Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

where to hookup besides craigslist

Right after two weeks with each other, Toby had to return to England. pottsville pa dating The next day I send him again, asking if he was okay and that I miss him a lot I knew I by no means treated him right, and that he will not tolerate my push and pull for too lengthy. We re not just ideal good friends but soulmates, and we have already started creating a life with each other. locanto ventura The contact was complete of discoveries, and the additional we talked, the a lot more we learned about our interconnected social circles.

best totally free hookup sites

A genetic blood disorder that affects the production of red blood cells, Thalassemia qualifies as an invisible disability that was mainly unknown in India till the 1980s. lindsay hookups Describe a time when you took care of a loved one particular. According to Luxy, it is all about targeting the leading 1% of singles. rubmaps napa They want to come across a boyfriend version of a husband.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 52
1/13/2008 5:10:04 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  
lawvixen
Oldsmar, FL

Pow Alice right to the moon!............

1/13/2008 5:16:55 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  
agent05949
Greenville, MI

LMAO !!!!!!!

1/13/2008 6:07:05 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

professer2
Saint Petersburg, FL

No, it was not spelled incorrectly on purpose.I am very bad at spelling.Dont let that make you ponder my intellectual abilities.I am a firm believer in conveying the thought rather then the accuracy of the method.It flatters me that you even think twice when you see my name.But, with that said.I look forward to some stimulating conversation.

1/13/2008 6:09:07 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

professer2
Saint Petersburg, FL

And we not worry of the power of shunning or weeding out any undesireables.Law started this thread, which gives her the power,which I hope she gently uses, to block anyone she choses from this thread.

1/13/2008 6:10:16 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

professer2
Saint Petersburg, FL

Tell me more about what
Mensa is, please.

1/13/2008 6:35:27 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  
lawvixen
Oldsmar, FL

Professer this is not a thread per se. This is in reponse to the Suggestions of New Groups.Until Dustin decides to add it to the forums, can it become a place to actually post in regards to the topic.

Thank you for clarifying the misspelling of your nicname Prof..obviously at least one other person didn't know how to spell it either since you are #2! LOL....

Mensa is a world wide club for intellectuals of all walks of life. To gain entry you must take a standarized intelligence test and pass that test with a score of at least 98% of the questions answered correctly, placing you in the top 2 percentile of the population. It does not pertain to your age, profession, education, income, or in your case, spelling.
The questions are very diverse ranging from math to logic to just plain common sense.
I am a member of the Dunedin, Florida chapter. We get together once a month for a meeting and social from picnics to bowling to trivial pursuit parties. (those are the ones I host and MC)
The professions of the people vary from physicists to truckdrivers to housewives. Some are high school dropouts to some holding numerous Doctorates. One gentleman in our chapter literally is a rocket scientist for NASA, is designing a prototype spacecraft to send a man to Mars, yet couldn't find his way out of a paper bag.
I believe there is a practice test you can take online to see if you may qualify.
The word mensa is Latin for table, as in round table for highly intelligent people to meet, communicate, and socialize.
Professer you may wish to contact your local St. Pete chapter for more information.

[Edited 1/13/2008 8:15:42 PM]

1/13/2008 8:32:00 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  
healthologist
Page, AZ

I scored 140 on the tickle IQ test (tickle.com)
Will that let me in?

1/14/2008 12:53:59 AM Mensa or Intellectuals  
lawvixen
Oldsmar, FL

?

1/14/2008 5:23:13 AM Mensa or Intellectuals  
ntalekchule
Minneapolis, MN

Just the forum i've been looking for.
And not to point out the obvious, but I don't think that Law was counting on everyone to just keep saying it would be a good idea. Someone needs to fire up this thing and get it rolling.

Personally, I don't think that any one test could make any one fit in to any particular area. First off... A test is written... But by whom??? Secondly... How much do they really know anyways???

Say I took that test and passed it with 90 percent... That's not bad!
Now let's say I wrote a test about everrything that I know and it included having to write essays that explained what your answer was... How you got to it... And if there were alternative means of getting to your answer... As well as a few other types of insightful journeys of the mind...

Do you think that same person that wrote that other test would pass mine with flying colors? I don't think so. Everybody knows a lot about stuff in different areas.

And when Law explained about how one of the people she knew couldn't find his way out of a wet paper bag proves it.

Honestly now The whole point here is to keep an intelligence factor above that of someone who just repeats what the person before them said. Or at least add to it.

