Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

top 10 best hookup apps

Most men are so starved for validation post divorce, they are one particular blowjob away from clearing out closet space for a lady. grants pass oregon dating There are so quite a few issues but I consider the basic suggestions is to not get down about not having replied. I want to please him and make him content. locanto vietnam Don Juan Discussion is a location to go over meeting, dating, and attracting ladies with other folks.

skip the games

If you are on a individual connection, like at dwelling, you can run an anti virus scan on your device to make confident it is not infected with malware. jewish singles st louis That becoming stated, you can click on the ‘Discover tab and like a handful of folks per day. If you are searching for love you have come to the proper spot. doublelist monterey You may possibly have some dodgy encounters, guys who want to move to rapid and such, but you don t specifically have to have to fear for your life.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/20/2008 10:03:07 AM Not being Christian...  

cupid_angel1953
Kitchener, ON

I agree with you PrXf, HE created the earth ,giving man peace,love.Man himself has turned the peace to war,with our need for power, greed and jealousy.We as people will never stop the wars by throwing more bombs. My opinion only.

1/20/2008 10:12:16 AM Not being Christian...  

mochaflower
Indianapolis, IN

Sugah; I am not certain that the whole Bible is accurate. Through many translations and interpretations, things could have been lost or mis-interpreted. I don't know the whole story. None of us do. I believe in God. I believe that life is eternal. I believe in Jesus Christ. Can reincarnation be possible in all of this? I don't know. None of us do. If every single thing in the Bible is correct and true, we will all burn in hell. Because we have all sinned. Or we could look at it like this. Since Jesus took all of our sins upon himself, the vilest among us will be saved! Everything is open to interpretation, and none of us will know all as long as we are on this earth.
Arguing is futile. BECAUSE NONE OF US KNOW FOR SURE!!
But God, and God alone, knows our hearts.
And that's what counts.

1/20/2008 10:13:11 AM Not being Christian...  

packmother
Hudson, NY

Is it possible that the answer to the many questions we asked be found in the fact that no matter what the belief be, we have been given the right to choose.

1/20/2008 10:18:29 AM Not being Christian...  

prxf
Pittsburgh, PA

I admit to never reading the bible, though I should. But Jesus was crucified to save us from our sins and I believe that the good go to heaven and the bad suffer in hell.

1/20/2008 10:19:59 AM Not being Christian...  

sugahsouth
Lake City, TN

There is no arguing here. This is a very friendly discussion on one's personal beliefs.
There are those that don't mind theirs being known...as there are others that do mind and won't post. For myself, I have no problem in expressing my beliefs and calling a spade a spade. No one has to agree with me. If you find anything in what I believe to go against your beliefs, I would like to hear it. I surely won't condemn you for them or the right to express them. I'm just thankful that, for a change, no one is pointing a finger.

[Edited 1/20/2008 10:46:17 AM]

1/20/2008 10:36:55 AM Not being Christian...  

pamela0324
Pasadena, MD

Thank you, goodoleboy, for this intelligent and humble sharing of belief and opinion this morning (now afternoon). I am in awe of your courage, given recent events here. But I will add my 2 cents because I believe your gentle yet strong spirit deserves some company.

I believe in many of your ideas and beliefs. The great religions of this earth promote peace, understanding, tolerance, kindness, loving one another as we love ourselves.

The Divine one, who many call God, has sent us many teachers. Some we recognize as teachers. Some unfortunately go unrecognized. Some meet the same fate as Jesus, who was born human and walked among people as a humble human being, and called himself "teacher." (Many saw/see him as a prophet.) And that very humble human was killed for teaching love. Not the first time. Not the last time someone was "crucified" for teaching us to care about and love one another.

I believe we are here to take care of each other and the earth. We are asked to THINK, question, consider, learn, and behave as we "should," i.e., in ways that are honest, honorable, peaceful, loving and kind. (This requires us to open our minds, shut or mouths, listen and learn.) I do not believe we are issued instructions at birth, with a recipe for our lives all planned out. I do not believe everything that has ever been written is true, including the Bible, which was written centuries ago by men who had a point to make and a mission to achieve for their time - and which has been promulgated by more men with a mission (now referred to as an "agenda") since then.

