrl
Longmont, CO

To each thier own - I just know a lot of people that are really unmotivated because they smoke everyday.... I don't care what people do.

1/7/2008 6:23:16 AM What's so bad about smoken pot??  

exfirefighter
Inverness, FL

Jesus do you have to ask? .......its friggan illegal for starters

1/7/2008 6:31:06 AM What's so bad about smoken pot??  

kegleaves
Mount Juliet, TN

Its less harmful than ciggs!!!! They should legalize it.. I dont use it myself but I have friends that do.. When was the last time you heard... Person killed by stoned driver??? Ya dont cause with pot they are too damn lazy to get off their own couch except to get the munchies from the fridge.. If ya gonna do it right now just be careful.

1/7/2008 6:34:32 AM What's so bad about smoken pot??  

zmang
Redwood Falls, MN

Alot of people i work with smoke...good thing about Masonary work : aslong as ya got a job an take care of your shyt, i dont see why you all think its so bad.

1/7/2008 6:39:15 AM What's so bad about smoken pot??  

57rickie
Sioux Falls, SD

Besides being illegal... from what I hear about pot today, its not like it was in 70's. Theres so much other junk put in it. Had someone give me a Doob that was soaked in Formaldihyde ( sic ) in the 70's, thought I was gonna die from Puking.....if ya gonna do it, just be carefull who ya get from

1/7/2008 6:44:49 AM What's so bad about smoken pot??  

kegleaves
Mount Juliet, TN

you can get good clean stuff trust me.....

1/7/2008 6:46:01 AM What's so bad about smoken pot??  

lust4love
Atco, NJ

To the last post-it's easy to make stupid comments but back them up with some facts.
Professor my friend doesnt live far from you .He is a computer network engineer.
he has a legal presciption for it. Doctors take an oath to provide the safest way to stop pain. You can't tell me opiates are safe over a long period of time. But thats what they are giving people for chronic pain. Its a scam created by the goverment.i don't invest in pharmacutical companies but if i did i sure would worry about a plant that could destroy my profits.If you can't see this youre blind. How many dollars would be lost if people could find a natural way to relieve pain ? countless ,I have no trust for the American medical system they have only robbed us for years. Everytime i see a doctor driving a mercedes, I think if marijuana was legal he may not be so rich after all.

[Edited 1/7/2008 6:47:13 AM]

1/7/2008 6:52:30 AM What's so bad about smoken pot??  

kegleaves
Mount Juliet, TN

I agree with you completely hun// I understand they only keep it illegal do to the fact they cant figure out a way to taxs the hell out of it.. I dont use anything like that because my lungs are bad.. I was never a smoker and I have smoked pot. I have asthma that has distroyed my lung tissue. Like I said I totally agree its all a scam

1/7/2008 7:04:42 AM What's so bad about smoken pot??  

the1hick
Osage Beach, MO

very true and most places only want you to take a drug test not pass it
they want to see if your an honest person
now on the other hand some people just cant seem to keep in tune with the real world they either have brain malfunctions and use legal drugs and think its perfectly ok
ding dong your wrong if you yse drugs and drive it should be ileagle
how ever my ex chose the feelings she got from drugs over the kids
and im sure there is other women online here that have gave their kids up for a lot less than drugs
like say for instence a career or the fact they have something else to do
pot is just that pot
cannabis sativa

1/7/2008 7:08:00 AM What's so bad about smoken pot??  

chrisk1974
Bowling Green, OH

theres nothing wrong with it in moderation. absolutly anything can be bad for ya if you let it get control. and anyone that has never tried it should keep there close minded opinions to themselves, cause they have no idea what they're talking about. it is a drug and can be very addictive, so if you're gonna use it be carefull. i also agree that it should be legal, and alcohol can be far worse. it, just like most anything, its different for different people. if you dont like it, or can't handle it thats fine. there are some who like it, and can handle it though, and they should be free to do so.

1/7/2008 7:58:00 AM What's so bad about smoken pot??  

lust4love
Atco, NJ

Im glad to see some folks see things my way.Im really thinking about writing a book on the subject because so many people are so misinformed about the subject. I can only begin to tell you some of things ive learned through research. Legalization really fits into todays political arena.Especially medical marijuana for people in chronic pain.
This may or may not interest you ,but believe me everyone of us will experience extreme pain at least once in our lives.I know a lot women out there always use kids to back up their aurgument.I don't want my kids to get hooked,I know a women who left her baby etc.yada yada yada
Thats wonderful but not everyone in america has children.It probably doesnt stop you from having alcohol in the reach of your children anyway.And I think Abortion does a lot more damage psychologically to women then smoking a joint. Not to mention its killing a human being.that can be debated also.Yes it is Illegal but just because people don't stand up for what they believe in. It about body politics,if your going to allow gay marriage and abortion then its only fair to allow people to medicate their pain safely without lethal drugs.

1/7/2008 8:12:33 AM What's so bad about smoken pot??  

lorlie
Eugene, OR

If smoken pot makes you feel better go for it. People get really hooked
on RX drugs also. So what ever works for you. Personally I don't do drugs
or smoke pot. Hey just my opinion.

1/7/2008 8:21:51 AM What's so bad about smoken pot??  

zmang
Redwood Falls, MN

lol Lust you Rock! you no more then i ever will about all that medical stuff, but i do no that it's top of the line bud....but does stress qualfy as chronic pain or not. Guess im not sure what "chronic pain" acutally is?

1/7/2008 8:22:12 AM What's so bad about smoken pot??  

silkpanties53
Baytown, TX

What catagory is marijuana

listed in and what are the

usages for it ?

1/7/2008 8:33:42 AM What's so bad about smoken pot??  

aka_neo
Marathon, FL

When I was young and foolish I smoked some before a computer science class ,I received a D for the mid-term test and was so humiliated I never smoked it again.
That's what's wrong with me smoking pot . It made me stupid and lazy.
I will never hire a person that smokes it ,because they become lazy and their mind drifts .Mixing electricity and pot is not a good combination.I will never date a woman that smokes it.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15