Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonal com login

It s slightly stalkerish, but keep in mind they will get to see almost everything on your profile as well so it s a fair swap. meet gay guys in los angeles Sometimes what folks do not say is far more vital than what they do say. Morgan Miller is a writer who lives in the Bay area, and suffers from an addiction to all things geeky and artsy. cityxguide fayetteville ar Meygan Caston is the co founder of Marriage365 and lives in sunny Southern California with her husband Casey, their two youngsters, and dog Hobie.

mega personal websites

But any of it is much better than under no circumstances having been in like. jewish singles tampa Ask Thomas about his recent trip to Thailand! ). During these years, we have contributed to raise awareness about the importance of research for social development. lapeky onlyfans Read terms and conditions so you know what you happen to be signing up to and how substantially it will price.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

5/21/2007 1:36:57 PM This is an honest question from one who is faithless.  

vant
Wilmington, DE

A BIG ISSUE IN RELIGEONS IS SIN AND HOW TO DEAL WITH AVOIDING IT.MANY, BUT NOT ALL, HAVE A PARENT-CHILD RELATIONSHIP WITH THE DIETY,SORT OF LIKE SANTA CLAUS. THAT IS, HE KNOWS IF YOU'VE BEAN BAD OR GOOD SO BE GOOD FOR GOODNESS SAKE. YOU GET REWARDED IF YOU'RE GOOD AND A PIECE OF COAL IN YOU'RE SOCK IF BAD. SO SANTA AND THE JUDAO-CHRISTIAN DIETY ARE SIMILAR IN THIS RESPECT. THE CONCEPT OF A ANTHROPOMORPHIC DIETY IS OUT DATED. DOES ONE REALLY IMAGINE THE DIETY TO LOOK LIKE GOD ON THE CEILING OF THE SISTINE CHAPEL? HE LOOKS ANGRY. YOUR TYPICAL ANGRY GOD? MAYBE A GOD LIKE ZEUS WITH LOTS OF MUSCULES?
TO FIND YOUR BELIEF YOU MUST BEGIN YOUR OWN QUEST. MOST PEOPLE ADHERE TO A RELIGIOUS BELIEF BECAUSE OF THE PERSONAL REASSURANCES OF OTHERS. THINK ABOUT IT, IT'S TRUE. IF YOU
WERE BORN ON AN ISLAND, WITHOUT ANYONE ELSE AROUND, WHAT RELIGEON WOULD YOU BE? WHAT CONCEPT OF A DIETY WOULD YOU HAVE, IF ANY?
HERE'S ANOTHER THOUGHT, BECAUSE WE HUMANS HAVE INTELLECT, WE CONCEIVE A GOD AS HUMAN.
SUPOSE A GERMAN SHEPPARD DOG HAD INTELLECT, IT WOULD CONCEIVE A GOD AS A GIANT STRONG
GERMAN SHEPPARD WITH SUPERNATURAL POWERS.
NO WONDER YOU'RE PERPLEXED AND FAITHLESS, OR AT THE VERY LEAST, CONFUSED.

5/22/2007 11:58:45 AM This is an honest question from one who is faithless.  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

Vant you do not have to shout to be heard. A whisper draws more interest than a shout.

5/22/2007 1:50:43 PM This is an honest question from one who is faithless.  

vant
Wilmington, DE

I HAVE A VISUAL CONDITION WERE I CAN BARELY SEE THE SIZE I'M CURRENTLY USING EVEN WITH
OPTICAL ASSISTANCE. I REGRET THAT THIS OFFENDS YOU BUT I'M SURE YOU WILL FORGIVE A PERSON WHO IS OPTICALLY CHALLENGED. I'M LOOKING INTO ANOTHER SYSTEM THAT MAY BE ABLE TO
ENLARGE IMAGES ON A LARGE MONITOR. THANKS FOR THE HEADS-UP.

5/24/2007 3:24:58 PM This is an honest question from one who is faithless.  

mslynlee
Lapeer, MI

I was going to post on here but not sure who it would go to. Is it the one who starts the post, or any one you want to reply to?

5/24/2007 3:31:14 PM This is an honest question from one who is faithless.  

castortroy
Howell, NJ

Nothing wrong with that
Spirituality can take many forms and just because one has "Faith" it doesn't mean one is righteous
I was born into a Roman Catholic family , as i grew older i chose to distance myself from the Catholic Church
My reasons were many:
The Spanish Inquisition and the track of killing in the name of God , plus the obscenities of some of today's priests and children have totally disgusted me
I have found Wicca many years ago , and i believe that what you give comes back to you three fold
So if you are happy and true to yourself "Faith" has very little relevance
Blessed Be.

5/27/2007 1:26:58 PM This is an honest question from one who is faithless.  

krupa
Abilene, TX

Couple of things here......Vant: I do not envision God as human. I am probably less confused than you may think.

Deez! : Your stealing my e- mail address man.! I have business cards printed up for going out that have "c*cksman" printed on them!

Someone earlier in this thread asked if indeed I am truly faithless. Got to say the answer is........I have faith in me. That is it. Don't trust any one but myself and at times I too have been my own enemy. I suppose I have witnessed too many things to believe any religious rhetoric. No matter what denomination or nature based tangent.

I personally believe that individual concepts of Heaven and Hell are reflections of our individual experiences.
In my Heaven ............I will be alone.
In my Hell...............I will be alone.
In this life.............I am alone.

I just can't tell if this is life, Heaven or Hell.

