Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonal dating app

Discover out what your date feels most accomplished about. monterey hookup Hopefully, your date will try to get to know you improved definitely quickly. But you get a considerably a lot more truthful picture if you ask a guy how other individuals in his life think of him. cougarlife desktop version The quantity twos then move to the subsequent partner just about every two minutes.

is listcrawler a scam

Under are some of the most outrageous Internet dating nightmares. the west personals Also, whether or not they re a overall health nut or feel impassioned about waffle fries more than curly fries, this is your possibility to learn additional about their food habits and drunchie preferences. Here s the Google Doc version of the questionnaire if you d like to edit and add in inquiries of your personal. omegle chat espaƱa States dating.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/18/2008 4:49:20 PM Did you have a NICKNAME when you were a child ?  

richard66214
Overland Park, KS

Sassy, I've always liked Friday as a nick name. People will be calling you all the time. Thank god, it's friday.

1/18/2008 4:54:58 PM Did you have a NICKNAME when you were a child ?  

wvpenni
Morgantown, WV

Oh Sweet Pea was the name of a popular song when I was in Jr.High.

My friends started calling me sweetpea and it stuck...for years. Then they shortened it to pea

1/18/2008 4:56:42 PM Did you have a NICKNAME when you were a child ?  

richard66214
Overland Park, KS

I vote we bring back the "sweet", you don't really want to call you pea?

1/18/2008 5:01:51 PM Did you have a NICKNAME when you were a child ?  

sassy_lassy
Kingston, TN

yeah, Richard it is a good one, never thought of myself as a Friday, been called a sundae( Sunday) kinda sweet but cold so that doesn't work , thought about Hot fudge but that didn't go with my coloring so Friday is sounding pretty good. Actually I thought of a name I was called during my teen years that kinda fits, being from Georgia originally and , you all guessed it "PEACHES" now I can live with that.

[Edited 1/18/2008 5:03:06 PM]

1/18/2008 5:02:25 PM Did you have a NICKNAME when you were a child ?  

sugahsouth
Lake City, TN

Teddy hon.......Everyone in this area has a nickname. The Tucker brothers used to live on either side of me. All the Tuckers had nicknames. On one side was Frog Tucker and on the other was his brother Chicken Tucker. Their brother "Lil Boss man" lived three doors down and Cotton across from him. It's wild.

Sassy......all I could think of was Hot Pocket.

Hey........thanks for this thread.....the kind I like to see

[Edited 1/18/2008 5:03:35 PM]

1/18/2008 5:04:13 PM Did you have a NICKNAME when you were a child ?  

wvpenni
Morgantown, WV

You can call me sweet or you can call me pea...( you know whats coming) just don't call me late for dinner

1/18/2008 5:14:03 PM Did you have a NICKNAME when you were a child ?  

healthologist
Page, AZ

I can relate to being called DennisDavidLeslie, and in the Marine Corps they called me Sargent Mac. I'm open to a new nickname.

Les

[Edited 1/18/2008 5:16:34 PM]

1/18/2008 5:20:45 PM Did you have a NICKNAME when you were a child ?  

bookshort
Marion, IL

My brothers, who liked to tease me, called me weinie. I guess it was to rhyme with Jeanne. I didn't think it was so cool. Other than that I never had a nickname.

1/18/2008 6:13:20 PM Did you have a NICKNAME when you were a child ?  

shezakeepher
Columbia, SC

Sister calls me Luke sometimes as in "Get your mind right Luke" from the movie Cool Hand Luke. Sounds better than "pull your head out of your ..."

Lupe ...... I would always want to tag alone with me Stepdad by saying "me too, me too". Anyway he said there was some story while in the military of a kid that always said me too, me too and some thing about St. Guadalupe.... I don't remember the story so I'm losing some of the point but anyway he shorten it to Lupe. He would say "yeah, you too Lupe"

1/18/2008 6:19:12 PM Did you have a NICKNAME when you were a child ?  

sassy_lassy
Kingston, TN

Hey Sugah, thats one you are going to explainsounds good to me though. Hotpockets, yeah, fits.
didn't mention all the names my dad called me, don't think he knew my real name, kinda made me wonder over the years, JOSIE, juie , julie, even jolie blond???? may not have known my name but he did love me.

[Edited 1/18/2008 6:31:01 PM]

1/18/2008 6:24:59 PM Did you have a NICKNAME when you were a child ?  

chucky_t
Akron, IN

My mother insisted people call me by my given name, hated nicknames. The local kids called me Charlie Tuna for a number of years. Remember him? Nicknames later in life was Tango Romeo and Chucky T.

Most, now, just call me Chuck but the family all still call me Charles.

1/18/2008 6:27:14 PM Did you have a NICKNAME when you were a child ?  

57rickie
Sioux Falls, SD

Yes, I had a nickname, not a very nice one, I broke my right front permanent tooth when I was 7, didn't get it replaced til I was 15.......SnagglePuss....God I hated that!

1/18/2008 6:29:52 PM Did you have a NICKNAME when you were a child ?  

classyguy333
West Fargo, ND

My given name is Jerald. I wnet by Jerry. I have been called Jer for as long as I can remember. And I can remember a long way back.

1/18/2008 6:32:04 PM Did you have a NICKNAME when you were a child ?  

classyguy333
West Fargo, ND

Rickie, was that SnagglePuss, like the comedy character that always said, "Dumb. Stupid even."??

1/18/2008 6:51:27 PM Did you have a NICKNAME when you were a child ?  

sweetie56
Prescott Valley, AZ

Being the third and last, my grandpa wanted a boy, so he always called me Joe. My mom called me sweetie pie.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4