Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames con

Federal Trade Commission s tips on avoiding on line dating scams. hawaii dating singles Now when everything else has gone digital, why not dating? Albeit not new, making use of absolutely free on line dating apps for true life dating is an extraordinary thought that has grow to be thriving for numerous young enthusiasts. OkCupid is presumably a single of the most effective dating apps in India. bedpage denton Though the platform might have features related to Tinder, it has further interest and preference setting capabilities.

local hookup com

A few days later, I was awoken pretty early on a Sunday morning by a knock on the door of my apartment. fresno dating Never have I ever inquiries for couples often works. These conversations never ever resolved into anything much more than smaller speak which is to say they in no way resolved into something that gave me a sense of who the hell I was talking to. it's always sunny speed dating This could mean applying a screen name that doesn t include personal or identifying facts and keeping items such as your job or dwelling addresses protected.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/19/2008 4:24:52 PM Have you ever had a meaningful one?  

prxf
Pittsburgh, PA

I'm going to get away from all the arguing(hopefully) and ask a real question.
When is the last time anyone has had a real, meaningful date, with honesty and trust that has lead to real potential relationship down the road(I'm not talking about just saying that you're honest but being it as well)?

1/19/2008 4:27:43 PM Have you ever had a meaningful one?  

londen
Ingersoll, ON

I think you should also state "that initiated from this site" I've met a lot of nice people but not one who was close enough (within 200 miles) to drive to have coffee with.

1/19/2008 4:43:41 PM Have you ever had a meaningful one?  

prxf
Pittsburgh, PA

That is a bit far for a cup of coffee(imo).

1/19/2008 5:07:58 PM Have you ever had a meaningful one?  

cottagebithec
Utica, NY

Sometimes, there's a real open and honest connection through e-mail... and that 200+ trip just has to be taken. So you can figure out the next step.

I've had real, honest dates with people I've met here. Those are the best. That's when you can talk about whether it will work out for the two of you. None has lead to a potential romantic relationship, but some are good friends.

1/19/2008 5:12:05 PM Have you ever had a meaningful one?  

classof63
Dunkirk, NY

Went 90 miles once, and she was very nice, and still is... maybe do it again sometime soon.......

1/19/2008 5:15:50 PM Have you ever had a meaningful one?  

sorprano
Wayne, NJ

sometimes an experience on a site like this isn't a good example--actually if you enjoy local actiivites where you live, your odds where you live are better than the odds you'll have on this site because the weakness is finding someone within 200 miles or what is considered local but who would just meet for coffee ...this site is for the prevention in most cases to avoid lonliness and boredom isn't it--geography has to be the deal breaker but as we age so does the old dog in us...look at the poster willing to go 200 miles and back--but for just coffee--why--the gas alone would kill ya--lol...

[Edited 1/19/2008 5:16:18 PM]

1/19/2008 5:57:49 PM Have you ever had a meaningful one?  

londen
Ingersoll, ON

200 isn't a great distance here. Some people have to drive 50 to 75 to get groceries. I participate in lots of things in my home town. The trouble is I'm still Don's wife (my late husband.) I think it is a poaching thing. Either that or the men up here in Canada are a backward lot.

1/19/2008 6:28:44 PM Have you ever had a meaningful one?  

sorprano
Wayne, NJ

if you're still Don's wife great but that was an exciting chapter in your life--as i'm a divorced man--i would never take a privious relationship or my my past married (1)life and compare anything of it good or bad to a new relationship, it's not fair as is your great marriage you had if you found a nice guy--living in canada as you do i don't know what goes on there except for a long winter----

[Edited 1/20/2008 5:02:26 AM]

1/19/2008 9:10:04 PM Have you ever had a meaningful one?  

lotus3
Venice, FL

Yes I have..and I met him on an online dating site..from the very first date..we were both honest and upfront about everything in our lives. We accepted each other..did not judge and did not put expectations on one another. I know how much he taught me...and I believe I taught him also....now it did not lead to happily ever after..but it has been the most meaningful relationship I have ever known.

1/20/2008 4:52:03 AM Have you ever had a meaningful one?  

mediaman
Homosassa, FL

I drove over 500 miles round trip for a first meeting and thought nothing of it because I am on an adventure with a goal of finding my lifes partner. but it wasn't the result of just drawing a name out of a hat. It was after a period of very nice open emails, chatting, phone calls sharing dreaming and bantering, which ads hope to the formula and a potential for a romantic relationship. Now I am moving which brings the distance to more a 1000 miles which could actually and nicely fit in to the final formula. But the current formula is to find out if we play nice together. Complicated yes but what a delightful dilema...

1/20/2008 2:48:31 PM Have you ever had a meaningful one?  

sorprano
Wayne, NJ

I'm going to get away from all the arguing(hopefully) and ask a real question.
When is the last time anyone has had a real, meaningful date, with honesty and trust that has lead to real potential relationship down the road(I'm not talking about just saying that you're honest but being it as well)?

seems like you're a guy that is wind up like a possession and told what to do and say...what kind of thread are you writing here--you're the guy that says this or that happens to you during your whole life reaching out for advise and look for everyone to advise you, which many of us do --now you create a thread like this--what gives here-- are you honest i ask or just missing a backbone or some marbles along the way--esp answering my thread as if it was a popularity contest or someone tells you what to say--

[Edited 1/20/2008 2:49:19 PM]

1/20/2008 2:50:07 PM Have you ever had a meaningful one?  

whidbey
Normal, IL

Is there a full moon out tonight?!?!?!

1/20/2008 2:52:18 PM Have you ever had a meaningful one?  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

I've had some really awesome dates from online... not here on this particular site.. but from other sites. Some lives within 50 miles.. some from other states came to visit, go to concerts, etc. I've dated more from ones I have met online than I ever did locally

and........... here we go again

[Edited 1/20/2008 2:53:13 PM]

1/20/2008 2:55:29 PM Have you ever had a meaningful one?  

barbb6042
Bolivar, NY

I rarely open my mouth and voice a negative opinion but sorprano what the he__ are YOU talking about..I consider my self a normal intelligent person but you lost me in left field on this post...I must have missed something along the way....

1/20/2008 2:55:44 PM Have you ever had a meaningful one?  

lawvixen
Oldsmar, FL

Oh geez here we go again, Sorprano didnt care what prxf wrote in his thread so now is attacking, again, in prfx's thoughtful thread!
It never ends with this hateful guy..........

Page: 1, 2