Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

rubmaps forum

The couple dated for 3 years till Emily s mental health began to impact their partnership. senior singles indianapolis I didn t feel comfortable at all and was angry at the truth that she disrespected and invaded my privacy. The cab stopped at the bridge and told us we could walk more than it from here, so we got out and walked up toward the gates to the bridge. www locanto com login For me, a life of peace, patience and purity far outstrips the uncontrolled passion that robs your brain cells of any sensibility as fast as you can drop your underwear.

rubmaps com

But as your matches come with a compatibility rating, you need to be capable to figure out which customers are the most likely to fit effectively with your personality. santa maria hook up A dating relationship without the need of going through the ups and downs in life will not final long. The date merely wasn t working for me and I wanted to flee. adultsearch arlington The final audacity, at the end of the eve, was for James to ask his blind date if she wanted to share a taxi back to his spot.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/20/2008 3:04:26 PM Have you ever had a meaningful one?  

londen
Ingersoll, ON

Soprano I think you may have misunderstood my post. What I meant was that people in this small town often see the "ghost" (not physically see, but mentally see) of my late husband, so are afraid or hesitant to approach me in any way the would suggest a dating relationship.

1/20/2008 3:05:50 PM Have you ever had a meaningful one?  

sorprano
Wayne, NJ

you're something--this group exposing men and women by calling/emailing each other telling people who to post to and who not too--the culpret told me this in a phone conversation some weeks ago and it wasn't who you think it was--but to everyone prxf is a puppet as he doesn't know better and is cluless--and if i hear another call my name out negatively in attack--i know what to do--why are you fighting this guy's battles--do you control him too--sure you do--look at him so helpless esp he answers my thread as if it was a popularity contest or a mocking by another poster esp since the thraed qwas the opinion of an author for men--check it everyone you see what's going on here--and correct if you answer any thread of mine i expect someone with a backbone to give his best effort or go away

[Edited 1/20/2008 3:09:18 PM]

1/20/2008 3:10:38 PM Have you ever had a meaningful one?  

whidbey
Normal, IL

Not sure what you mean by saying "you know what to do" if someone posts a negative - but really Soprano, what do you hope to achieve by being so negative to a few on here?

Never mind, as the saying goes frankly I don't give a d*mn.

But I do give a d*mn when it becomes hurtful, and that is how I experience your post.

Boy, I'm sure I'm going to be sorry I ever posted this.

1/20/2008 3:15:24 PM Have you ever had a meaningful one?  

prxf
Pittsburgh, PA

I have no idea what sorprano is talking about. But I will say that I wish I could be as lucky as you, Tru, with my dates.

1/20/2008 3:21:03 PM Have you ever had a meaningful one?  

londen
Ingersoll, ON

Soprano, I do not know you would why post something so mean and hurtful. It does not reflect well on you. I makes you seem, cruel, crude and rude. Surely you don't need to do that ? or do you? Sometimes the only way a weak ineffectual man can feel good about himself is if he belittles others. Trying to make himself feel better about his own inadequacies.

1/20/2008 3:21:27 PM Have you ever had a meaningful one?  

prxf
Pittsburgh, PA

btw, I want to thank law for her kind words.

1/20/2008 3:24:08 PM Have you ever had a meaningful one?  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

I have been fortunate in my choice of meetings from online. There have only been 2 that I secretely wished I had been at work than with them lol So.. not too bad at all

1/20/2008 3:24:26 PM Have you ever had a meaningful one?  

sorprano
Wayne, NJ

you're clueless guy--how come--you wrote on my thread your response as if this was a popularity contest--my thread was for men to look at mistakes men make in relationships--a woman posted her opinion which is fine--you write you agree with her--i told you i didn't write the words of the thread--they were by a famous author who writes books for mem--and you posted again thinking i wrote the thread in my words--are you cluless or just a man puppet here

[Edited 1/20/2008 7:48:36 PM]

1/20/2008 3:28:29 PM Have you ever had a meaningful one?  

agent05949
Greenville, MI

I thought the thread was about having a "meaningful date"?? And then accusations come about ??? Marbles/backbone/puppet??

1/20/2008 3:40:15 PM Have you ever had a meaningful one?  

farmersamm
Cushing, OK

Talked with someone only 80 miles away, and never got together. Meeting was suggested once by her, and once by me, always an emergency came up on her part.

Maybe she was nervous, dunno. Oh well.

Coulda been me, but honest, I really do clean up pretty well

On the bright side, I sure saved a ton on gas

1/20/2008 4:05:29 PM Have you ever had a meaningful one?  

prxf
Pittsburgh, PA

Not bad at all, Tru. From your picture I can see why you have successful dates.

1/20/2008 4:07:34 PM Have you ever had a meaningful one?  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

Thank you prxf

1/20/2008 4:53:45 PM Have you ever had a meaningful one?  

prxf
Pittsburgh, PA

your welcome, Tru.

Page: 1, 2