Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames apps

The very first point you require to know here is to keep away from throwing a single query right after yet another at your date. nh dating You can tell a crazy drunk story starring oneself just before you ask your date. Immediately after my second date with a guy I met at the pub, he took me back to his property where I didn t realise he nevertheless lived with his parents. 00b mos Employee Survey Computer software Employee survey software program & tool to create, send and analyze employee surveys.

skipthegames singles

She told me she had just not too long ago had bariatric surgery a few months prior and this was her initially night of drinking. online dating scottsdale az They will jump at you. Yes, all your RESEA appointments are mandatory and failure to attend will outcome in your UI rewards being stopped. bacchanal new orleans dress code Now that you have perused the dating pool and have your eyes on that specific a person, it s time to bite the bullet and in fact reach out to them.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/21/2008 12:51:51 AM a romantic date  

wickedazzwitchy
Bakersfield, CA

describe a romantic date. kinda curious how romantic men can be lol

1/21/2008 5:07:35 AM a romantic date  

stilwater4u
Riverview, FL

A romantic date would be a seafood dinner,then going dancing at a club and dancing till the club closes .opps that would be a perfect date ,you said romantic
ok .a nice romantic candle light dinner holding hands a botle of wine ,after dinner a slow stroll along the beach holding hands walking bare foot along the edge of the warm gulf sea looking at the stars and the lights of the sity on the horizon .

Marty

1/21/2008 5:33:13 PM a romantic date  

tazzper23
Texarkana, TX

well i would first take her out for a nice dinner with wine and soft music. then we'll go for a long walk on the beach and watch the sun set. as the sun go down i would give her a rose just cause she there.as it get dark we'll go to a movie and watch one that she been dieing to see . as it get late i'll drive her home and look her in the eyes and tell her how wonderfull time i had .

1/21/2008 8:16:22 PM a romantic date  

gordonblue
Shirley, NY

Ok first start off with being honest and letting her know I'm cupid as a man here on earth for a vacation from heaven, next its off too show her all the statues of me around the land, then if its a nice day I take her butterfly catching then I explain the markings of each butterfly to her, after that I call the butterflies to assemble in the formation of ballete dancers and dance for us, and if she gets frightened? I am ready to hold her in my safe arms, hope fully, she might cry a little, so I can save her tears to wet my arrow paint brushes with, for the portrait Im going to paint of her, and as the night windes down to be continued happy valentines day from cupid sir white golden my fair maiden >>>>----->

1/21/2008 8:21:03 PM a romantic date  

lawrence084
Honolulu, HI

A romantic date would be to grab two ethels and two blanks canvas boards give her directions and time to meet you at a sceneic place on beach and have a picinic basket with little bottle of mixers like the ones you get on a airplane, some different types of cheese and other little snacks and about ten to twenty tubes of paint and paint brushes....

[Edited 1/21/2008 8:22:05 PM]

1/21/2008 8:36:45 PM a romantic date  

dino56
Jackson, OH

A way to go Marty, you know what your talking about..Di

1/21/2008 10:30:38 PM a romantic date  

wickedazzwitchy
Bakersfield, CA

wow nice one gordonblue. i really liked that. very sweet. now why cant there be more men like that lol

1/21/2008 10:31:48 PM a romantic date  

wickedazzwitchy
Bakersfield, CA

lawrence not bad. but what if i didnt know how to paint or draw. what would we do then?

1/21/2008 10:38:22 PM a romantic date  

gonesailingbabe
Des Moines, IA

I think the better date would be to skip the two Ethels - I mean what are you going to do on a beach with two Ethels? If I didn't know how to paint, I'd pull a Farrah and paint Lawrence - hey that'd be fun!!!

1/21/2008 10:39:27 PM a romantic date  

lawrence084
Honolulu, HI

wickedazzwitchy - That the fun of it, because I can't draw either, so we end up with two painting that look out of the world, but if we are together 20 years from now, we would still have the same laugh we had the night we painted those pictures.

[Edited 1/21/2008 10:41:31 PM]

1/21/2008 10:40:52 PM a romantic date  

lawrence084
Honolulu, HI

gonesailingbabe - Painting me would be awesome....I don't know if I ever stop laughing.

1/21/2008 10:47:43 PM a romantic date  

easy111
Prior Lake, MN

Well I have done all the aformentioned,...beach, dining, dancing under the stars,
cruise, hawaii, Switzerland, mountaintop horseback riding, camping out in Canada, all of that. But one time I took this woman to an acade and we played air hockey and rode go carts and all the other things and she said she had never had so much fun. The night ended VERY romantically

1/21/2008 10:50:38 PM a romantic date  

lawrence084
Honolulu, HI

Ahhhhh yes. That reminded me. One of the best dates I took a gf on was on a hour plane ride over the city in a single engine plane. She never flown before so I knew it would something she never forget.

1/21/2008 11:07:51 PM a romantic date  

landing007
Palmyra, NY

I was in Alaska for extended business and it was my girlfriends birthday. She was in Boston. I called her up and told her that an airline ticket was waiting for her for friday afternoon to pack for a long weekend. Her ticket was to Seattle. I was to fly out of Alaska and meet her at the airport in Seattle.

Before I left Alaska, I had planned everything down to the minute what we would be doing, were we would be going and all the other arrangements for hotel, restaurant reservations...ect.

Friday:
She landed friday night and I took her to a fancy restaurant outside of Seattle near the mountains at a place called Snow Qualimine (sp on name). This restaurant had a curtain that closed you off to the rest of the room with a window overlooking a waterfall. Two waiters tending our table. The food was fantastic...

Saturday:
The next day was a tour of Seattle, I had arranged a birthday cake at a Chinese restaurant in town for lunch. That night we attended a formal dinner. Since we were all dressed up - we hit the town and went to a few night clubs with 4 other couples.

Sunday:
We slept in late and had more time to spend in Seattle shopping before her flight back to Boston. After she was on the plane, I got on my plane back to Alaska. I left out a lot of detail but that was the date in a nutshell.

Yes the sex was good too...

1/22/2008 12:42:14 AM a romantic date  

sondra1968
Mackey, IN

Landing....That was very romantic. Expecially the first night at thr restraunt w/the pulled curtain and overlooking a waterfall!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH MY GOSH!!!!!

I won't tell it, but...there truthfully has always been a dream of mine ALMOST come true in that story.

Page: 1, 2, 3