Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personls

What I located is when you go cruising and pull into a common port and you are seen they will come to you. asian singles san diego When the world wide web is excellent mainly because it permits us to connect with people today about the planet, it is still vital to remain secure when on the internet. I never use it everyday but will sometimes verify to see who the app matches me with in the hopes to come across that unique an individual. how to find hookups on pof OpenHer involves more than 100 openers and conversation starters scripts/templates that you can use Straight with your match.

skipthegames con

Either way, make confident to tell them ahead of any sexual get in touch with. anniston craigslist personals Points have been fine at initial, till we got to 1 bar and she found out that the guy sitting subsequent to us was there due to the fact he d gotten fired from his job. Yeah, we do play a lot of board games in cars. locanto juarez servicios Just after a determination is met, you will be mailed a letter detailing the decision and additional information.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/19/2008 10:49:32 AM lies hurt more than the truth  

tinasdream
Katy, TX

found out today i was still being lied to.i've begged him for the truth .i had to reserach online to find out he married in july.hes visited me several times since then and cheated on his wife,i didnt know he got married or i would have never done that.i was with this man for 12 years and yet he didnt think i deserved the truth.hes kept me thinking we had a chance what a waste i feel used and abused.i need someone new that will treat me right.

1/19/2008 10:54:19 AM lies hurt more than the truth  

fixinitgeoff
Salt Lake City, UT

ouch. i'm feeling your pain. sorry you had to go through that, it sucks for sure. my last
relationship was full of lies, can't stand liers, but then again I never could. feel the heal.

1/19/2008 10:58:02 AM lies hurt more than the truth  

lynn456
Martinsburg, WV

that is terrible that he lied to you like that.

1/19/2008 11:48:08 AM lies hurt more than the truth  

bamabob
Cullman, AL

obviously he's been using you for 12 years....maybe you just got used to it or were using him as well...whatever the case....easier said than done, but...get over it. You're not being used right now! Dust your butt and get on down the road.

1/19/2008 11:48:12 AM lies hurt more than the truth  

wileyguy
Wilkes Barre, PA

sorry to hear that.
i am confused......did you say you were together 12 years?what happened in those years?

1/19/2008 12:00:18 PM lies hurt more than the truth  

cmjanew
Sayre, PA

Cut me a break!

1/19/2008 12:07:55 PM lies hurt more than the truth  

nomad2
Falmouth, KY

If you was with this man since you were 19 ,does his new wife know about the children that you have at home?? And if you have only seen him several times since July ,it shouldn't be to hard to get over it ! Try to get beyond it and get on with your life !

1/19/2008 12:13:57 PM lies hurt more than the truth  

drummrboy
Belmont, MA

tina, sorry to hear that.

1/19/2008 12:18:58 PM lies hurt more than the truth  

tinasdream
Katy, TX

he uses the 2 kids he has with him as weapons making me feel very sad because i cant see them.hes moved to california.i have one of our kids with me.he has been calling saying he'll be back and i'll have the kids again.he even has my oldest son lie to me.it would be easier to get over if he'd stop giving me hope

1/19/2008 12:21:51 PM lies hurt more than the truth  

fixinitgeoff
Salt Lake City, UT

i feel like i gotta say......F*CK THAT GUY. WHAT A D*CK. Damn i people like that. you seem so wonderful.

1/19/2008 12:24:56 PM lies hurt more than the truth  

stellablu
Saint Louis, MO

I'm tellin ya, the truth hurts...whether you hear it or learn it.

That's reality.

1/19/2008 12:39:32 PM lies hurt more than the truth  

linder008
South Pittsburg, TN

Myself i would rather u hurt me with the truth than keep me trustin n a lie.....Sorry it took u 12 ys to see thur him...Did u not see any warning sign's

1/19/2008 12:46:23 PM lies hurt more than the truth  

tinasdream
Katy, TX

he was ok till he started cheating with his best friends gf.he was still getting plenty from me 2 go figer

1/19/2008 12:47:41 PM lies hurt more than the truth  

fixinitgeoff
Salt Lake City, UT

ok again refer to my last post

1/19/2008 12:58:31 PM lies hurt more than the truth  

dg1260
Galion, OH

Tina, I would get a good lawyer at this point. Mainly you have to get the parental guidelines worked out. That way it will make it tougher for him to play games and use the kids.

The kids loose in these situations regardless, but you can make it a bit less painful for them. I don't know the laws in whatever state has jurisdiction on this, but it is best to know what your rights are.

Page: 1, 2