Our Creator wants us to behave with love and in loving ways. Expectations for us are high, yet we almost always disappoint - our creator and ourselves. But our creator is loving and forgiving, like the father you describe, goodoleboy, and he/she allows us to keep trying to get it right and do better. We get a few oportunities to correct our behavior while we walk on our individual paths to the Sacred.

Thank you for asking me to think a bit today. I enjoyed the exercise

I appreciate the opportunity to know you this way - and to allow others to know me.

Peace, Pam

1/20/2008 10:41:27 AM Not being Christian...  

whalemstr
Corning, CA

PS - I've read the bible - bumper to bumper - three times
the koran once

1/20/2008 11:13:31 AM Not being Christian...  

knightnyte2
Spring, TX

i've read the Christian Bible more times than I've kept count. Each time I read, I learn more. I'm not one of those 'Holier than thou' people. I believe what i believe. I've read the Torah, and parts of the Koran. I've even read the mormon bible for what it's worth. I'm not an expert by any means. some things made me shutter. some things even in our own Christian Bible made me fear God, a respectful fear. When you think of God as the father, he corrects and disciplines his children. You and i both, have done that raising our charges.

reincarnation? I'm not God, but according to his teachings, we have one shot, and thats it. According to my belief of the one God, not the God for money or material possessions (God can be most anything you choose to manufacture in your mind) says we shall all ride to meet our maker one day, and either Christ welcomes you or says he doesnt know you, is all up to you.

God really made life simple. Like someone in a post above said. The greed of man is what makes it difficult. Our greed, our pride, our own thoughts of self worth, makes life difficult. Oh, I'm probably the biggest sinner God has in his flock. Be glad he is busy with me and doesnt have time to convict some of you non-believers...

edited part: whale.. i did not mean for the Christian Crusades to hit you directly. I've seen those saying exactly what you hinted at with your post. you are and where correct, its man's greed, not God. sorry if i offended you.

[Edited 1/20/2008 11:15:11 AM]

1/20/2008 11:21:00 AM Not being Christian...  

goodoleboy13
Boise, ID

I personally appreiate all who have posted so far. While some are Christian I believe that they are ones who give Christianity a good name. For the most part all the posts have been good posts. There has been no codemning and no put downs . Believe me when I decided to post this post I was worried about negative consequences. This has not come to pass and I thank all of you

1/20/2008 11:30:24 AM Not being Christian...  

bridgette674
Gallipolis Ferry, WV

I am a Christian... I know that I would have never made it through these past few years without God in my life. I go to a nondenominational church and my pastor believes in teaching the Bible ...not religion... just teaching and believing everything that is in the Bible to true today as it was when it was written. Bridget

1/20/2008 11:30:45 AM Not being Christian...  

whalemstr
Corning, CA

Good - you are very welcome - and thank you too!
Knight - absolutely none taken bud!!
Totally enjoy reading what others have to say - and trying to be understanding to them.

dan

1/20/2008 11:36:22 AM Not being Christian...  

packmother
Hudson, NY

I don't know my input is at all important, and that is not even an important point. What is important is it has been a great thread to read. Thank you all

1/20/2008 11:46:21 AM Not being Christian...  

prxf
Pittsburgh, PA

Thankyou for adding this thread, good!

1/20/2008 12:12:51 PM Not being Christian...  

sugahsouth
Lake City, TN

Really enjoyed this Good.

I too am amazed there were no condemnations and am relieved. Sometimes, fairly innocent questions or statements are misconstrued....someone can always make something out of nothing. Not so here. Was really nice discussion on a touchy subject.

1/20/2008 1:05:42 PM Not being Christian...  

29tootsie
Brightwaters, NY

Good....everything you have said has rolled around in my brain for decades! I'm just missing the "faith" in a purpose - a reason - for all of this. But if there is something - I think you have it pretty well nailed! Loved your post! Thanks.

Page: 1, 2, 3