Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

listcrawler bbw

I want to please him and make him satisfied. anniston craigslist personals I shared a link to reciprocity. Think it or not, you are a commodity inside that unit. locanto juarez servicios Dont be surprise the person you going to meet fairly unique look from the photographs.

cape coral hookups

Otherwise withdraw your baseless accusation. anchorage hook up When the check comes, I take out $10 from my wallet and put it on the table. I discovered to worth high quality over quantity and to trust the nonetheless, modest voice of truth more than the suggestions of dating authorities. bumble prioritizing yourself reddit Presumably, other attendees share equivalent objectives and expectations when they decide to participate in speed dating activities.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/1/2008 1:53:53 PM Why is it a guy cann't understand........  

cjam33
Middletown, MD

Why is it a guy cann't understand........ flag post: (wrong forum | off topic/chat | inappropriate) reply

ashnicholelee
Graham, NC

view all: posts | threads

Most men just don't understand period! I'm a single mom myself. Most of the time when I meet someone and tell them I have a kid they are gone! Men are just jerks that is all and they just don't understand what it is like to be a single parent!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well Ashley Nichole,
Most male single parents do know how you feel and to be honest the same majority of the females I have encountered are just as bad as the jerks you encountered. They either run when you say you have a child or they dont want to go out period. I have to admit I cant wait till those same people have kids and can see what its like!!!! Its no picnic and to bne shunned because you have kids shows how insensitive and selfish they are. What it all boils down to is they are only interested in whats in it for them and dont want anything or anyone (Child) to come in the way of their quest for a good time.

3/4/2008 8:46:34 AM Why is it a guy cann't understand........  

brendaj
Savannah, GA

cjam33, You said exactly what I was thinking........I try to date men that raise there own kids & have found because we both understand the parenting issues & trying to be decent role models as well, that we try harder to make things work out, mind you it's not easy, the time crunch with kids seems to be the hardest part & of course I'm still here, but it has been better than dealing with some of the childless people, who for whatever reason just don't seem to get it.

3/5/2008 12:37:22 PM Why is it a guy cann't understand........  

whalemstr
Corning, CA

i
understand

does
that
mean
i'm
not
a
guy

crap something else to worry about

3/5/2008 8:53:58 PM Why is it a guy cann't understand........  

tweetyt
Pollock, LA

Whalemstr I don't think that doesn't make you a guy. It just means that you are an understand guy who know how somethings are.

3/10/2008 9:15:38 AM Why is it a guy cann't understand........  

foxy_woman_49
Omaha, NE

Single Mom 24/7 ..2 young boys ..No babysitter..Yet a date can happen right here in my apartment

Life is what we make it and we have to deal with what we have and make the most of it.

btw..No father involved what so ever..he's gone
So no drama with that

3/14/2008 10:43:46 AM Why is it a guy cann't understand........  

marc2b4
Michigan, ND

I've got shared custody with my twin 8 year old boys. They're my life and I don't go anywhere without them when I have them. I took them swimming up at a pool in Grafton, and had my date meeting me there at 1:00 PM in the afternoon. Non threatening for the lady, the boys were having fun and engaged in a healthy thing. She got to meet the boys in a way that was easy for all of them. We spent a couple of hours swimming, talking, sitting in the hot tub. It was easy and relaxed. Now, I haven't seen her in a couple of months, but hey, I thought it was cool. And so it goes...

Page: 1, 2, 3