Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonals com login

Most people today know what they want their futures to appear like in a broad, general sense, and it s pretty important to talk about these points with your partner so that you are on the same page. dating monterey On a initially date, there s a lot that s taking place psychologically, she says. In addition, as significantly as you would like to assistance them, you are not qualified to do so. russian dating fail The ones with much more tangible suggestions certainly signaled they took it extra seriously, says Lin.

100 free adult hookup

He showed me pictures of his little ones, and we talked about many unique subjects, like our shared dreams. surprise dating Will you please aid us to make our suggestions a reality, construct our brand and share our legacy. Maybe it is coming across as bitter rather than funny. listcrawler alternative Appear for proof of them keeping going in spite of massive issues.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

5/14/2007 10:11:56 PM Just wondering, Love or Hate?  

metu
Dahlonega, GA

Was talking to a friend of mine who says there's
a thin line between love & hate. Agree or disagree?

5/14/2007 10:19:52 PM Just wondering, Love or Hate?  

walt32
Duncan, OK

totaly agree

5/14/2007 11:14:04 PM Just wondering, Love or Hate?  

camaro440
Miami Beach, FL

Yep, I think so.. but only in certain circumstances. Thats all im gonna say on this one, cuz I have a feelin to say more will create a nasty verbal boxin match.

Cam (revvvv me up luv, yeah babi)

5/15/2007 5:28:28 AM Just wondering, Love or Hate?  

copterdriver
Saint Matthews, SC

I know if I am that interested in someone and dedicate myself to that relationship then it can be very painful to let it go. I guess since they are opposites it can create those emotions. That would have to be one for psycdoc. Would'nt think it would be a thin line though. Familiarity does breed contempt but love is a different story.

Copter

5/15/2007 6:20:06 AM Just wondering, Love or Hate?  

x26wildcat
Naples, FL

Absolutely! Both are extremely strong and very close feelings. The only person I ever loves is also the only person I have ever hated!

5/15/2007 6:57:44 AM Just wondering, Love or Hate?  

chucky_t
Akron, IN

I believe the anger we feel from feelings of betrayal at the end of a very deep emotional love will, at times, make us feel we hate that person. In time that should go away in the healing process. If we get that chance to heal.

While they are both extremely heart felt feeling, I think they both generate from a different place. I don't feel they are that close.

5/15/2007 8:16:45 AM Just wondering, Love or Hate?  

billcas
Marengo, IN

Both are powerful emotions, but I don't think there is a thin line between the two.
I hsve seen love turn to hate, but I hane never seen hate turn to love.
Jmo.

5/15/2007 1:07:26 PM Just wondering, Love or Hate?  

traumadez
Redlands, CA

My personal experience is that they are very close!!
Also most Psychologists will agree with that!

5/15/2007 2:35:10 PM Just wondering, Love or Hate?  

wolfy9459
Dayton, OH

I agree its a very thin line.

Kenny

5/15/2007 7:25:19 PM Just wondering, Love or Hate?  

mom1st
York, SC

I believe that they are both very, very strong emotions. But I do not feel that you hate the people you love or love the people you hate. I feel that if you truly love someone that you try to look from their point of view, and whether you can or not, if you really love them passionately that you wish them well and happiness even if you are not part of it. I believe you can hate what the person you love does without hating that person, if its truly love.

5/15/2007 8:30:58 PM Just wondering, Love or Hate?  

dreambuilder07
Gaithersburg, MD

I think alcoholism can confuse people to hate those they truly love

5/15/2007 8:52:07 PM Just wondering, Love or Hate?  

rasgumby
Moberly, MO

IMHO.. no thin line! if you think so-you have no clue what real love is.
example... which grave would you cry at?
You can get to the point where you hate one you once loved, or where you love one you once hated..

5/16/2007 1:53:52 PM Just wondering, Love or Hate?  

bbbarbiedoll
Everett, WA

Agree, they are both emotions and it takes an emotion to love and to hate....if you hate someone, you still have emotions toward them.

5/16/2007 4:10:54 PM Just wondering, Love or Hate?  

wildlove219
China Grove, NC

They are really close right now for me. I really love someone but hate what they do!

5/16/2007 5:35:30 PM Just wondering, Love or Hate?  

mammyof4
Erwin, TN

I totally agree. There is a very very fine line.

Page: 1, 2