Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega classifieds

Full the backside of the NOA and mail it to the county appeals workplace address listed on the back of the NOA. ohio online dating I started a conversation with the men and women next to us who had lots of concerns about what we were performing. Just ask Eric Puente, who met his now wife, Christine, on Match. online dating jamaica Issues can arise mainly because the points that singles in these distinct regions of their stroll deal with are going to be unique.

megapwrsonals

If I wasn t interested, I nevertheless thanked them for their comments and moved on. peoria hook up We also enjoy how our show about true dating stories brings a smile to our audience s faces, specifically the ones who are at the moment struggling with dating. Greetings, i am a single mother of three children. american flings sign in This platform is highly powerful for customers prepared to develop genuine connections.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/22/2008 3:27:29 PM what are your feeling on Immigration  

missing_out
Farmersville, TX

Have to agree on that, speak the language. I didn't really think when I was in school that is was right I had to take English class plus Spanish. Sure I understand Spanish but I refuse to speak it! When coming to America, it should be done legally, look around you, jobs are getting fewer, housing lower in supply and in high demand, welfare on the rise, more Americans homeless and hungry. And its sad we can't take care of our own people but the government is so willing to write checks to illegals, get them housing, free health care etc. We are becoming the minority in our own country.

1/22/2008 4:13:28 PM what are your feeling on Immigration  

sweetynikki
Canyon Country, CA

i'm all for legal immigration...but all the ones here illegally are breaking the law and should be held accountable... illegal immigration has helped thrive the economy but also destroy the healthcare system, welfare, and other govt. services offered....so it's a win lose situation....my thing is security....i do not like the fact that there are people here with hardly any information who knows their criminal background or anything...here in southern california it's really bad.....do you know how many illegal immigrants are driving without a license, current registration, and insurance.....you don't realize how much it really sucks to get hit by a driver....who is illegal doesn't speak english, has no insurance, or money to fix the situation.....i also think those who do immigrate here should speak English.... living in so. cali nearly everything is becoming Spanish....I go to Walmart and can't find a birthday cake that doesn't say "Feliz Cumpleanos" or find an aisle that has a sign in English....in fact last time I was there all the Barbie dolls were in Spanish, lol my little sister didn't know what it was. I just think that just because they are here in ou country doesn't mean we are obligated to take care of their every need because they are not a citizen....those here illegally are breaking the law and are criminals by law....why should have the same rights as actual citizens and legal immigrants.....i have a friend who came here legally from Vietnam and he is serving in the US Army. I asked him what he thought of this issue and his response was "It took me five years and thousands of dollars in legal fees to get here, they hop a fence and they think they have the same rights as me, it's not fair because they haven't earned their citizenship like i have" and i totally agree.

1/22/2008 4:18:51 PM what are your feeling on Immigration  

sweetynikki
Canyon Country, CA

one thing i think that bothers me most.....is they come here yet they are so proud of their beloved Mexico and fly Mexican flags,... if they are so proud then go back ya know... it bothers me when my sibling puts an American Flag on her backpack and was told to take it off to not offend anyone yet there were kids in her class displaying Mexico's flag on there backpacks...and violence in schools now a days, growing amounts of hispanic gangs in so. cali make life uncomfortable....living in california you learn about places not to go if you are white because you can become a target.

1/22/2008 6:17:36 PM what are your feeling on Immigration  

ovan
Hartford, CT

ARENT WE ALL HUMANS? AND ARENT WE ALL IMMIGRANTS? AND WHO BUILD COUNTRIES AND WHO PAY WHO TO BUILD COUNTRIES? WELL MY POINT IS I AM AN IMIGRANT I LIVE IN USA I STUDY AND DONT COMPLAIN, WORKING HARD AND MOVING UP THE LADDER

1/23/2008 6:18:43 PM what are your feeling on Immigration  

liferator
Statesville, NC

what's your point ovan?

1/23/2008 6:59:05 PM what are your feeling on Immigration  

missjul
Rio Rancho, NM

As a country where the key foundation is Immigration I have to say that immigration is the way to go. I have been to Mexico and seen the poverty, the prostitution the corruption that is down there I understand why people come over. I mean you see girl mere babies selling their bodies as young as 11 or 12 years old. If a dad or mom wants to come work the fields and do jobs that americans overlook more power to them. They may have just kept one more child from selling their body or selling drugs.
Plus I have lived in both California and Florida and seen the conditions that the field workers have and trust me often times they aren't what you would think they are for being in america.
Legalimmigration is better though. Other immigrants i am sure face similar situations.
-J

[Edited 1/23/2008 7:04:18 PM]

1/23/2008 7:25:56 PM what are your feeling on Immigration  

ovan
Hartford, CT

Well my Point liferator is that we all imigrated at one point after all our parents, grand parents, or our ancestors immigrated to this land. and sints i am one i dont mind immigrants as long as they entering this or any country legally.