Thank you! And good day...

1/14/2008 6:28:34 AM Mensa or Intellectuals  

professer2
Saint Petersburg, FL

Thanks Law,very interesting, I look forward to checking the Mensa thing out.And this thread is like a prototype I realize.I started the same kinda idea, check out the thread about "Sobriety and Substance Use" its here in the same "suggested new thread area", it is doing quite well, I am at almost 200 posts, so hopefully it will qualify for a NORMAL group thread soon.Thank you for letting me post here, see you out in DH Land.

1/14/2008 12:14:35 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  
lawvixen
Oldsmar, FL

Chule, I don't make the Mensa rules pertaining to which test they use...Professer asked me to explain what Mensa is and I obliged.....Don't shoot the messenger!
I also don't know when Dustin decides when a suggestion for a forum becomes a full fledged forum.

[Edited 1/14/2008 1:50:28 PM]

1/14/2008 4:43:34 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  
lawvixen
Oldsmar, FL

Keep this thread at the top and maybe Dustin will get the hint.....

1/14/2008 6:23:21 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

professer2
Saint Petersburg, FL

Chule, I agree,someone needs to jumpstart this.
Well,how bout somethin simple.Can you imagine,if you believe in the BigBang Theory.This would conclude that the Universe is in a constantly expanding state.If every finite molecule expanded at a constant rate of 1000 times a day, then, if you went to sleep, and during the night,every single molecules expanded a 1000 times, would we notice we were a thousand times bigger in the morning?Would the laws of physics apply as everything grew.
Or is it that matter remains the same but the space between us expands,where is the dividing line.Is not a coincidence that all matter makes up only .03 percent of the Universe.And that 70 percent is dark energy and 26 percent dark matter.What is Dark matter? What is Dark energy,why cant we see what most of the Universe is made of?All the Stars we see only account for 5 percent of the Universe.
And us as Human beings,isnt it interesting that we as humans have ALWAYS had an inbreed curiosity to escape the event horizon.To boldly go where no man has gone before(Not to quote Star Trek but in relative theory)To see what is on the other side of the hill.
I believe we are meant to go as far as we can see, and I find it fascinating that Space is transparent.
Now before I get to far, I speak in relative theory.I dont speak with an exactness,or being that I am eluding to specific knowledge.I speak in laymans terms to promote thought and different points of view.
There is a fine line between discussion and babbling,but,since this is just for entertainment,excuse me if I have gone too far.Food for thought,as they say.

[Edited 1/14/2008 6:27:47 PM]

1/14/2008 9:00:37 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  
healthologist
Page, AZ

Prof.
Don't dig yourself into a black hole, we'll never get you out.

1/14/2008 11:40:48 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  
ntalekchule
Minneapolis, MN

Sorry Law, just so you know... the gun wasn't loaded.

That is definitely a very thought provoking idea Professor. In a brainstorm, I'd definitely come to you to see what else you could come up with. But I have to say that I do not believe in the accuracy of the big bang theory. Let me explain...

Say a man jumped out of an airplane at one mile above the ground and at the same time an ant jumped with him. According to the basis of the big bang theory, they would land at the same time. Yet this could not be possible. Due to the weight restraints of each, as well as their difference in general shape. Ever see an army of ants get washed away by water. They float. What happens when we hit water. Sink or swim.

Can you explain the idea behind how a galaxy can be revolving around a star? Let alone millions of galaxies revolving around stars? After an explosion? Are all the galaxies working like cogs? Each one spinning the other? What happens to the other planets around a star when it goes nova? Considering it basically explodes into nothingness... Do they float off from a lack of gravitational force? Or is there really such a thing as a dead star?

This is the kind of stuff I think about when I all by myself. Usually on a much smaller scale. And nobody I've ever met has ever wanted to try figure out the real answers to any of this type of questions. That's why I joined this website was basically to find intelligent people to talk to.

I've never been to college. Never took physics. The only theory that I know that works is the theory of relativity... Yet even that has its boundaries where certain things just can't be applied.

And I am Sorry if Anything I say offends anyone, not intentional. I think way faster than I can type so most of the time what your reading is an edited not quite so good sounding version of a thought that I am having a hard time trying to recall. Where aer those Damned brainscanners

I like new Ideas. I am always thinking up ways to make whatever is around me better faster and easier to use. If patents weren't so damned expensive I'd have at least ten by now.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 52