Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

liatcrawlers

Leave the very best stuff for the phone get in touch with and the eventual date. dating sites arkansas I have a primary user user name removed and DATING app is not there . That getting said, you can click on the ‘Discover tab and like a handful of people today per day. discreet approval agreement The MilFinder website has a stylish design and modern day peculiarities.

free local gay hookups

The lady lived with the accused in Auckland, telling RadioLIVE that at initially the man, who has name suppression, was chatty and reasonably simple to live . st simons island craigslist Meru reached out to Brian initially in hopes of producing a connection. Lev bullied Svetlana by pulling on her pigtails and generating her do his homework. dating peru Take note of her answers for future reference.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

3/24/2010 4:43:12 PM Date /Dates Ideas for a Centralized Camping weekend M&G  

irishlady855
Philadelphia, PA

Will not be able to attend this one .....Working Memorial Day weekend, I know it is not scheduled for that weekend. But, I am doing the June 10, 11, 12, and 13th in Cape May NJ that Gem4Gent is hosting.

What ever you guys are planning in June have fun and enjoy.

Sensual,,,good to see you and hope that the path is clearer from this point on...

Rose loved those devil eggs.

Meet singles in your area here at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free for everything! Join now!
DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

3/24/2010 5:11:46 PM Date /Dates Ideas for a Centralized Camping weekend M&G  

gem4gent
Over 1,000 Posts (1,627)
Saylorsburg, PA

well do not worry about devil eggs i will bring eggs with me i have chickins and there the big brown eggs, so they are fresh and the best, now yes check is planning his the same weekend big deal, i thank god i have a lady like irish bye my side there alot of work in planning, and we talked on the phone witch clears a lot up. so some will go to the shore and some will be in pa. but i feel for check alot want the fifth of june. hey you guys get on the phone and talk, like me and irish did. if it allows i want to buy a moon walk. for mine. but i have to see, not that iwill not use it many of times. like i said i love mine 4 days layied back cabins to cook, but i will help out in any other meet and greet i can i trying to help with the bath one right now.i can not help with cheks with thats the weekend of mine. it will be cool one lady can cook for ever one for the day and the rest raising hell. i even found my prite kite i never flew and its cool. but lest us all be there for one another. p.s. i get to meet some one from dh and i'm so worked up and its tomoro and the doc is going to wonder why my heart is pumping so hard. please i'm not into the er meet.

[Edited 3/24/2010 5:13:36 PM PST]

3/24/2010 5:25:12 PM Date /Dates Ideas for a Centralized Camping weekend M&G  

hunter_n_2b
Meyersdale, PA

Rose and Gem,, this is just gettiing ideas,, Gem no one is planning a meet and greet when yours is already dated... In fact if you look closer they are trying to settle on a date...But no date has been set yet...

[Edited 3/24/2010 5:28:29 PM PST]

3/24/2010 5:43:16 PM Date /Dates Ideas for a Centralized Camping weekend M&G  

gem4gent
Over 1,000 Posts (1,627)
Saylorsburg, PA

hunter i want no hard feeling at all, i fine with them both being t he same weekend end, sorry with my spelling so what if there two the same weekend. if i was not having my own i would help out in any way, i'm trying to cool it a bit and i do not kiss and tell should we say . and i leave it at that if that a good weekend for chex he should go for it. i do not think there are rules on this. hey i got a great little group and i'm happy as hell with . that. and we will have a hell of time and i hope more chip in to help out chex like i got at this point and you two know you always have a welcome to my home , hell my place looks like a camp ground. but i do have the freshest eggs. i can give you one warm form the chicken butt. but i do not have a problem with his being the same weekend as mine, i talked to the man in a e-mail he a sweetie in my book.

3/24/2010 7:43:34 PM Date /Dates Ideas for a Centralized Camping weekend M&G  

sweetsugar57
Over 1,000 Posts (1,172)
Pottsville, PA

GEM, PLEASE read VERY carefully.
Your meet down the shore, and the knowbels meet were both mentioned in this thread, BY ME, CASSIE. ........................
I said we didnt want to OVER LAP..............READ BACK PLEASE!!!!!!

That seems to be a problem with SOME --- reading back!.......just assuming!
Chek is selecting a date considering any conflicts with dates.....and he will post.
He is being kind..........maybe June 5, annd June 6.
It will be posted as soon as possible.
If you cant attend.....................simply say NO, if you want to post.

PLEASE DONT BE SO NEGATIVE..............READ BACK.......... CASSIE

3/24/2010 9:24:00 PM Date /Dates Ideas for a Centralized Camping weekend M&G  

chek1678
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,715)
Halifax, PA

First....let me say Thank You to the new folks for what I was looking for in this tread...suggestion on a date in which to hold a meet & greet camping weekend.
Oncewanted, Senual, and rrsmile which could throw a rock over the hill and hit me...LOL
I know your not newbies....old hand but you are new blood to the tread...

