Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www skipthegames

If the date was made 1 two day out, confirming the morning of is good. nelson bc dating It options Tinder like swiping and detailed profiles along with useful questionnaires and dependable date planners. So, sign to share your stories with true random folks in chatogo. iamcodly onlyfans co.

free hookup websites no card

He arrived at my door with roses and a bottle of wine. lancaster ca hookups Politics, why Molly went into charity, existential concerns and the amazing name of her cat, Abraham. She believes that we can all advantage from proof based suggestions about how to have healthy and content relationships. is skout a good dating app CMB for men is such a bore go back to Tinder.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/22/2008 4:35:26 PM Why is it a guy cann't understand........  

rigmover06
Leduc, AB

I actually prefer a single mom/parent. We both are in the same boat so to speak. It's nice to have someone to talk about different technics of parenting. I am always eager to learn different ways of doing things. Trying to be different from my parents.

1/22/2008 8:11:00 PM Why is it a guy cann't understand........  

tweetyt
Pollock, LA

lilini: see that's the thing I tell them up front that I'm a single mom and I don't have a babysitter to go do things with so what ever I do has to be kid friendly. Well they are fine w/ it at first then as time goes by they don't like it and they turn tail and run. An some of the guys are still into the partying mood and I'm not. I'm just hopeing there is some guy out there going through the same thing and here lives down here.

1/23/2008 9:39:38 AM Why is it a guy cann't understand........  

lilini
Lynwood, CA

Tweety,

I feel there is someone out there, its just we are so occupied with work and kids that the time is so limited. And we dont think about it until we are home alone and the kids are playing amongst themselves. Just becareful using the sites as that is now the new way for busy people to be social now, also there are sites for single parents, such as singleparentmeet.com, I met some friends by the way of that site, and there are others... or go to some kid friendly outings, there have to be some simgle fathers out there...Lousisiana as I know is very family oriented and has nice people being my folks are from there..I will keep in contact with you if any other ideas or suggestions will come to me as I will have a talk with my other collegues and friends..we are all on the same boat...Keep hope alive Tweety..

1/23/2008 2:46:04 PM Why is it a guy cann't understand........  

adelinesmother
Fremont, NE

I understand Tweety. My life is the same way. Thats why i tell them right away, that i cant just whisk off somewhere in a moments notice...i have a child.

1/25/2008 3:31:43 PM Why is it a guy cann't understand........  

qween_bee66
Versailles, MO

Personally, I have talked to alot of men that are single parents with sole or shared custidy of their kids and they are more responsible and grown up than alot of the single moms I know. Men are from Mars and us gals are from Venus, we are the opposte sex and there for we will never be completely the same, unless you have a sex change and a brain transplant. If someone doesn't understand responsible people don't just run out on their kids 2 party.........they're not worth your time of day...run away...you and your kids deserve better.

1/25/2008 5:28:52 PM Why is it a guy cann't understand........  

big_boy_4
Hermitage, AR

they are just phttp://DateHookup.dating/images/smiley/party0030.gif
https://DateHookup.dating/images/smiley/party0030.giflain and simple selfish, just leave louisana...lol

1/25/2008 7:14:55 PM Why is it a guy cann't understand........  

boltfan99
Santee, CA

I think that a single parent is at a huge disadvantage. I think that it depends on the person that does not have children, they are usually selfish people that are only looking to have fun for them self. I think it would be beneficial to your self if you dated some one who has children as well. Good luck, remember that all guys are not that way.

1/25/2008 7:55:19 PM Why is it a guy cann't understand........  

4321trucker1234
Niagara Falls, ON

Im a single father I have two kids my boy aged 14 and my girl 9 and I have them 24/7 365days a year I come as a package deal take it or leave it its your loss or whats the tv show deal or no deal

1/26/2008 2:58:59 PM Why is it a guy cann't understand........  

tweetyt
Pollock, LA

well see I tell guys upo front that I am a single mom and no baby sitter. An I cann't go run the bars and cann't just drop everything and go. A lot of guys also don't like the fact that my little girl isn't still and is very active but has all mom's and dad's out there know how 3 yr. olds can. The first thing I tell guys is I'm a single mom and if I go do anything my little girl has to come with me most of the time and that's when the turn tail a run the other way.

2/2/2008 8:40:54 AM Why is it a guy cann't understand........  

metal1970
Towson, MD

"BOYS ARE STUPID"

2/9/2008 11:42:03 PM Why is it a guy cann't understand........  

daddyof2seeksu
Bremen, AL

That is the first line in my profile along with take them with me or so-long

2/10/2008 7:14:54 AM Why is it a guy cann't understand........  

countrysweet697
Clifton, CO

now that i'm single men think we can just drop our kids off anywhere.you want to get to know me know me and my kids first this is who i am until their old enough to move on out...i'll be sure to make plenty of alone time for the two of us but my kids don't become invisable, if you wnat me i come as a package deal...

2/11/2008 7:24:21 PM Why is it a guy cann't understand........  

gutthans
Deland, FL

1. Women are a few years more mature than same age males...
for evidence of this, watch children...boys are eating bugs and shooting each other while little Suzy is having Barbie get ready to go out in the Corvette when Ken gets off work...

2. Men are not prepared for the nearly automatic switch from party girl to woman/mother when a woman gives birth.

3. Single people are in a different mind set, with different realities that someone who carries a responsibility...see #'s 1 & 2.

4. Sex is not interesting when:

a. you're dog-tired
b. the kids are here...somewhere
c. we can't make noise
d. you keep breaking rythym to look over his shoulder at the door

2/15/2008 5:54:50 PM Why is it a guy cann't understand........  

dgh
Moose Jaw, SK

If they were the ones with the kids they would think alot differant,as I am sure that all of us single guy parents understand 100% as we to live it

Page: 1, 2