Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

rubmaps com

She went back house and realized that he forgot his backpack. hartford chat rooms But then Tall Eric gave me his card and asked me to be in touch. You may perhaps be a lover of Korean really like stories or romantic motion pictures. picking up girls in barcelona

casual hookup app uk

They are unlikely to be modest or show humility. tehachapi singles So you might have to do a fair bit of swiping prior to you come across a superior match. In reality, those who are terrible at branding themselves for an on the web dating service can absolutely nevertheless make for excellent dates. dating foreigners in mumbai Most guys place up with discomfort and inconvenience conveniently.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

2/15/2008 9:08:16 AM Does anyone beleve in internet love?  

sweety73
Atikokan, ON

I met a guy online he live in Beaverton Oregon and i live in Canada and we known each other 9 month and we starting dating online for 6 month now and we love each other alot and we do long distance every day n night and we both phone each other say goodnight before we go to bed and hes phone me in the morning too before he goes to work and ETC and sometimes we get upset and mad we fix things straight

[Edited 2/15/2008 9:10:15 AM]

2/15/2008 12:25:38 PM Does anyone beleve in internet love?  

tarzan37
New South Wales
Australia

love just happens dont matter over the net or whereever...long distant relationships dont really work unless both parties are great liars...lol

2/16/2008 8:03:37 PM Does anyone beleve in internet love?  

lexdad
Eastpointe, MI

That is so cool. I hope it works for u.

2/16/2008 9:24:29 PM Does anyone beleve in internet love?  

luvzhugz12
Richardson, TX

I believe you can start to get to know someone via the internet just as we used to do by phone or mail prior to internet dating, but I don't believe that without time spent together that you can really learn about each other

2/16/2008 10:13:16 PM Does anyone beleve in internet love?  

seahawks1970
Vancouver, WA

Its impossible to fall for a computer but i do think it is a good tool for meeting people im not one to chat back and forth for more than a week then its meet for coffee or drinks or move on and i also wont talk to any one for more than a time or two who dont live close enough to meet me

2/17/2008 2:05:23 PM Does anyone beleve in internet love?  

metal1970
Towson, MD

I met my last g/f online. She lived about an hour away. We dated for over a year and it was good til it crashed and burned.

2/17/2008 2:37:07 PM Does anyone beleve in internet love?  

lars38
Silvis, IL

Not sure hasnt happened yet >But that doesnt mean it wont.Ive been trying different sites for almost a year now and I have met a couple of really nice women so im not given up yet.

2/17/2008 2:37:34 PM Does anyone beleve in internet love?  

mindyb
Bloomington, IL

i dont like the options to bullet...where are the happy choices? why so gloom?...

love is love ...its something you give not take so give it without expecting it and no worries, no pain, no disappointment

2/17/2008 3:04:47 PM Does anyone beleve in internet love?  

pinkrose78
Rockland, MA

I believe anything is possible people are people as long as everyone keeps it REAL and no Games.

2/18/2008 5:00:18 PM Does anyone beleve in internet love?  

goochie137
Kalamazoo, MI

Yes, I do believe in internet love. With my help, my brother met his wife online. He lived in Michigan and she lived in Mossouri. They have now been happily married for 8 years.

I can find love for my brother, but not for myself. Something is wrong with this picture. LOL

3/2/2008 12:09:47 PM Does anyone beleve in internet love?  

blueyes37
Battle Creek, MI

I use to think way and I even got stood up by one from this site and I had been talking to one and I vented to him about the date, well long behold him and I started talking on yahoo messenger and he asked me out, I wasn't sure if I wanted to go so my best friend said, why not. The date went really well. Yes you were burnt once but not any more, as for long distance, it can work if two ppl are commited to each other. Got to have Faith, Hope and Love because without what do you have?

P.S. I Believe it can happen and it did

3/3/2008 8:40:07 PM Does anyone beleve in internet love?  

fatbottomgirlie
Cedar Hill, MO

I fully believe in "internet love" but I also believe in talking to someone over the phone and meeting. You can find someone with similar interests that you seem to mesh with, but until you've come face to face you don't really know if it'll work.

My friends and I have this running joke about meeting someone for the first time, "Does he smell like ass?" I'd been chatting with this great guy for weeks, talked to him over the phone and eventually we decided to meet. We met and he had a scent that I found odd - it wasn't repulsive, but it definitely wasn't attractive and apparently I was the only one who could smell it. We had all this stuff in common and then to find out we didn't match chemically was a bit disapointing, but hey, it happens!

There are a lot of false people online, but you also have people who do their best to be upfront and honest about who they really are. It's all a matter of numbers. Through various means - mostly parties - I've met hundreds of people from online and most of them are no different than you or me. It's just a matter of putting yourself out there and being available to what comes your way.

3/3/2008 9:54:13 PM Does anyone beleve in internet love?  

schianna
Eugene, OR

I am sitting here filling out paperwork for my fiance visa in order to get to England to marry an absolutely amazing man I met via the internet (a video game, even) 2 years ago... So, yes!

I've had numerous people raise an eyebrow and shake their head when I tell them we've been an "internet couple" for 2 years, which fascinates me when the same people think the story of my grandparents' wartime penpal romance is sweet. My grandparents had never met face-to-face until the week they got married, but they had exchanged letters and photos for almost 3 years. My fiance and I have talked on the phone daily, chatted via webcam, played games together, exchanged emails and text messages... We communicate more and better than some of the same-locale couples we both know.

We met in person for the first time in November, and we both knew right away we were meant to find one another.

3/9/2008 7:37:49 PM Does anyone beleve in internet love?  

snowonevergreen
Monroe, MI

internet love hell! I can't even get a responce

Page: 1, 2