Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megaperonals

Your goal is to have exciting, enhance your social abilities, and be sexual in the method. single women in arkansas If you are really a bit beneath average, then just have patience, make certain your profile is up to scratch and message under average girls. In a pre pandemic globe, men and women would have perhaps resorted to a telephone contact, says Khanor. richmond rubratings 1 supply of news and data in the communities they cover.

megapersonals

True mix of folks on there some excellent some bad, I nevertheless believe it s better than going to a pub and so on as I can fit in hunting when it suits me. jesup ga classifieds I went on a date with a guy who loved sport, in unique, rugby league. Just before the pandemic canceled their plans, she signed up for a local Turkish dating internet site, hoping to program a date for their brief stint in Istanbul, anything she had accomplished before on international trips. craigslist vietnam housing They will usually steer the conversation back to themselves.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

5/29/2010 3:25:45 PM Some guys don't smile. whats up with that. Guys?  

singleladysingl
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Hello,

I find it hard to imagine a good time with a guy who dose not have a photo up wearing a smile...?

I pass most of these up usualy...

Are their any guys out their who care to comment...?
Tica

Meet singles in your area here at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free for everything! Join now!
DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

5/29/2010 3:29:19 PM Some guys don't smile. whats up with that. Guys?  

truckdriverjohn
Over 1,000 Posts (1,294)
Branson, MO

Quote from singleladysingl:
Hello,

I find it hard to imagine a good time with a guy who dose not have a photo up wearing a smile...?

Tica
That's kind of funny, I don't smile allot in my pics. On the other hand, I crack jokes and laugh allot. I'm always making jokes, but never smile much in the pics. Ok I don't know why?

5/29/2010 4:04:42 PM Some guys don't smile. whats up with that. Guys?  

countrylady53
Terrell, TX

OP, are you wanting a Profile Review?

CountryLady

5/29/2010 6:54:51 PM Some guys don't smile. whats up with that. Guys?  

denversky5280
Denver, CO

Hi SingleLadySing….Yes, you’re right…LOTS of men don’t smile in photos. Don’t know why since so many of them say they have a good sense of humor.

While I’m here…congrats on going to M. Therapy school. I went years ago and loved it.
It’s hard work, but rewarding.

Here are a few tips to make your profile more rewarding for you…something like 1 out of every 10 men is colorblind to some degree, and the purple on pink might be really hard for them to read.

Even if it isn’t, think about choosing colors MEN like. Your colors appeal to women. Ditto with the cutesy stuff. Most men go Ewwwwww when they see all the moving stuff. Use ONE or 2 max.

It's easy to make typos and misspellings, and men do notice. Run your profile thru a spell check or see if you can get a friend to proofread it for you… Great, toning, isn’t, myself, and amateur are the ones I caught.

Best of luck to you! DenverSky5280

5/29/2010 7:22:43 PM Some guys don't smile. whats up with that. Guys?  

shawnee_b
Monson, ME

Singleladysing. Ask Denversky why I don't smile, she saw an attempt! It's not because I don't laugh and have fun, I can't smile for a camera if I know it is pointed my way. Shawn

5/29/2010 8:07:56 PM Some guys don't smile. whats up with that. Guys?  

lalagniappe
Saint Francisville, LA

Quote from singleladysingl:
Hello,

Tica

You are absoutely correct on your take about smiling, OP....and I can say the very same exact thing about women who can't be arsed into smiling too!

This isn't a gender specific issue here...

LL