Chicklets....you are forgiven....and to answer your question..all that info will be in the final tread along with the date and what is available as things will change...like adding some type of shower but yes....the outhouse remains... them there babies got back to a one room school...LOL...Just think...no flush when your done...LOL

Gem4gent.....At this point in time, I will not address your post as hunter_n_2b and sweetsugar have already. Thank you...sure saves the finger from typing...2B and sweetsugar...

[Edited 3/24/2010 9:29:40 PM PST]

3/25/2010 10:17:19 AM Date /Dates Ideas for a Centralized Camping weekend M&G  

chicklets102
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,194)
North Wales, PA

Quote from gem4gent:
hunter i want no hard feeling at all, i fine with them both being t he same weekend end, sorry with my spelling so what if there two the same weekend. if i was not having my own i would help out in any way, i'm trying to cool it a bit and i do not kiss and tell should we say . and i leave it at that if that a good weekend for chex he should go for it. i do not think there are rules on this. hey i got a great little group and i'm happy as hell with . that. and we will have a hell of time and i hope more chip in to help out chex like i got at this point and you two know you always have a welcome to my home , hell my place looks like a camp ground. but i do have the freshest eggs. i can give you one warm form the chicken butt. but i do not have a problem with his being the same weekend as mine, i talked to the man in a e-mail he a sweetie in my book.

Once summer begins ... we will all be lookining to get away. We can never have too many Meet & Greets. And I look forward to them all

3/25/2010 11:55:22 AM Date /Dates Ideas for a Centralized Camping weekend M&G  

sweetsugar57
Over 1,000 Posts (1,172)
Pottsville, PA

Hi Everyone.............
Chicklets, I plan on going to a few also. I havent camped since I was a kid.
Will be so great to meet all of you behind the pics finally.
LOl, 2b said I was so excited and I AM...
Now we need to wait for Chek, I guess for a date posting? Is that the way it works?
Man, we have to light a fire under that silly Lykens Farmer.
Just Teasing, Chek. Watching out for a bop to the head

3/25/2010 12:08:20 PM Date /Dates Ideas for a Centralized Camping weekend M&G  

tcpco1616
Over 2,000 Posts (2,088)
Wellsboro, PA

Well since I do have 2-3 months to pull myself together, I may just be able to come, depending on the weekend. I think some time away is really what I need.
So now that I have a GPS and hope like hell I dont screw that up I will give it a whirl.

3/25/2010 1:21:33 PM Date /Dates Ideas for a Centralized Camping weekend M&G  

mowboss54
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,944)
Springdale, PA

Quote from oncewanted:
June would be better, it is still pretty chilly in May evenings.

It sure werent hot nights in september either but a lot of us showed up. Im up for anything at this point. And a little cold toilet seat aint gonna bother me a bit. Might give everyone a rude awakening the first thing in the morning but......

3/25/2010 2:18:14 PM Date /Dates Ideas for a Centralized Camping weekend M&G  

jdeso1
Willow Grove, PA

Quote from sweetsugar57:
GEM, PLEASE read VERY carefully.
Your meet down the shore, and the knowbels meet were both mentioned in this thread, BY ME, CASSIE. ........................
I said we didnt want to OVER LAP..............READ BACK PLEASE!!!!!!

That seems to be a problem with SOME --- reading back!.......just assuming!
Chek is selecting a date considering any conflicts with dates.....and he will post.
He is being kind..........maybe June 5, annd June 6.
It will be posted as soon as possible.
If you cant attend.....................simply say NO, if you want to post.

PLEASE DONT BE SO NEGATIVE..............READ BACK.......... CASSIE

I was asked to post by a rather upset gem4gents. I've been following this thread since the beginning, along with the Jersey Shore thread. Gem took the approach of simply picking a date, whoever can make it great. Chek decided to get feedback before deciding. Both are acceptable ways of arranging these events from what I've seen around the site. I believe it was chek himself who through a possible date out there that coincided with what gem already booked. Having read this, gem posted, stating she was fine with it if the two events did overlap. She went on to offer help with any and all future meet & greets. All of us, ESPECIALLY gem, are aware of her issues when it comes to putting her thoughts in writing. Speaking for myself, I usually get what she's saying right away. Sometimes, I have to go back and look at it for a minute or two. It's always worth the extra effort. Her last two posts in this thread weren't too difficult for me to follow, though that may not be the case for all. NOT ONE NEGATIVE THOUGHT was expressed by her in any way shape or form. In fact, I would say the exact opposite is true. Contrary to what some may believe, she is very intelligent and reads extremely well. This isn't my opinion, I know this for a fact. The ONLY negative post I can find on this thread is the one quoted above. Giant misunderstanding? I hope so. Otherwise, it's just plain mean and uncalled for.

