Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

baton rouge hookup

It is promising, if a tiny lacking in customization alternatives beyond adding captions and areas to your photographs and videos . single men in fort lauderdale Then there was the guy who was convinced Ewing was lying to him about not possessing children soon after he identified a sippy cup that belonged to one of her friends children in the cupholder of her automobile. Just days before her 41st birthday she went on a date with Greg — the man who would grow to be her husband. ihascupquake naked Now, some couples are unexpectedly navigating long distance mainly because of quarantine other single folk are trying out virtual dates now that bars and restaurants are closed.

listcrawler news

It incorporates profile verification, documents validation, block customers, report customers, SOS alerts, and so on. single ladies binghamton ny I know this is not particularly an Apple issue, but figured people checking this thread may possibly obtain it useful. I assumed she was too ill or embarrassed to text me back, and quickly enough I got as well ill to care, lol. is toms finds legit Don t get private or say something that may possibly leave your date feeling awkward or embarrassed.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/14/2008 9:49:29 AM Louis666 aka: Minsk is back and that's great  

mrsmiles4444
Culpeper, VA

Class.....................class..................classssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

what the world needs now..............is laughs, lots and lots of laughs. NOW SHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP!

[Edited 1/14/2008 9:53:33 AM]

1/14/2008 9:53:29 AM Louis666 aka: Minsk is back and that's great  

dreamsmaycome
Seven Springs, NC

Welcome back Louis666, Godspeed for a quick recovery.

Packmother, I would encourage you to stay as there are foks here that have the wish and ability to converse, or play and have a good time without attacking others. The best way to handle this forum is to simply not read the negative posts and concentrate on those that continue to post positive thoughts and offer their friendship. It's basically the same way you have to treat those that come into your life in human form on a day-to-day basis. And yes, I agree that many of us are on here to alleviate boredom in our everday lives, and this is a much better way to do that than other ways I can think of. At least this gives us an opportunity, if taken, to make new friends, even if we cannot hope to meet them in person, and thus have someone to look forward to hearing from on ocassion. Just my thoughts, and would hope that you would hang in there and at some point, perhaps those who are continuously negative might learn from those that are uniquely positive. All of you have a blessed day. And for any negative comments that I might have posted in this forum, I ask forgiveness. It won't happen again, of this I can assure you. Thank all of you who have chosen to become my friend. I am very much appreciative.

1/14/2008 9:55:21 AM Louis666 aka: Minsk is back and that's great  

dreamsmaycome
Seven Springs, NC

Thank you mrsmiles...let the good times roll

1/14/2008 9:57:07 AM Louis666 aka: Minsk is back and that's great  

mrsmiles4444
Culpeper, VA

thought I'd smooth the air a bit. Maybe, just maybe, the laughs will outdo the rock throwing.

1/14/2008 9:59:25 AM Louis666 aka: Minsk is back and that's great  

dreamsmaycome
Seven Springs, NC

Kill 'em with kindness...or better yet...it takes TWO to argue..., so best to ignore, and soon there will be only peace and kindness throughout the posts and threads.

1/14/2008 10:00:35 AM Louis666 aka: Minsk is back and that's great  

mrsmiles4444
Culpeper, VA

comedy police to the rescuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

lock everyone up, and play cheek and chong for 24 hours untit they tear up and laugh.

[Edited 1/14/2008 10:01:29 AM]

1/14/2008 10:11:18 AM Louis666 aka: Minsk is back and that's great  

packmother
Hudson, NY

I don't think I said anything about leaving, I was just trying to understand. I think it is best not to even try to understand, being an outsider gives me several ways of seeing what seems to ahppen here. Certainly it is not my place to make judgements for anyone but myself, which I have done. I thank everyone who has in anyway communicated to my questions.

1/14/2008 10:46:55 AM Louis666 aka: Minsk is back and that's great  

settee
Denton, TX

Sorprano, could you buy a comma and/or a period, please?

1/14/2008 3:01:47 PM Louis666 aka: Minsk is back and that's great  

lotsafuninpa
Tioga, PA

Welcome back Minsk--I hope you have a full fast recovery. Remember me?

There is a purpose for all of us still being here,and I'm glad you are going to be serving Jesus.

Any negativity--just overlook it--It's all around these days---grrrr---God bless you---Pat.

1/14/2008 3:11:36 PM Louis666 aka: Minsk is back and that's great  

hodag
Little Suamico, WI

Dreams,...........

Mrsmiles,........

1/14/2008 3:14:17 PM Louis666 aka: Minsk is back and that's great  

shell523
Port Byron, IL

Hey there Minsk I wondered about you last night as a matter of fact thought maybe you had run off with that woman you had a date with, guess that was wishful thinking huh.
I have not been on here much myself been busy as a bee. I sure do feel for you haveing a heart attack sure hope you are doing well and I am thinking of you. Missed your long storys you used to write and have you heard from that lady you took out on that date? Just wondering. Good luck to you in your recovery.

1/14/2008 3:20:29 PM Louis666 aka: Minsk is back and that's great  

hma2
Chico, CA

Welcome back Minsk (Louis)
Just read your post and stranger things have happened. God decided you haven't fulfilled your purpose on this earth yet. He has other jobs for you yet before he lets you come home.

1/14/2008 3:27:39 PM Louis666 aka: Minsk is back and that's great  

shezakeepher
Columbia, SC

Minsk welcome back and glad to hear you are on the mend.

1/14/2008 3:38:37 PM Louis666 aka: Minsk is back and that's great  

sorprano
Wayne, NJ

nice to see some positive threads...you go Minskie...

1/14/2008 3:53:53 PM Louis666 aka: Minsk is back and that's great  

sweetness1954
Hebron, IN

Amennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. Smiles!!! All this fighting lately really brings me down. Come on hon, makes us laugh!!! Oh saw Cheech and Chong live, here in IN.!!! Great show!!!!! Now that makes me laugh!! And dance, I HATE fightingggggggggggggggg!! Enough, are we not adults???Being young at heart still doesn't stop those from being adults!!

[Edited 1/14/2008 3:57:42 PM]

Page: 1, 2, 3