Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal login

In either case the disparities between faiths can lead to tension and gradually century indifference. savannah chat line numbers You will have to have to put on three condoms every time we make appreciate. Come up with back up program in case you need to transform venues simply because it is also packed, loud. indy rubratings Are there any suggestions and tricks you guys got up your sleeve to help me navigate the unknown Sea? I ve only heard of a few dating web sites largely from advertisements and don t seriously know also several men and women personally that have carried out it as all of my buddies are currently married.

craigslist atlanta hookups

Statistically, men move on to their next partner also quickly. hook up in flagstaff az It was the initially full day of spring, and I could have utilised the time to go outdoors, to take my dog to our favourite park, or just to take a nap. It is feasible to work portion time and nonetheless draw unemployment. amolatina delete account Ladies are much more likely than guys to focus on one particular person at a time for sanity and bandwidth preferences.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/17/2008 8:59:41 AM Why do most woman prefer the"bad boy" over than the gentleman?  

mariabfly
Fairburn, GA

Just continue being urself. Never make the mistake of trying to be someone ur not, that never helps. Patience is what it will take. I know once u hit ur thrities ur like in chill mode u want to be with one person and slow down, just wait u will find her.

1/20/2008 1:51:35 PM Why do most woman prefer the"bad boy" over than the gentleman?  

wendy001
Manchester, CT

I prefer bad boys but hey look where i am now? Alone and feeling like crap! They cheat and lie and now i want a good guy. I think he can be a nice sweet guy but well maybe he can dress like a bad boy. That works for me. Oh and manhandle me when were in bed.

1/20/2008 4:15:19 PM Why do most woman prefer the"bad boy" over than the gentleman?  

r_bogdewic
Ellsworth, PA

Define your deffinition of a "bad boy". Bad Boy to mee is Tommy Lee from Motley Crue. Look where he's at. Not doing too good is he, BUT he does attract the ladies, though he keeps them for a short period of time, and they all ended up leaving him too.

Define you idea of a "nice guy". A nice guy to me is someone who caters to HER every need, is a real wussie, and is always a "yes mam" type of guy. Put the shoe on the other foot. What if you had a good looking woman always there at your becon call (everyday)! Sure it would be nice for a while, but you'd need some breathing room after a while. Watch the movie "How to Loose a Gy in 10 Days", you'll see the attractive needy clingy woman.

I have had a few experiences in my past of where I was the nice guy all the time. Recently, I have tried to evolve over to the "bad boy", but ended up falling into the nice guy again pattern.

This is what women want (from my learning experiences). Women want a guy who's NOT a bad boy, and who's NOT a nice guy either. They want someone inbetween. The guys who's there from time to time, but still cares enough to WANT to be with her, but not too NEEDY enough to be there. Get what I'm saying?

Hope this helps

1/20/2008 6:31:59 PM Why do most woman prefer the"bad boy" over than the gentleman?  

wendy001
Manchester, CT

Well you hae a point. I like the in between guy but i dont like him just around time to time i love to spend time with the man im with. Not every second but i wanna see him everyday if its serious.

1/20/2008 6:39:12 PM Why do most woman prefer the"bad boy" over than the gentleman?  

hilled
Washington, NC

most of us single guys have careers in which we put in long hours and a set routine and rules we live by just to survive day to day. we have to think about our future, especially single fathers raising childern on their own. from my experience most women ""(and i stress not all women)"" want excitement and constant attention in their life all the time.
i guess thats why some women gravitate to a guy who is unpredictable and sparatic. a guy who treats them like shit and has no future. it don't matter if he lives in a card bored box. if he's pretty and exciting, they think thats all they need. what it all boils down to in their minds they think good guys can't f*ck the shit out of them like a pretty bad boy can.

1/20/2008 10:13:05 PM Why do most woman prefer the"bad boy" over than the gentleman?  

timeshifterv22
Dublin
Ireland

The answer to this is easy. Even I figured it out a long time ago. The reason most girls opt for the "bad boy" is simply for the challenge to change them. The good offers no challenge to them. The only time when the girls want a good guy is when the bad boy has finished f*****g them hard!!! That is the reason. How do i know? Cos my female friends tell me everything

1/20/2008 10:52:29 PM Why do most woman prefer the"bad boy" over than the gentleman?  

tattdlookin4luv
Garland, TX

cause if something comes up a "badboy" will handle it quick like,just my guess

1/21/2008 5:24:43 PM Why do most woman prefer the"bad boy" over than the gentleman?  

aimee3206
Mineola, TX

anyhope,
describe some instances of you trying to be nice. maybe i can figure this out for you that way. i need to know exactly what you're doing from the time you meet someone.

1/21/2008 7:06:04 PM Why do most woman prefer the"bad boy" over than the gentleman?  

blackpanther666
Chatham, ON

its not about being nice but a touch of danger and excitment a woman craves. they may not admit it, but the 'idea' of danger is inticing

1/21/2008 7:19:00 PM Why do most woman prefer the"bad boy" over than the gentleman?  

canuckqt
Tacoma, WA

It's not the "bad boy" that I prefer, but a man who projects self-confidence without being cocky and immature. Self-assurance is appealing. I find a fellow who is a risk-taker, even if its only calculated risks, is typically someone who lives life to the fullest and pursues what he wants from life. That's someone who is going to be a happy, fulfilled person.

1/22/2008 12:23:23 AM Why do most woman prefer the"bad boy" over than the gentleman?  

thepirate1969
Greenville, NC

That's not exactly like that. 3 days ago, I had to give up going out for dinner with a very nice lady that has to get married in May. The night before I was in Atlanta it was a very cold evening I was walking her back to her hotel and I stopped and tucked my scarf around her neck inside her coat. That's when I realized that I was heading for troubles and decided to give up. I could see in her eyes that she was melting with a simple gesture like that. Seriously melting.
If you really mean it, they are totally defenceless against a gentleman. The problem is... if you are a gentleman you are not supposed to take advantage of that...
I do hate myself sometimes... and she was a really smart, funny, cute piece of a woman!!!

1/22/2008 8:16:32 AM Why do most woman prefer the"bad boy" over than the gentleman?  

harleyrob
Macon, GA

thats me baby you hit the nail on the head.

1/22/2008 9:55:51 AM Why do most woman prefer the"bad boy" over than the gentleman?  

mmmbaby75
Aurora, CO

It seems to me you are leaning toward the "bad boy" side. You have probably been a gentleman your entire life, been crapped on and crapped on, and now you're tired of it and want to be a jackass just to get some attention.

Word of advice: PLEASE DON'T DO IT!!!

This is the trap nice, decent men like yourself fall into and eventually become the "bad boy." This being a result of years of dating the wrong women. One day, you will find a woman who will without reservation be completely enammered of you and appreciate what you do for her....always. She's around. Be patient with your heart.

1/22/2008 10:31:01 AM Why do most woman prefer the"bad boy" over than the gentleman?  

hoecuspocus
Washington, DC

because most women have jobs/or getting new jobs in the department of justice so they can practice on those dumb bad boys for there upcoming cases.get me out of here.

1/22/2008 12:40:19 PM Why do most woman prefer the"bad boy" over than the gentleman?  

funpeaches
Battle Creek, MI

Bad boys can be gentleman too! Give us the bad boy image with a heart of gold and we're yours! Every woman wants something different. Just don't baby and spoil a girl all the time and you'll most likely keep her attention. The ones that get that attention all the time tend to stray for something different.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7