3/25/2010 5:36:41 PM Date /Dates Ideas for a Centralized Camping weekend M&G  

goldrush99
Over 1,000 Posts (1,010)
Pottstown, PA

OMG - Leave Gem alone!

3/26/2010 12:34:52 PM Date /Dates Ideas for a Centralized Camping weekend M&G  

jdeso1
Willow Grove, PA

My post was something I felt needed to be said. It wasn't intended to derail the process of choosing a date for a M&G. The issues raised have been discussed. I'm hopeful we can all consider the matter closed and get back to the business of having fun. In the grand scheme of things, this was just one of life's speed bumps, nothing more. I'm looking forward to meeting many of you, whenever, where ever. PLEASE, carry on.

3/27/2010 3:56:02 AM Date /Dates Ideas for a Centralized Camping weekend M&G  

hunter_n_2b
Meyersdale, PA

Ok,, back to the original topic please... Feelings get hurt, people take things the wrong way. We brush ourselves off and move on... So back to the planning please,,

[Edited 3/27/2010 3:56:43 AM PST]

3/27/2010 4:03:31 AM Date /Dates Ideas for a Centralized Camping weekend M&G  

sweetsugar57
Over 1,000 Posts (1,172)
Pottsville, PA

Where the heck is that brush?

Back to subject. OH yeah, suggestions for a Meet n Greet.

Any more suggetions?

I guess by now, Everyone knows mine.

3/27/2010 4:24:44 AM Date /Dates Ideas for a Centralized Camping weekend M&G  

groomerdb
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,698)
Mountville, PA

I can't wait till the Meet & Greet no matter what weekend its on, I'm looking forward to seeing my friends and making new ones.

3/27/2010 4:30:20 AM Date /Dates Ideas for a Centralized Camping weekend M&G  

hunter_n_2b
Meyersdale, PA

me too,,, well said,,,

3/27/2010 4:31:22 AM Date /Dates Ideas for a Centralized Camping weekend M&G  

stumppy
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,508)
Bath, PA

I'll 3rd that motion !

[Edited 3/27/2010 4:32:39 AM PST]

3/27/2010 4:54:04 AM Date /Dates Ideas for a Centralized Camping weekend M&G  

mowboss54
Springdale, PA

me four

3/27/2010 5:11:27 AM Date /Dates Ideas for a Centralized Camping weekend M&G  

shm18013
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,098)
Bangor, PA

Not to sound redundant, but same here. Chek, friend, pick a date....any date so I can request off work well in advance! It sounds like it will be June and thats a very busy time for me at work..end of the fiscal year, lots of loose ends to tie up. Want to get my request approved. Please?

3/27/2010 5:32:31 AM Date /Dates Ideas for a Centralized Camping weekend M&G  

mowboss54
Springdale, PA

I think the best thing is to pick a date that is satisfactory for you Chek. There is never going be one perfect date that will be conducive to everyone. Like the old saying goes. You build it and they will come. Those who can make it will. Those who can't wont. But sometime during the summer months we will all get to meet someone new out of the process and get to reunite with those we have already met.

[Edited 3/27/2010 5:35:20 AM PST]

3/27/2010 5:33:02 AM Date /Dates Ideas for a Centralized Camping weekend M&G  

wolfgirl415
Over 1,000 Posts (1,854)
Lancaster, PA

Only weekend I can make it in June would be the 11th-13th, unless it's a family one where I can bring my son, and already taking him camping with the cub scouts the 25th-27th

3/27/2010 5:38:46 AM Date /Dates Ideas for a Centralized Camping weekend M&G  

shm18013
Bangor, PA

Quote from mowboss54:
I think the best thing is to pick a date that is satisfactory for you Chek. There is never going be one perfect date that will be conducive to everyone. Like the old saying goes. You build it and they will come. Those who can make it will. Those who can't wont. But sometime during the summer months we will all get to meet someone new out of the process and get to reunite with those we have already met.

Well said, as usual, Ruthie! TY

3/27/2010 5:41:33 AM Date /Dates Ideas for a Centralized Camping weekend M&G  

mowboss54
Springdale, PA

TY Sue. I do have my moments. Im not always an airhead

3/27/2010 6:03:09 AM Date /Dates Ideas for a Centralized Camping weekend M&G  

chicklets102
North Wales, PA

Just waiting for Chek to post the date ...

We've all learned even in the last couple days before the event, some have to drop out for one reason or another and then others can make it after all.
Those who can attend have a wonderful time and those who cannot set their sights on the next one.

3/27/2010 6:23:17 AM Date /Dates Ideas for a Centralized Camping weekend M&G  

singlean
Mechanicsburg, PA

Quote from nance416:
I would love to come to the camp Meet and Greet. Last year was great and my first one. This time I know what not to do.......lol You can count on me being there I would be more than glad to help where ever needed except I am not babysitting again so the rest of you can sleep.......ha ha ha Hi Mike.........and giggles.

howler monkeys howling ???

