Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

privatedelight app

I strongly recommend that the answers to these questions give an outstanding insight into the nature of the respondent. chicago latino dating The date went excellent, and you two have currently made plans for a second and third date, and you commit hours on the telephone. Right after me and my lengthy term girlfriend broke up, I decided to give Tinder a attempt. bedpage chattanooga Slowly but certainly, your fantastic evening morphs into a nightmare.

100 free online hookup sites

Eluma is no paid dating and search for singles in the usa. dating dublin ohio Have you ever really made use of a dating internet site yourself? I got a feeling from your post that you have not. Then, she would inform him she required to be with her other companion. boston rubratings Take Naomi Campbell s look in Valentino s couture show during the spring/summer season 2019 presentation.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/14/2008 6:22:31 AM Louis666 aka: Minsk is back and that's great  

sorprano
Wayne, NJ

if anyone seems to care he had a heart attack 2 weeks ago and i want to thank a fan of his: "annazzassi" who alerted us all that he was MIA here on these forums and because of her others should be so concerned of others as she was with kind openess missing from many people on this site-- i would personally think in my opinion that Louis666 and annazzassi have begun to develope the path for a great friendship and for everyone to learn a lesson when someone special like "annazzassi" who goes noticeable the extra mile...she is the 1st person to go all out and be concerned about someone she misses having contact with--i give her 5 of these

so people should welcome him back after all he's now 70 years old and in my opinion he personally has read every line of what i contribute to the forums/groups here and doesn't act as if he has any negative opinions of anyone else here either...maybe i learned something especally when you can read every line of any thread here that i truly have a fan in old minskie who has and see a beautiful open hearted woman like annazzassi a role model for others here too...

again i speak out in unity to people who at least have Minskie, annazzassi and myself in common but perhaps this welcome is open to others who never even heard of us 3 too...cheers

again with open heart warmth--welcome louis666 back folks...while some of you drink your coffee here or read other threads that seem to not go away i'm happy knowing Louis666 is still here...

[Edited 1/14/2008 6:39:32 AM]

1/14/2008 6:33:40 AM Louis666 aka: Minsk is back and that's great  

harriett
Homosassa, FL

I welcomed him back, as soon as he came back

That's been awhile now. Oh well,

Louis 666 a brand new re-welcome to you

& again I am happy to see you are recovering.

I am sure some people missed your post. Sorry

1/14/2008 6:37:15 AM Louis666 aka: Minsk is back and that's great  

sorprano
Wayne, NJ

posts and threads are never missed or forgotten they just fade away to die somewhere into cyberspace...

anyhow his heart attack was 2 weeks ago and because i received a personal email from his new email address i felt this thread was necessary because people do over look many people on this site--

1/14/2008 6:39:00 AM Louis666 aka: Minsk is back and that's great  

agent05949
Greenville, MI

Like Harriet, I also welcomed him back on his thread, where Stephen explained that Louis was Minsk and explained his surgery.

But, I'll extend sincereity that he recovers well.

1/14/2008 6:41:08 AM Louis666 aka: Minsk is back and that's great  

loveisarose
Port Richey, FL

Minsk,

Welcome back! We all wish you a safe and speedy (though don't get moving too fast before you're ready!) recovery! rose

1/14/2008 6:41:39 AM Louis666 aka: Minsk is back and that's great  

cottagebithec
Utica, NY

Yes, me too did that... full recovery soon.

1/14/2008 6:56:15 AM Louis666 aka: Minsk is back and that's great  

bluboy
Elsberry, MO

Welcome back Minsk/Louis !!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a hard time posting on threads that always seem to be full of neg. or kicks in them between the line.

"if anyone seems to care he had a heart attack 2 weeks "

Later, Blu : Be Happy, Safe and many Blessings

1/14/2008 7:00:42 AM Louis666 aka: Minsk is back and that's great  

sorprano
Wayne, NJ

it's not a matter of "if", more about a matter of "when"

that's the problem here "if" --not everyone is about when

[Edited 1/14/2008 7:03:25 AM]

1/14/2008 7:02:30 AM Louis666 aka: Minsk is back and that's great  

butterfly58
Arcadia, MO

Okay, here I go on Dear Louis666 aka Minsk aka Sadlyalone aka Stephen aka whatever......For the life of me I do not know why people feel the need to keep deleting their profiles and coming back to reinvent themselves to be someone else. This is in no way a negitive thought for this man, just When I first started, I defended him in a number of threads and personal emails when he was bashed.......now I choose to not comment on him. I'm very sorry he had a heart attack and wish him a complete recovery to better health. However, being 70 (or any age for that matter) excuses no one from being accountable for uncalled for remarks on people and then expect a pity party...not happening here..sorry..If he has found someone in "annazzassi"...I'm glad for the both of them.

1/14/2008 7:04:25 AM Louis666 aka: Minsk is back and that's great  

packmother
Hudson, NY

I do not know the gentleman, but I do wish him well and the best recovery.

1/14/2008 7:08:23 AM Louis666 aka: Minsk is back and that's great  

sorprano
Wayne, NJ

here we go again--there are 2 sides to tributes it seems--people have feelings when they come and go as they please or the right to change their ID, plus the right to be open pro or con on these forums in addition a right to voice their support but i believe too--i recall someone leaving this site because they found their true friend but was that true--and i support that too they are still here...i thought this was to be a positive thread--guessssssssssssss not

[Edited 1/14/2008 7:09:42 AM]

1/14/2008 7:11:39 AM Louis666 aka: Minsk is back and that's great  

louis666
Charlottesville, VA

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all of you who welcomed me back with open arms. If I might take a moment or so to relect on the past. If you will remember a while back in the Forum on Meeting Jesus where I said that I wouldn't be there, and the majority of you responded on how it was possible. Another Forum, about Angels, and where to believe in them or not. Let me give you a quick overview here. On Friday, December 28, 2007. I developed, when I lay down in bed what I thought was accute indigestion about 8:00 p.m., it got worse, and everytime my heart beat, my body actually shook. I figured, I was gone, and I couldn't move, talk, reach for the phone. Now, you tell me, how that Three hours later, I am laying out on the Front patio of my house, down a flight of stairs, in the warm pouring rain, and there are Two men standing over me calling 911, they had said I was calling help, when the First Aid arrived, the men disappeared, never knew who they were, I was taken to the Hospital ER, stabilized, moved to a room, and on Monday had 2 Stents placed, in as the Cardioligist said, in the back part of the heart that very seldom is affected. For the amount of time the heart was in MI, the damage was minimul and will in all doubts heal.

In short, I do not know why, that I was kept alive, I have never done much in my life, in my mind anyway, that is worthy of any cudos, but now I must find that reason, and to serve God, in the best of my remainng years here on earth.

Thanks again,

Love you all

1/14/2008 7:16:04 AM Louis666 aka: Minsk is back and that's great  

bluboy
Elsberry, MO

Thanks, thats a wonderful story...

I'm not real sharp, but whats with the 666 then ?

Later,Blu

1/14/2008 7:17:25 AM Louis666 aka: Minsk is back and that's great  

agent05949
Greenville, MI

LMAO !!!

1/14/2008 7:17:33 AM Louis666 aka: Minsk is back and that's great  

butterfly58
Arcadia, MO

Of Course......You have a right to post anytime Minsk!!!... and welcome back!

Sorprano....go after someone else, I'm not biting!

Page: 1, 2, 3