1/23/2008 11:14:06 PM what are your feeling on Immigration  

jimmyfour
Denver, CO

I'm all for immigration, as long as it's not illegal. I think if someone wants to live in "our country," they have to play by the same rules that are forced upon us, as stupid as some of them may be. One of my best friends is from Thailand, and I recently found out that he was, in fact, an illegal. I had a pretty big problem with it, talked to him about it, and ended up actually sponsoring him for his citizenship to the U.S. It's really not that hard of a process, people just make it seem that way so they can be lazy, and not play by our rules, again, as ridiculous as some of them may be. I pay taxes to live here, you better too, and I'll be damned if I see more blood spilt on my own soil, only to have someone deported to their country of origin, when people of this country spend the rest of their lives in jail for shit like that.

1/23/2008 11:17:33 PM what are your feeling on Immigration  

jimmyfour
Denver, CO

and that asshole, abjames10, is only lower middle class because he chooses to be. I am in an industry FULL of hispanics, I cook for a living. But I get paid top dollar cause I work my ass for it, and I work with plenty of hispanics, legal and illegal, that make as much money as me, as long as they do their job. The ones that don't, they don't get paid. If he's not gettin' paid, it's cause he chooses to blame others for his lack of effort, and in my mind, that makes him a SCUM BAG?!?! Can I get a word up?

1/24/2008 7:32:11 PM what are your feeling on Immigration  

rlc80
Midland, NC

I have alot of mexican friend and was married to a mexican man. Until you know the details of what they have to go through to get here legally then you will never understand why they have to come over illegal. Most of them only make $10-$20 dollars for an 8-10 hour work day in mexico and live in houses with dirt floors. It cost so much for them to get paper to come over so they have to sneak over to earn the money to pay for the papers. They are very hard workers and will do anything to help a friend. Of course there is good and bad in every race. I don't agree with the people that have kids just to get money out of the government but that is every race also. Most of them pay taxes because the government gives them a work number even if they are illegal just so they can take out taxes. So the government can say they don't know that they are here but they issues these numbers everyday. They don't want to give them a driver's license but they want part of the pay check every week.

[Edited 1/24/2008 7:32:36 PM]

1/24/2008 11:29:17 PM what are your feeling on Immigration  

fabow
San Diego, CA

my feelingz r deep butt one thing i will say all of us r immagrantz sum how sum way specially u white folkz all of ya'll belong in europe me livin and being raised so cal i dont need to go no where read ur history gringoz n learnn those gay azz minute men need to stop b4 all of us that r not none white will unite n believe it or not itz already b'n formulated in to a plan

1/25/2008 6:40:33 PM what are your feeling on Immigration  

liferator
Statesville, NC

word up jimmyfour. I have no problem with any race as long as you are a legal immigrant to this or any country if you move to Spain or Mexico you are expected to speak Spanish, if you move to France you are expected to speak french, if you move to Germany you are expected to speak, same with Russia or any other country. Then why do we have so many people in this country that can't speak English? fabow are you a gang member? Because it sounds to me like you are trying to start a race war that most people want no part of. We all ready had our Civil War about races and it made it so all races were equal

1/25/2008 7:09:57 PM what are your feeling on Immigration  

missing_out
Farmersville, TX

When I was married to an illegal, he bought "fake" papers so he could work. So no technically they do not pay taxes. He worked at a packing plant, claimed to be married (at the time he wasn't) and had 10 dependants, and was only 22!! Someone should have seen a red flag right there, but they don't care. When packing plants know INS is coming to check documents, they tell the ones who they know are illegal to take a few days off because the plant gets fined $1000(at the time) per head. I had a friend who was also dating an illegal who was selling fake papers, so illegals can get jobs. Getting papers fixed once you have come to the U.S. illegally is not as easy as some people think. I have also seen a lot that have come to the U.S. without the intentions of staying or changing citizenship or residenticy, to work for a few years than go back to their home land. Not to long ago Mexicos president Fox wanted the U.S. to open the border so his people could just come across when they wanted to, to work and take the American money back to Mexico. So many jobs are going to Mexico because of the cheap labor, and many Americans are losing jobs because of this.
Like everyone else, my family was all immigrants, but they came to America the right way. My nationality confuses me!! I am Noreigan, Indian, German, and Irish, the only ones in my family that wasnt immigrants was the Indians.
Why hate on the "white" folks so bad? Color is only skin deep!! Look around, "white" folks are becoming the minority.

1/26/2008 5:32:02 PM what are your feeling on Immigration  

liferator
Statesville, NC

my great great grandparents were all German but we came here legally waited on a boat to get their papers just like all the other immigrants did. Didn't have the government give them money to start out, they went and homesteaded a piece of land just like everyone else did

1/26/2008 7:40:42 PM what are your feeling on Immigration  

abjames10
Jacksonville, FL

LOL YEA I AM 100% SCOTTISH FROM BOTH SIDES I DO NOT HATE ANY RACE I HATE CRIMMINALS AND GOOD FOR YOU TO SEE THROUGH ALL THE CRAP WITTH THE ILLEGAL IMMAGRANTS MY FAMILY CAME HERE LEGALLY:thumbsup:: ON A SHIP AND APAERENTLY ALL YOURS DID 2

Page: 1, 2, 3