3/27/2010 6:25:22 AM Date /Dates Ideas for a Centralized Camping weekend M&G  

chicklets102
North Wales, PA

Quote from singlean:

this time I'm bringing ear plugs a an extra pair of socks

3/27/2010 6:26:00 AM Date /Dates Ideas for a Centralized Camping weekend M&G  

stumppy
Bath, PA

I'm gonna bring my tranquilizer gun along

3/27/2010 6:32:21 AM Date /Dates Ideas for a Centralized Camping weekend M&G  

singlean
Mechanicsburg, PA

I may have a shower solution. The polar plunge emailed chek

3/27/2010 6:59:38 AM Date /Dates Ideas for a Centralized Camping weekend M&G  

forever824
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,653)
Mountville, PA

Quote from mowboss54:
TY Sue. I do have my moments. Im not always an airhead

And some posts are best left in the blonde threads, like this one!

3/27/2010 7:01:05 AM Date /Dates Ideas for a Centralized Camping weekend M&G  

forever824
Mountville, PA

Quote from stumppy:
I'm gonna bring my tranquilizer gun along

3/27/2010 7:39:57 AM Date /Dates Ideas for a Centralized Camping weekend M&G  

kym64
Over 2,000 Posts (2,610)
Wilkes Barre, PA

rascal

3/27/2010 7:43:37 AM Date /Dates Ideas for a Centralized Camping weekend M&G  

shm18013
Bangor, PA

Quote from singlean:

Oh Mike...I do believe that the howler monkies would get eaten by the wolves or hunted by the game warden.

Seriously, there is plenty of room to park the truck off and away from the crowd. But just in case, I'm coming prepared with duct tape, socks and a super soaker.

3/27/2010 8:03:03 AM Date /Dates Ideas for a Centralized Camping weekend M&G  

singlean
Mechanicsburg, PA

I know have a sound proof camper

3/27/2010 8:05:38 AM Date /Dates Ideas for a Centralized Camping weekend M&G  

stumppy
Bath, PA

I still have the tranquilizer gun and a box of loaded darts.

3/27/2010 8:06:04 AM Date /Dates Ideas for a Centralized Camping weekend M&G  

forever824
Mountville, PA

for singlean:

Mike, they just don't understand that you're the nature of the beast!

[Edited 3/27/2010 8:06:32 AM PST]

3/27/2010 8:11:32 AM Date /Dates Ideas for a Centralized Camping weekend M&G  

shm18013
Bangor, PA

Quote from singlean:

Mike, You're such a sweetheart to take all of the kidding(?)in stride.

3/27/2010 8:17:44 AM Date /Dates Ideas for a Centralized Camping weekend M&G  

chicklets102
North Wales, PA

Quote from singlean:

must have thick walls

3/27/2010 8:38:17 AM Date /Dates Ideas for a Centralized Camping weekend M&G  

mowboss54
Springdale, PA

Im not blonde now. thank you very much

3/27/2010 8:39:49 AM Date /Dates Ideas for a Centralized Camping weekend M&G  

chicklets102
North Wales, PA

Quote from mowboss54:
Im not blonde now. thank you very much

new hair color, Mow ... oh, do tell

3/27/2010 8:45:30 AM Date /Dates Ideas for a Centralized Camping weekend M&G  

mowboss54
Springdale, PA

yep bright red NOT no its a decent shade of brown. every time I try to do it myself it comes out orange so I have to go darker dammit

[Edited 3/27/2010 8:48:07 AM PST]

3/27/2010 8:51:20 AM Date /Dates Ideas for a Centralized Camping weekend M&G  

paul570
Over 1,000 Posts (1,649)
Wilkes Barre, PA

3/27/2010 8:53:09 AM Date /Dates Ideas for a Centralized Camping weekend M&G  

chicklets102
North Wales, PA

... funny one, Paul

3/27/2010 9:01:56 AM Date /Dates Ideas for a Centralized Camping weekend M&G  

shm18013
Bangor, PA

He's not lurking anymore, but I like the camo suit better for camping.

3/27/2010 10:24:00 AM Date /Dates Ideas for a Centralized Camping weekend M&G  

sweetsugar57
Over 1,000 Posts (1,172)
Pottsville, PA

Quote from shm18013:
Not to sound redundant, but same here. Chek, friend, pick a date....any date so I can request off work well in advance! It sounds like it will be June and thats a very busy time for me at work..end of the fiscal year, lots of loose ends to tie up. Want to get my request approved. Please?

Shmm and everyone, Chek was online for only a few last nite. He waas down all day with a bug or something. Im sure he will be back on his feet soon. Come on Chek, we miss ya!!!!

Lots of s.