Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

40 listcrawler

You can verify your profile by taking a selfie mimicking one of 100 random photo poses. florida personal ads You can slower a Favorites list to enable you remember special members and you can name and save searches to use best once more. On my last Bumble adventure I was invited for a drink on Tuesday night. late night hookup sites When pressing on either of these buttons, the profile adjustments to a new match, and you can basically just bring focus back to the top of the screen and start reading the new profile.

web crawler personals

And it is the likelihood that they will and that you will as well. senior dating sites victoria bc Too many persons appear to think about only what they get from their zivug and a marriage rather than what they can give to a zivug and a marriage. But it wasn t lengthy ahead of alarm bells started to ring. canadian dating etiquette With no capability to indulge in physical activity, partners and like interests have no choice but to seriously communicate their desires, Max mentioned.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/18/2008 2:57:30 PM Did you have a NICKNAME when you were a child ?  

lawvixen
Oldsmar, FL

LOL Jeannie........

1/18/2008 2:58:09 PM Did you have a NICKNAME when you were a child ?  

butterfly58
Arcadia, MO

OK, when I was little I used to play in the mud puddles and make mudpies....My Dad nicknamed me "mudpie" and later it got shortened to "mud" in which my Dad still calls me that.........The only one I allow to do that thought!

1/18/2008 3:01:10 PM Did you have a NICKNAME when you were a child ?  

sweetness1954
Hebron, IN

pumpkin

1/18/2008 3:12:45 PM Did you have a NICKNAME when you were a child ?  

deedeekine1
Irwin, PA

Did not have one until 7th grade....at which time I grow 10" and was taller then most of my class.....gee wonder what my nickname was....Big Red.

1/18/2008 3:16:11 PM Did you have a NICKNAME when you were a child ?  

margiane
Pittsburgh, PA

mine was magpie

1/18/2008 3:19:28 PM Did you have a NICKNAME when you were a child ?  

hodag
Little Suamico, WI

I've been called a lot of things, but I can't tell ya'.

Hodag

1/18/2008 3:31:08 PM Did you have a NICKNAME when you were a child ?  

29tootsie
Brightwaters, NY

Darcy

1/18/2008 3:56:26 PM Did you have a NICKNAME when you were a child ?  

kiddycat
Marion, MI

My sister has always called me 'Brat'.

1/18/2008 4:02:33 PM Did you have a NICKNAME when you were a child ?  

richard66214
Overland Park, KS

I was called peanut, because I was the same size at one as when I started to school. My mom would say I was no bigger than a peanut.

1/18/2008 4:15:58 PM Did you have a NICKNAME when you were a child ?  

sugahsouth
Lake City, TN

My nicknames changed as I grew.....First....they called me by my full name. Cause the only time they called me was when I was in trouble or because I always was in trouble. Lucilla Ann L___. Then, I started entering all these beauty pageants and everyone called me Queenie. Started high school and friends called me Puff the magic dragon. Summer after I graduated was life guard at beach and guys called me Delilah. In college they called me Picasso. Finally.....when I got married they started calling me Luci. Geeeeeeeeeeesh.

1/18/2008 4:21:12 PM Did you have a NICKNAME when you were a child ?  

sereneinlife
Mountain View, MO

the other one i had was,, hammerhead,, go figure

1/18/2008 4:25:33 PM Did you have a NICKNAME when you were a child ?  

louis666
Charlottesville, VA

The McCarthy hearings were going on when I was in school, and due to the fact I am of Russian Heritage, I was dubbed Comrade Louie, by the teachers and students.

1/18/2008 4:35:39 PM Did you have a NICKNAME when you were a child ?  

sassy_lassy
Kingston, TN

my family always called me "shortstuff" as i got older and became an Aunt it was "aunt juju" As I got even older and started working at the newspaper my "friends" called me Sassy. so now I really don't have a nickname. open for one though as long as it is not a mean one, so be nice. we can vote on it if you want to.

[Edited 1/18/2008 4:36:38 PM]

1/18/2008 4:45:57 PM Did you have a NICKNAME when you were a child ?  

habitdognc
Statesville, NC

My daddy always called me Bug. I didn't know why.

1/18/2008 4:46:09 PM Did you have a NICKNAME when you were a child ?  

teddygirl617
Urbana, OH

My Mother and Father had 2 girls, and Mom was expecting me and my Dad just knew I was going to be a boy, so he named me Teddy before I was born, and all of my family and friends still call me that. Very few people know my given name. 10 siblings, and we all have nicknames.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4