Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonal create account

I would even be annoyed if a first date was asking me all of these questions… I would be pondering why does it matter I m in no way going to see you once again anyway, stalker. redding speed dating If you happen to be willing to expand your attain to the maximum quantity of miles permitted, or if you happen to be in a position to drive to the subsequent town more than, then yes. This info is for educational purposes only and not a substitution for professional well being solutions. estonia dating app On the flip side, you want to know irrespective of whether or not they see the superior in folks, and what sort of traits they value in other individuals.

hookup finder

In the meantime I in no way stopped my casual on line dating cycle. singles in mesa az I wake up the subsequent day, a Saturday I ve got the complete weekend and, indeed, my whole life stretched out just before me. Give your connection a solid foundation with the newest release from theGottman Relationship Coach,All About Really like! We ve bundled with each other our best selling programs,How to Make Your Relationship Operate,Loving Out Loud, andBuilding a Life Together, to supply you this unique discount. bumble not compatible with device A flirty chat can become a helpful hand for you that will reveal your better side with let you find a match.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/16/2008 3:52:12 PM some advice for the lady's  

gemmi89
Dallas, TX

if uor gonna put a pic on uor profile, i wouldn't have one with u and uor cat. NO CATS!!! i mean if u love your cat and all, that's cool. but for some guys it's a huge turn-off.

1/16/2008 4:13:14 PM some advice for the lady's  

thebestman
Alpharetta, GA

[Edited 1/16/2008 4:14:11 PM]

1/16/2008 4:22:09 PM some advice for the lady's  

sb1229
Cleveland, OH

Sorry 'bout their luck!! At least I have a pic posted and ain't a shadow-person.

1/16/2008 4:57:38 PM some advice for the lady's  

faith32
Bedford, IN

Do you think maybe people with their cat in their picture MIGHT want to turn off some people? I think it's a good way to get rid of the cat haters without wasting profile space.

1/16/2008 4:59:32 PM some advice for the lady's  

thegooddude24
Joliet, IL

if uor gonna put a pic on uor profile, i wouldn't have one with u and uor cat. NO CATS!!! i mean if u love your cat and all, that's cool. but for some guys it's a huge turn-off.
Who the Fu*k you think you are?

1/16/2008 5:36:22 PM some advice for the lady's  

horsedreamer101
Watertown, SD

so o.kay no pictures with the cats, but what about all the guys who have pictures with their ex girlfriends? that is totally strange, and what is up with all the pictures with two or three other people in them? or young children in the picture?

1/16/2008 5:37:25 PM some advice for the lady's  

moonracer
Baker, LA

good point, basically, having a pic with their cat is the LEAST of the picture worries.

1/16/2008 5:43:14 PM some advice for the lady's  

horsedreamer101
Watertown, SD

I agree, at least there is a PICTURE,!! but each to their own.

1/16/2008 5:46:26 PM some advice for the lady's  

superheroscoo
Garden City, KS

Cats? Is this seriously a topic of discussion. Dude if a cat is a turn-off, I don't want to know what a turn-on is. Why don't you just tell people not to post pictures of their kids too, because it's a "turn off." You are on the net man. Be happy with the people you meet and that they at least have a picture up that might be their own.

1/16/2008 8:29:35 PM some advice for the lady's  

yedjh
Syracuse, NY

Hey I've got four of the dam creatures and one of them was chewing my finger off this morning. I lost a toe last week.

1/16/2008 9:05:34 PM some advice for the lady's  

craftygirl002
Tacoma, WA

Gee, I don't have a cat....maybe I'll have to go take a picture with someone else's cat so I can be a turn off too! LMAO...too funny.

1/16/2008 9:08:53 PM some advice for the lady's  

jbsd78
San Diego, CA

Especially if your cat is fugly!

1/16/2008 9:19:16 PM some advice for the lady's  

kegleaves
Mount Juliet, TN

Some of my pics have my kids... Turn off for you? I dont care...

1/16/2008 9:21:17 PM some advice for the lady's  

chopperbabe
Selah, WA

With all the pervs that have access to a computer I will not post a pic of my son on a website. Animals ok but not my son

1/16/2008 9:22:28 PM some advice for the lady's  

thegooddude24
Joliet, IL

Nevermind. ha!

[Edited 1/16/2008 9:24:23 PM]

Page: 1, 2