Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

absolutely free hookup

Before our very first date, he mentioned he just wanted a thing ‘casual so I didn t feel it would eventuate. fort benning dating The plus size fashion blogger took to Twitter to ask both guys and girls to share their worst dating stories as a plus size particular person, and needless to say, the responses ranged from hilarious to horrifying. He purchased popcorn for himself before I arrived but supplied to share it. toledo doublelist Beth, on line dating can be such an ordeal but also an outstanding delight.

top indian hookup apps

Now I get to devote my years traveling the world with my most effective pal, loving on our mini farm of animals and usually having a person to support me pick what show to binge watch subsequent. modesto ca dating sites If you are the type who likes to get into deep and believed provoking conversations, this query is perfect for self reflection. No matter if you signed up on a lark or maintained an active profile for many years, your on the net dating profile can be lurking about extended after you have cancelled the account. safedatingonline scam No inmate girl ever imagines her prince charming as a man who is in prison.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4
1/16/2008 12:17:53 PM Why is it a guy cann't understand........  

tweetyt
Pollock, LA

Why is it a guy cann't understand that a single mom just cann't drop everything an go out an party. When your a single mom you cann't just drop everything when you don't have a babysitter and if you do have one all you want to do is stay home where it's nice and quite and just sleep w/out having to worry about if your baby is ok. Single in Louisiana

1/16/2008 12:27:35 PM Why is it a guy cann't understand........  

gcof03
Pacific, MO

well i guess some don't care they just want to do what they want when they want but i know some girls like that to

1/16/2008 5:41:38 PM Why is it a guy cann't understand........  

ashnicholelee
Graham, NC

Most men just don't understand period! I'm a single mom myself. Most of the time when I meet someone and tell them I have a kid they are gone! Men are just jerks that is all and they just don't understand what it is like to be a single parent!

1/16/2008 5:57:57 PM Why is it a guy cann't understand........  

toddisapita
Minneapolis, MN

I am a single father of two girls, I have have them for 7 days and they go to their moms for 7 days. Please dont say all guys are anti parent. My daughters are my world I would never be with anyone who would want me to choose them over my daughters.

1/16/2008 8:27:17 PM Why is it a guy cann't understand........  

tweetyt
Pollock, LA

todd I didn't mean all guys but it's the ones who don't understand that don't have kids or only have there kids like every other weekend. That us moms who have our kids 24/7 with know break. So sorry if I offended you I have a few friends that have kids every other weekend and the do understand.

1/16/2008 8:28:54 PM Why is it a guy cann't understand........  

tweetyt
Pollock, LA

Ash I know what you are saying cuz some of the guys I've found are like that as soon as the find out I have a child their out the door faster then they came through it

1/17/2008 12:13:59 AM Why is it a guy cann't understand........  
rigmover06
Leduc, AB

I am in the same position as Todd. I have 2 kids,daughter is 12 and a son 11. No matter what I have going on my weekends with my kids are mine. I have turned down loads, rescheduled pick ups etc etc etc to be there. I have talked to some women on here in the short time I have been on this site who as soon as I mentioned my kids cut off all contact. So it cuts both ways. I have also dated women who didn't/ wouldn't understand that when my kids are at my home I can't go to the dances or clubs.

It all depends on the individual.
My Kids #1
My Partner #2
My Truck # 3.

Sorry But thats just the way it is.

1/17/2008 4:14:52 AM Why is it a guy cann't understand........  

toddisapita
Minneapolis, MN

No Worries Tweet I've been getting somewhat the same from moms, I am going to be 40 and I have been told a few times that they dont want to start over (I have an 8 and 3 year old) they say their kids almost out of the nest

1/17/2008 10:56:51 AM Why is it a guy cann't understand........  

newlife4me2
Sioux Falls, SD

Both sexes do it.

Oh well.

No idea how mine is going to really pan out in the end.

Dating and such is going to be rough and my kids are nice and spread 16 (soon), 12 and 6 (sooner).

1/17/2008 7:37:34 PM Why is it a guy cann't understand........  
snowflake77
Texas City, TX

Tweety--

That just means that they aren't the right man for you....the man HAS to understand to make it work. I only date men who are family oriented...just a must have for me.

1/18/2008 10:18:12 AM Why is it a guy cann't understand........  

jnhenry69
Beaver Dam, KY

just wanted to say hang in there everyone it will get better you see. i'll be 49 next week i'm the widowed father of five oldest being 15-13-11-9-girls and a 3 yr old boy. so when someone ask if i have kids. i'ts begining to be funny to see their reaction.

1/21/2008 9:53:04 AM Why is it a guy cann't understand........  
avag
Regina, SK

I don't really find people drop you when they find out you have a child, not that I have noticed anyway. Men half expect a 38 year old woman to have kids. They may not contact you in the first place if they see it on your profile.

Sometimes men (anyone) who don't have children don't understand how limiting dating can be for single parents. It's not intentional, I couldn't have known either until now that I'm doing it. I think most guys who are really interested, wouldn't want to cause you more frustration, and would probably want to know how to help make it easier. They asked you out on the date, after all. Can you talk to the man about it?

1/21/2008 10:51:10 AM Why is it a guy cann't understand........  

whtgngrflower
Opp, AL

You just have to give it time tweety. Eventually you'll find a man who understands that you can't drop everything and go off to a party or away for the weekend. When you do count yourself blessed, they are hard to find because like us they've been burned to and tend not to put themselves out there to fast. As for the single dads Kudos to you too, it's not easy raising children on your own and the majority of men wouldn't even consider it an option.

1/21/2008 11:02:30 AM Why is it a guy cann't understand........  

toddisapita
Minneapolis, MN

I dated a girl for 5 years and she had had a one year old son when we first met, his father was out of the picture. Needless to say I grew to love him like a son. I was with her and him everyday, we were a family.....
Then his mom and I broke up. She let me see him on weekends for a little while, but that soon ended. Think about loving, raising and watching a child grow up for 5 years and then they are just gone from your life because they are not your legal child, and there is nothing you can do but just move on.
I now have two children of my own, When I meet someone I am scared to let myself get close to their children. I also try to keep my girls at arms lenth from them. I dont want to feel that loss again, Nor do I want to cause that pain of a loss like that to anyone. But I know I will again...

I just wanted to relate a different point of view. Its a big gamble to be close to someone who you are dating's children, it is so easy to convince yourself this relationship will last forever and just love the children as they are your own. There might be a few men and women who have been through this and fear the first experience of the loss of a child. It is always in the back of your mind when you find someone that you are interested in.

1/22/2008 3:02:54 PM Why is it a guy cann't understand........  
lilini
Lynwood, CA

I am a single parent of one and I have dated men with and without children and so far I have not had any problems dating because usually, I let them know from the get go what is up and warn them that Babygirl comes first. And they understand, those that can't hang just kept it as a "call you when I can thing, which is cool..but my problem has simply been, guys not knowing what they actully want..(which is another topic) but Tweety, you just got the wrong guy. Guys these days are becoming more and more single parents than ever..if they dont understand, then you need to understand they are not for you to have around in your life.They will just be a burden on you and your children.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4