Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

free gay hookup apps 2017

They may possibly unravel how often or how seldom they go on dates which can be a useful information and facts for you, ngl. hilton head personals Operating is a large aspect of a person s daily life, she adds. With a easy but funny icebreaker query, you ll be texting back and forth in no time. getting laid in india But you need to have to be explicit and truthful about where you live early on—and you will need to be willing to put in the effort to drive out to see the men and women you are meeting.

freeblackhookup

Post Covide, use this time to uncover hobbies, join clubs, go to events, volunteer that is how you meet genuine folks. moscow singles I went on the world s worst date and the crucial takeaways had been he was drunk when I turned up and planned it to be in a bar that had no telephone reception so I couldn t message a friend to get her to extract me. App users can also expect more localised questions in the coming weeks. matchtruly com login Obtaining the ideal match that lives to your expectations is never straightforward nevertheless, devoted mobile dating apps come handy when it comes to meeting men and women in your area just using a fingertip.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/14/2008 8:39:40 PM pictures/music  

whalemstr
Corning, CA

other than spelling grammar diction attitude brains looks

not bad for a old fart truck driver!!!

thanks to all of you
especially those that "hear" what I try to say

even if I don't say it

1/14/2008 8:42:40 PM pictures/music  

lotus3
Venice, FL

yippee, yippee...now I can have a piece of the 7 layer chocolate cake

1/14/2008 8:53:29 PM pictures/music  

whalemstr
Corning, CA

here's a napkin

One thing I would like to point out about my starting rant

If ya'll re-read it - I have never ever said that any choice the above made WAS WRONG!

just what I felt others and myself MIGHT think

Lotus

I know it's
working
right
now
you are
reading
this
and smiling
aren't you?????

Have a good night!

DAN

1/14/2008 9:36:55 PM pictures/music  

drln1947
Republic, MO

I think some people are just uncomfortable posting their picture out there for the whole world to see. I understand that. It is a personal thing.

1/14/2008 9:52:13 PM pictures/music  

lotus3
Venice, FL

Dan...Yes, you are right

1/15/2008 4:42:51 AM pictures/music  

mrsmiles4444
Culpeper, VA

shadows are people too, and have their own personal reasons, for not posting a photo. Sure, it gives way to boubt, but dwelling on doubt only magnifies it. must we all be so shallow minded to think as all others do. why do people, and I've come to see this occur here quite often, follow the pack? why do people, instead of being who they truly are, are lead to believe that because of one bad apple, the whole bushel is lost?
dam, I hate being serios for so long.

[Edited 1/15/2008 4:43:58 AM]

1/19/2008 11:12:47 PM pictures/music  

here4love
Sherman, TX

Well, here is my first post on here... So here goes,some of us "shadow people" as in ME our scanners don't work so we have no choice lol... I guess I'll always be a "shadow person....

Tee Hee, Da~Nay

1/19/2008 11:36:04 PM pictures/music  

moose3098
Benton Harbor, MI

We still like you even if your scanner doesn't work.

1/19/2008 11:58:43 PM pictures/music  

here4love
Sherman, TX

Awwwwwwwwwwww, what a sweetie Moose ty svm!!! This rose is for you
Da~Nay

1/20/2008 9:20:15 AM pictures/music  

lotsafuninpa
Tioga, PA

I believe most of the shadow people have reasons for not posting. They are people just like us,but maybe w/o a way to put a pic on.
Noone should put the fbi into looking for crap to use on these shadow people--it is wrong---yes--it did come to me in an e-mail about a shadow person.

I love these shadow people,too. I have made friends with a few--and am very happy to have their friendship as well as those with pics--hooray for allllllllll--hugs--lotsafuninpa

1/20/2008 1:26:51 PM pictures/music  

colleen58
Columbia, SC

For all those that "chose" to have a photo on here, if you have or have access to a picture phone, simply have someone take a pic, email it to your computer, download and wa la, you've got your pic. That's what I did because I too don't have a digital camera. Hope this helps. Colleen

1/20/2008 2:28:33 PM pictures/music  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

I think shadow people have just as much to offer as anyone else. Don't see what difference it makes. Very few are out to find the real deal anyway.. with or without a pic lol There was a guy who emailed me without a pic for about a week. I never asked for a pic as I enjoyed the correspondence anyway. Thannnnnnn.. we got on yahoo and on cam and OMG!!! What a cutie! So beware guys, you may be passing up a sweet thang who just hasn't put up a pic, not sure how, or simply choose not to

Page: 1, 2