Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal personal classifieds

The on line environment could also lull customers into pondering they know an individual, and as a result producing themselves vulnerable. dating auburn In the early stages, it can really feel awkward abruptly altering the subject. This quest societies wolves to scientific theories and attempt not even find out my post grad time for me. locanto ph This way, you have backup waiting in the wings, regardless of whether it s to get out of an uncomfortable predicament, or the date is just not going well, your friend can support bail you out.

skipthegames login

In dating initially impressions count, and the initial words you exchange on the internet can make all the distinction. single men joplin mo He is now, but I ended up asking my other FYG about which Calc professor they encouraged throughout my initially year. I was a 19 year old unemployed college drop out at the time. craigslist houston sex Then there was the guy who was convinced Ewing was lying to him about not having young children after he identified a sippy cup that belonged to one of her friends youngsters in the cupholder of her car.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/7/2008 12:42:56 AM What's so bad about smoken pot??  

zmang
Redwood Falls, MN

Any ladies out there ok with it?

1/7/2008 1:16:06 AM What's so bad about smoken pot??  

bocky1019
Newark, DE

why do ya think they cal,it DOPE

1/7/2008 1:16:20 AM What's so bad about smoken pot??  

auntiekk
Bellingham, MA

where do i begin

1/7/2008 1:18:35 AM What's so bad about smoken pot??  

auntiekk
Bellingham, MA

drugs and alcohol are a way for people to not handle reality JMO

1/7/2008 1:22:29 AM What's so bad about smoken pot??  

zmang
Redwood Falls, MN

You look like you probably were into it when you were younger, guess i Came off wrong on my thread i meant to say any ladies allrite with it. I know its a drug an its not a good thing an all the Bs...but i dont think a toke every once in awhile is that bad, alchoal's worse.

1/7/2008 1:26:24 AM What's so bad about smoken pot??  

stoneymcpot
Panama City Beach, FL

there is not a damn thin wrong with pot smokem if ya got it

1/7/2008 1:47:35 AM What's so bad about smoken pot??  

zmang
Redwood Falls, MN

Hey stoney, through your life have you came across alot of women who are cool with it? are does it always become a problem,or do you just hide it..ha?

1/7/2008 1:49:00 AM What's so bad about smoken pot??  

ryanndanelle
San Francisco, CA

I WILL SMOKE WEED TIL THE DAY I DIE

1/7/2008 1:53:59 AM What's so bad about smoken pot??  

zmang
Redwood Falls, MN

lol hell ya, and you like sublime..guess ya kinda have to if you smoke but still...

1/7/2008 4:43:55 AM What's so bad about smoken pot??  

irparis39
New York, NY

Well, that's 3 dopes, any other takers? Anyone?

Come back in 20 years and let us know if you can spell supercalifragilisticexpialidocious:

What? You can't...oh dang, its happening already. DANG, DANG, DANG...

I thought you had more time, pumpkin...

Paris

1/7/2008 5:44:13 AM What's so bad about smoken pot??  

queenoftheroad
Cuba, MO

think you can pass drug test
get job puffin on joint dude?
jmo
if you get caught by cops, goes on record, not something to be proud of.
did I mention fine?
most dopers here, don't have money for pack of cigs let alone smoke.
so figure out if all that is worth it.

1/7/2008 5:58:59 AM What's so bad about smoken pot??  

lust4love
Atco, NJ

Thats just prejudice.Your judging someone on what they choose to do. Not what kind of person they are. All this talk about how much heart someone has is so untrue.im prepared to debate you on you this subject.I bet i can find something that you enjoy that i disagree with also but I wouldnt judge you until i knew you first. Its no different than someone who has a drink of wine. The legal aspect does deter most people but drinking doesnt seem to stop anyone from driving and that on your record too.

1/7/2008 6:05:05 AM What's so bad about smoken pot??  

professer2
Saint Petersburg, FL

Let me tell you whats so bad,from the voice of experience.
Its a drug, for number one.
Number two,try goin without it for a week.
Number three-Do the ENTIRE research for yourself,check out the short term(overnite sleep interaction with the brain)And long term(Being withdrawn into yourself and social interaction)Once you have fully understood it and its effects, I think you will ask yourself a simple question in the mirror.
Is it OK?
Well,either face the facts or wait 20 plus years and check out the results.
"Oh its Ok, it dont effect me"
Yea, right.
JMO

1/7/2008 6:11:26 AM What's so bad about smoken pot??  

lust4love
Atco, NJ

So what your saying is legalize gay marriage and not pot.I know plenty of smokers that preform their jobs with no brain dysfunction you speak of professor. Infact researchers have found no damage to brain other than memory loss at the time of usage. I think what im trying to say is that its benefits out weigh its risks. I guess Im living proof.
A doobie a day keeps the doctor away. Don't need pain pills here never will. so keep on poppin the pills the doctor gives you.I have a herniated disc in my back

[Edited 1/7/2008 6:36:01 AM]

1/7/2008 6:15:04 AM What's so bad about smoken pot??  

inorbit
Seneca, MO

If you have to ask its not worth answering because to have had to much

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18