5/29/2007 11:25:05 AM This is an honest question from one who is faithless.  

vant
Wilmington, DE

if you don't accept Jesus as your personal savior your going straight to hell when you die and you will suffer for eternity. what do you think is going to happen when you die. do you think you're going to get off easy. you are not, because at one time or another you not only broke man's law but God's law and you will pay dearly for that unless you accept Jesus and let him bear your sins because that is what he did for us.
ya all can intellectualize on Jesus all you want and feel educated and intelligent,but in the end, when all's said and done, your still going to die and just because you're smart or read some theories you can't escape the inevitable. your going to die, your probably in denial about that right now, but your going to die, die , die !! do you want to die or be with Jesus and the Father in heaven. there is still time, right now you can be saved. don't risk another minute, you could drop dead any second. the clocks ticking
the choice is yours, you have to live with it (or more importantly, die with it). you don't have to pay anybody or sign any papers or register with a church. you don't have to even tell anybody. this is between you and Jesus. right now, just say "Jesus i accept you as my LOrd and savior". you don't have to go to church or pay anyone, it's free. Jesus died on the cross for you, he gave up himself for you, this was his gift to humanity and it's free for the asking.what greater love could anyone have.

5/29/2007 6:25:25 PM This is an honest question from one who is faithless.  

krupa
Abilene, TX

Guess I will be a good man in Hell.

I am not being snide. I am a good man. I too was taught that "that" doesn't matter.
I can only be that which I am. I will still be me. I will not recant that which I was created to be.

5/29/2007 8:23:18 PM This is an honest question from one who is faithless.  

timtomtat
Omaha, NE

Anyone for some "Celestial Tea?"

5/29/2007 9:02:00 PM This is an honest question from one who is faithless.  

krupa
Abilene, TX

Can you make that a celestial hot toddy?

6/6/2007 9:18:07 PM This is an honest question from one who is faithless.  

petals35
Aberdeen, SD

krupa...just come here next to me...then you will fear the Unknown 'cause there are THUNDER coming my way!!!!it might become the road of your faith...sugarman...godlove...I am so against labels... here i am labeling you...with lots of love thought!!!! again...people tend to assume they hv the truth...I do enjoy and appreciate the preaching always keeping an open mind 'cause in my childhood there was this constant fear like butterflies, especially whn you see the absurd actions upon others like deaths and unjustice done with no laws to protect...so whn I exprnc th US realized the beauty of th Baptist church that I went to...some angelical being that cost me to hear...and I loved it!!! still I also step on a Budhist woman that stated "we are all like leaves in fall so many dffrnt shapes, textures...blowing by the wind then we fall and kiss the earth to reborn in another season." So once in a while you need to hear... "Thou Shall..." but somtimes people "Should Do" on others too much...and then you go to the american indian and read the RoughFace Girl such simple children's collection by Rafe Martin and David Shannon...and so I think you are right again krupa...so many ????? questions???? out there yet the answers most be in your steps...how you feel and love...how you hope and admire the silent creator hoping your character, your principles and conduct will reunite us all in the enlightment, and the beauty of all faiths...as long as it is not on the ridiculous sake of killings others, absurd, cause it is then the luck of faith and arrogance "I have the ultimate truth" ...so can faith be define..to me it is a fear still to hope the faith that my fellw man believes wll indeed becomes his or her heaven...and of course like Tracy Chapman "Heaven's Here On Earth"...she truly has a point...let's bike...less fuel a little that you all can do ... may start wanting me to have faith in you all...and of course the Creator smiles...right? right Krupa??? Are you smiling???

6/7/2007 5:27:59 PM This is an honest question from one who is faithless.  

rick1313
Pocatello, ID

Hey Krupa,
I read through the discussion and it looks like everyone has given you their opinion,
but no one yet has given you God's opinion...

Deuteronomy 30:15-20 "Behold! I have set before you today life and good, and death and evil, in that I command you today to love the Lord your God, to walk in His ways, and to keep His commandments and His statutes and His judgments, so that you may live and multiply. And the Lord your God shall bless you in the land where you go to possess it. But if you turn away your heart, so that you will not hear, but shall be drawn away and worship other gods and serve them, I declare to you today that you shall surely perish; you shall not prolong your days on the land where you pass over to go to possess it. I call Heaven and earth to record today against you. I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing. Therefore, choose life, so that both you and you may live, so that you may love the Lord your God, and that you may obey His voice, and that you may cling to Him. For He is your life and the length of your days, so that you may dwell in the land which the Lord swore to give you.

The Lord loves you, that's why He first and foremost gave you a choice, then He tells
you what can happen if you do not choose Him. He never leaves you to question, He will
leave the choice up to you. John 3:16 says "for God so loved the world (that's you) that
He gave (already done, past tense) His only begotten Son, that whoever (that's you again)
believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life... Jesus already made His choice, He chose to die for you, will you live for Him?

Being in a religion or being a good person won't save you...only Jesus' sacrifice for you can. I'd love to talk to you some more and I'm here for you anytime. Don't feel
like you're alone, none of us understand God, that's why He's God.
Love, Rick

6/7/2007 6:23:27 PM This is an honest question from one who is faithless.  

forumruiner
Conyers, GA

i don't understand the purpose of citing ancient text when she's just an e-mail away. what if her thoughts have changed since the beginning of time?

6/7/2007 7:35:44 PM This is an honest question from one who is faithless.  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

Same old same old.

6/7/2007 7:42:25 PM This is an honest question from one who is faithless.  

ltrminded
Stroudsburg, PA

Krupa, you can be very spiritual without being faithful to a religion!
Being faithful to an organized religion does not mean that that person is
necessarily spiritual. They might like following rules but inside they are
E-M-P-T-Y! "HELLO,HELLo,HELlo,HEllo,Hello,hello,h-e-l-l-o!!!!
Is there anybody home?!"

Page: 1, 2, 3